Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

To Hell With Michael Vick

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 07:46 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by Iceman
Oh, 24 years for killing some one is not bad. In our poor system here in Germany the max is 15. But if you cry like a douche in court and say you're sorry, and called the cops after the killing yourself while crying... combined with a lawyer who tells the judge you had a real bad childhood... you might be out in 7...

Iceman, might want to reread what I wrote - he got 24 DAYS in jail.............for killing someone. :thumbsdown:
Regardless of if he settled monetarily with the victim's family, the guy deserved more than 3 weeks in jail.
Old 01-10-2011, 07:47 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by skelevirus
Michael vick hung a dog up and electrocuted it to death
And one dog he actually kicked to death with his boot
I hate that fucker so much its undescribable
people like that are genuinely evil
It pissed me off so much i need blood preasure medication when i think about it
So glad gypsy made it, and 47 out of 53 dogs were rescued and are in good homes now
I completely agree Ian. As I've said many times, we should have no patience as a society for those that prey on animals or children - these are the lowest of the low and should be removed from the earth whenever possible.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:18 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2004 E61 530D - Dynamic Drive - Active Front Steering Sport Seats - Voice Control - Head Up Display - Nav Pro - Bluetooth - Panoramic roof - Front/rear heated seats

Originally Posted by pjinca
Stallworth killed a PERSON and did 24 days in jail. That is not justice to me either. I'll never understand how if I am drunk and pick up gun or knife I am charged with murder, but if I'm driving - it's ok?
I wasn't talking about the sentencing (I fully agree on that one), only the character of both. The whole processing in the justice system aside, I think that it is possible that Stallworth is a decent human being who made one careless, criminally reckless mistake and he and the construction worker had the misfortune that after that they met on the road.
Vick can not be a decent person by any standards, as pointed out repeatedly in this thread: to repeatedly and consciously do what he did you simply have to be evil inside.

And I thought Goodell was basing his reinstatement decisions on character...
Old 01-11-2011, 04:13 AM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Iceman, might want to reread what I wrote - he got 24 DAYS in jail.............for killing someone.

Ouch...
Old 01-11-2011, 05:43 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Theo
I wasn't talking about the sentencing (I fully agree on that one), only the character of both. The whole processing in the justice system aside, I think that it is possible that Stallworth is a decent human being who made one careless, criminally reckless mistake and he and the construction worker had the misfortune that after that they met on the road.
Vick can not be a decent person by any standards, as pointed out repeatedly in this thread: to repeatedly and consciously do what he did you simply have to be evil inside.

And I thought Goodell was basing his reinstatement decisions on character...

Ok, agreed on all points. Stallworth could be redeemed, Vick is a prick, and Goodell never should have let Vick play again.
Old 01-11-2011, 05:45 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Iceman
Ouch...

Yep Iceman, he got 24 days in jail from the county. He got a 1 yrs suspension from the NFL, and is now a member of the Baltimore Ravens and eligible for the same rings you hold - ridiculous isn't it?
Old 01-11-2011, 12:11 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Yep Iceman, he got 24 days in jail from the county. He got a 1 yrs suspension from the NFL, and is now a member of the Baltimore Ravens and eligible for the same rings you hold - ridiculous isn't it?
Unreal...
Old 01-11-2011, 07:32 PM
Members

makes ya wanna cut a muthafukka.... Vick is a sorry a$$ and should have been banned from the NFL for life... and restitution should have been astronomical to make an example for any other douchnozzle that thinks fighting pits is cool. I have had numerous pit bulls and some have been rescued from this bullshyt and all have been the best dogs... Ive taken possession of pits from friends that wanted them as pups but didnt want them once they got a lil too big... again, sorry a$$es.

Vick should be beated, electrocuted and kicked in the head by dog lovers with boots on...

Just sayin...
Old 01-16-2011, 01:42 PM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Originally Posted by superman832
makes ya wanna cut a muthafukka.... Vick is a sorry a$$ and should have been banned from the NFL for life... and restitution should have been astronomical to make an example for any other douchnozzle that thinks fighting pits is cool. I have had numerous pit bulls and some have been rescued from this bullshyt and all have been the best dogs... Ive taken possession of pits from friends that wanted them as pups but didnt want them once they got a lil too big... again, sorry a$$es.

Vick should be beated, electrocuted and kicked in the head by dog lovers with boots on...

Just sayin...
Old 01-17-2011, 05:18 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by superman832

Just sayin...
+1000!!!