Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Honors Student Threatens Mom at Gunpoint to Buy Her a Nissan 350z.

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 09:21 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42311615...fort_myers_fl/

FORT MYERS, Fla. ? An honors student is accused of using a stolen gun to pistol whip, then threaten her mother in order to get a sports car, according to Lee County Sheriff's Office reports.

On Thursday, March 24, 17-year-old Rachel Hachero called her mother from a car dealership and asked her to co-sign a loan for a vehicle. When Rachel's mother Linda Hachero refused, Rachel threatened to kill her, reports said.
Around 7 p.m. Rachel arrived to their Mossy Glen Drive home and confronted her mother with a 9 mm. She struck her mom in the head with the gun, reports said.

Then, Rachel pointed the gun at Linda's head and told her they were going to the car dealership and demanded her mother co-sign for the car, reports said.
Rachel and her mother went to Sutherlin Nissan, where her mother signed for the car. Rachel left in the 2004 black Nissan 350Z, reports said.

After contacting deputies and reporting the incident the following day, Linda told deputies she didn't want to prosecute her daughter because she is an honors student who has been accepted to several Ivy League colleges on scholarships, reports said.

Despite signing a waiver of prosecution, the deputy said there was probable cause to arrest Rachel for aggravated assault with intent to commit a felony, one count of battery touch or strike and possession of a firearm by a person under the age of 18.

A check of the gun's serial number revealed it was stolen from a Lee County Port Authority Law Enforcement officer in early July 2010
lolwtf
Old 03-29-2011, 09:55 PM
Contributors

LOL yess and thats how krozis sister got her car
Old 03-29-2011, 10:31 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

I wonder if she was on some ritalin, or something... that's how she went from an honors student to a felon in one pistol whip... I can't even imagine what her mother must feel like. I'm STUNNED!

...and a gun "stolen from an airport PO"? WTF? That guy should get eyed too IMHO...
Old 03-30-2011, 06:29 AM
Contributors

The biggest shocker in this story is that she had full academic scholarships to ivy league schools. She has since been expelled from her private prep school, and will lose her scholarhips.

This girl fucked up her entire life. While she will likely recover at some point, she will never have the opportunity to have a free ivy-leage education ever again, much less even be accepted to an ivy-league school.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:47 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by craigm1841
The biggest shocker in this story is that she had full academic scholarships to ivy league schools. She has since been expelled from her private prep school, and will lose her scholarhips.

This girl fucked up her entire life. While she will likely recover at some point, she will never have the opportunity to have a free ivy-leage education ever again, much less even be accepted to an ivy-league school.
Dude....who gives a shit lol...she deserves it. Who the fuck pistol whips their own mother? Stupid twat

BTW, this bitch lives within like 15 miles of where I live lol I don't even know of any private schools up there.

This is her BTW
http://www.naplesnews.com/photos/2011/mar/28/294486/
Old 03-30-2011, 11:08 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 BMW 530xi - Titanium Silver Metallic / Gray Dakota Leather / Dark Poplar Wood Trim / Cold Weather Package / Premium Package / Premium Sound Package / Lumbar Support / Xenon Adaptive Light Control / 6 speed auto - Steptronic Trans. /Sirius Satellite Radio / Voice Activation / Navigation / Moonroof

Obviously she wasn't THAT smart . . . . the car she pistol whipped her mom into co-signing is 8 model years old! WTF!

But seriously . . . . . you know the old adage . . . youth is wasted on the young.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:23 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Krozi
Dude....who gives a shit lol...she deserves it. Who the fuck pistol whips their own mother? Stupid twat

BTW, this bitch lives within like 15 miles of where I live lol I don't even know of any private schools up there.

This is her BTW
http://www.naplesnews.com/photos/2011/mar/28/294486/
Unconditional love... Mom will get over it. Yes I agree it is an outrageous and horrible thing. One thing that will not change is his her opportunity to get a free ivy league education followed by a very successful career. In time, her mom will forgive her, and they will be fine. The fact that she didnt get that education will haunt her forever.

In other news, she looks very plain and unthreatening.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:05 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by craigm1841
Unconditional love... Mom will get over it. Yes I agree it is an outrageous and horrible thing. One thing that will not change is his her opportunity to get a free ivy league education followed by a very successful career. In time, her mom will forgive her, and they will be fine. The fact that she didnt get that education will haunt her forever.

In other news, she looks very plain and unthreatening.
Yup...shouldn't have pistol whipped her mom. Sucks for her.
There are plenty of stupid smart people out there....and she's part of the club.