Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Holy fvck, did Obama just pull a Matrix metaphore?

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 11:22 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pjinca' post='951793' date='Jul 23 2009, 02:02 PM
Still better to be smart and ghetto than a redneck with an IQ lower than his shoe size. At least Obama is not an admitted alcoholic and coke fiend, like the previous ex-national gaurdsman (who was ex after 3 hrs enlisted)
you need to check your facts because obama admitted in his OWN book to using crack/cocaine. stop bitching about bush because it cant change. start focusing on the NOW!!! Obama is getting his chance.

The funny thing about you insulting Bush and his iq is im willing to bet his education is 10x better than yours.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:28 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='951820' date='Jul 23 2009, 12:22 PM
you need to check your facts because obama admitted in his OWN book to using crack/cocaine. stop bitching about bush because it cant change. start focusing on the NOW!!! Obama is getting his chance.

The funny thing about you insulting Bush and his iq is im willing to bet his education is 10x better than yours.

Let's see I have BS from CU, had a good GPA and earned my way into my school. And you? Now, let's see family, my mom has 2 masters (MBA and IS) my father (MBA), my sister went to NYU for college and is a Columbia Law Grad - and you?

Bush got into Yale because of daddy's connections, Obama EARNED his Harvard degree. NUFF SAID
Old 07-23-2009, 12:07 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by pjinca' post='951828' date='Jul 23 2009, 02:28 PM
Let's see I have BS from CU, had a good GPA and earned my way into my school. And you? Now, let's see family, my mom has 2 masters (MBA and IS) my father (MBA), my sister went to NYU for college and is a Columbia Law Grad - and you?

Bush got into Yale because of daddy's connections, Obama EARNED his Harvard degree. NUFF SAID
I never said anything about me. Your calling someone stupid who went to Yale and Harvard. Nuff said? What did you say? You said Bush went to a school that is 10x better than CU....like i said. Oh and who said anything about your parents degrees. Those were the most irrelevant things ive seen presented in this discussion.

Like i said focus on the present and get over Bush.
Old 07-23-2009, 12:10 PM
Members

My Ride: V

Originally Posted by pjinca' post='951828' date='Jul 23 2009, 02:28 PM

Earned?? Im sure he told the universities to ignore any special treatment (Affirmative Action)...

But he doesnt get a fair chance at life.. his people suffered through slavery.. WAIT his mother was white and his father wasnt even American, let alone a descendant of American slavery!

FAIL!
Old 07-23-2009, 12:16 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by BluedMan' post='951867' date='Jul 23 2009, 03:10 PM
Earned?? Im sure he told the universities to ignore any special treatment (Affirmative Action)...

But he doesnt get a fair chance at life.. his people suffered through slavery.. WAIT his mother was white and his father wasnt even American, let alone a descendant of American slavery!

FAIL!
HELL YEA!!!

OWNED.
Old 07-23-2009, 12:20 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='951876' date='Jul 23 2009, 01:16 PM
HELL YEA!!!

OWNED.

Oh please, Bush spent his college years dancing on bartops during cocaine binges. And yes, since I was and am drug free I would bet my education was better. Daddy didn't get me in, I got in myself. I also earned my 3.5 GPA as well, so I have nothing to be ashamed of when it comes to CU (A.K.A "The Harvard of the West")
Old 07-23-2009, 12:31 PM
Members

Originally Posted by pjinca' post='951882' date='Jul 23 2009, 03:20 PM
Oh please, Bush spent his college years dancing on bartops during cocaine binges. And yes, since I was and am drug free I would bet my education was better. Daddy didn't get me in, I got in myself. I also earned my 3.5 GPA as well, so I have nothing to be ashamed of when it comes to CU (A.K.A "The Harvard of the West")
Last time I was at Boulder (over 5 years ago) they had such a drug problem, the bars put vasoline on the back of the toilets to try and cut down the kids from doing coke.. hahahah
But no doubt CU is a good time.. and education, if you dont get tooo distracted along the way..
Old 07-23-2009, 12:36 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by BluedMan' post='951890' date='Jul 23 2009, 01:31 PM
Last time I was at Boulder (over 5 years ago) they had such a drug problem, the bars put vasoline on the back of the toilets to try and cut down the kids from doing coke.. hahahah
But no doubt CU is a good time.. and education, if you dont get tooo distracted along the way..
Well, I couldn't get distracted because i was active duty military at the time I was going and the Air Force's drug policy is simple - one + test = dishonorable discharge, period. At no point in my life would I have EVER tested positive, EVER, never even tried the stuff (promise to my sister a long time ago). So wahtever party issues CU had I wasn't a part of (kinds hard to be when you're TDY all the time anyway)
Old 07-23-2009, 12:42 PM
Contributors

I think we have come to the end of this thread....

Everybody has made very valid points, and I think that we can all agree to disagree.

In the end, we are all friends, and have a common interest (and bond), which is our love of the e60 5-series.

Lomag ~ I think we should close out this thread, and also this one: https://5series.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=81861
Old 07-23-2009, 12:50 PM
Members

Originally Posted by theonlychoman' post='951911' date='Jul 23 2009, 03:42 PM
I think we have come to the end of this thread....

Everybody has made very valid points, and I think that we can all agree to disagree.

In the end, we are all friends, and have a common interest (and bond), which is our love of the e60 5-series.

Lomag ~ I think we should close out this thread, and also this one: https://5series.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=81861
Yea its all good times and good discussion.. no name calling or insults.. debate and disagreements are intellectually stimulating. Personally I love hearing the other side's views/opinions, supporting mine, and creating new opinions!

Quick Reply: Holy fvck, did Obama just pull a Matrix metaphore?