Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Holy shit kids thesedays....

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 07:06 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2006 525XI, Jet black on Dakota beige. Premium and winter packages. I consider myself a purist and intend to keep my car absolutely stock and shiny. 2008 328I Convertible, Sapphire black on beige interior. Premium package, NAV, iPod adapter. Retired: 2002 325I, Titanium silver on black leather. Premium package. Absolutely stock and proud of it.

Originally Posted by aretardedorange' post='1048423' date='Nov 5 2009, 08:04 PM
I found out our school has a newspaper. After 2 years I find out. Anyway there are personal questions which students ask to get help/guidance. After reading it for 15 min I am shocked.

Like holy shit at the amount of bullshit lies, and attention seeking questions in these newspapers.

Let me give you a few.

"Cute car for sweet 16???

I need a new cute car for my sweet 16. this is what i'm thinking about getting:
- a red corvette conv.
- a red mustang conv.
-a pink hummer h3
-a jeep liberty
but i'm just not sure....what do u think i should get?? thanks!!!!"

"What kind of car for sweet 16?
Ok so my bff and I are having our sweet 16 together soon and our daddys are giving us each a car! Ahh I'm so excited. Lol. Well anyway. Most of the kids at my school have a cadalac or a mecadies. But my daddy says tht thoses cars arnt good enough for his little girl.....haha which would be me!! . So my bffs daddyy and my daddy thought it would be a good idea for my bff alexie and I to get matching pink bentleys.......but the question is should I get my own kind of car?
Cuz I dnt wanna have the same exact car or do I ??
Ahh idk!!! Lol.
Would you want the same car as your bff or wwould you want a different one then she has.

Thanks a bunch <3"

I nearly commited suicide after reading the last one.
So, what's the age of consent in NY??? Haha, just kidding..
So what? Life is like a lottery. Blaming her for being born into a wealthy family is like blaming the kids who are born in the slums of India. Nobody gets to pick where or in what social circle they are born. Life is not fair and not all rich kids end up idling their time away awash in their parents money, just like most poor or middle class kids don't end up living a life on welfare or public housing. Most of the wealthy kids eventually get jobs and/or run the family business and/or finances which is a job in itself, if you want to keep the wealth going. Let's just be thankful for what we have and forget being mindful of other people's fortune.