Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

To Hell With Michael Vick

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 11:55 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Thanks Ian for keeping me updated on Gypsy and her recovery. No, Vick doesnt deserve another chance. He had the chance if a lifetime, he BLEW it. If a pedophile doesnt touch a little kid in a year or serves his time, when he gets out shoyld he be allowed to each preschool cause hes paid his dues and had some rehabilitation and is sorry? Um, not with my kids i dont think so.
Ive had a family member serve his time,over and over, his fucked up way of thinking and stupid mentality tells me over and over that leapords dont change their spots! Wake up Vick fans!!! You can take that loser cocksucker out of the ghetto, but you cant take the ghetto out of him.. sorry, it doesnt work that way. I pray that what goes around comes around. I hope he ebds up a quadrapalegic or something and shits himself daily, then throws a few blood clots annd has a few strokes then lives and is brain dead. Should i continue to express my feelings of absolute disgust any further over this ghetto ass loser anymore?

The Eagles should be ashamed of themselves.. id kick that fuckers teeth right oit of his head after i let every angry dog in ky neighborhood maul him till his body was just a useless corpse and then id let my pit eat and play with his bones... these pics are a fraction of what people have seen and heard. Most of the real images are to extreme to be broadcasted on the news and seen! I dont wish ill and harm upon anyone, but this one takes the cake for me boy.. id spit on him in his face if i could. The only regrets that ghetto ass loser cock sucking douchbag has is the day he got FUCKING CAUGHT! AND THATS THE TRUTH!
Old 01-10-2011, 11:59 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

As a dog lover, I have never had sympathy for those that willingly harm animals. They are below garbage, if you can't treat an animal right how can we expect you to be able to treat a human right? I agree Calvin, Vick can go to hell, I spent all game yesterday hoping Clay Matthews would do a Joe Thiesman to him.
Old 01-10-2011, 11:59 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
Funny I was telling my colleague the same thing the other day. She thinks he's served the time, blah blah blah.
Tell her to shut up, she obviously has no clue what really happened. Most dont.
Old 01-10-2011, 12:01 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by Theo
For those who compare him to Stallworth: he made one huge mistake and because of his poor judgment someone got killed, Vick knowingly and repeatedly did these things again and again, that guy is evil.
Stallworth killed a PERSON and did 24 days in jail. That is not justice to me either. I'll never understand how if I am drunk and pick up gun or knife I am charged with murder, but if I'm driving - it's ok?
Old 01-10-2011, 02:03 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 540i
Model Year: 2017

What a poor excuse for a man
Old 01-10-2011, 02:37 PM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Originally Posted by melimel
Tell her to shut up, she obviously has no clue what really happened. Most dont.
Really right? I actually sent her the link above and she wouldn't have any of it. In her mind, she thinks that a human life is above an animals, and that if a murderer can get out after serving his/her time, Michael Vick deserves a second chance for doing his time.

I almost want to slap her for such retarded rationale. I am not going to argue with which is more important, a human or an animal's, because we have different values, but ignoring the simple fact that Michael Vick has no remorse, respect, or the perception to appreciate a living being for what it is is sick and beyond me.

What he has done is repeatedly enforce and forced these animals to dismember each other -- for what? Sheer entertainment. That is just grossly ridiculous to me. He's like a retarded version of Hitler minus the mustache.

Clear and simple, there are plenty of mistakes one can make to learn what's right and wrong; there are plenty of mistakes that one shouldn't need to make to know what is right or wrong. Hell, if he can train kids to weld weapons and kill each other in a pen, whose to say he's not sick enough to do it.

In a way, if only we have laws that allow an eye for an eye punishment. Put him in a pen with people of similar crime and have him fight for his life. That sounds awesome to me.
Old 01-10-2011, 03:08 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2007 530i. Purchased 6/28/07. Titanium Silver Metallic, Black Dakota Leather, Dark Poplar Trim, Steptronic, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Bluetooth, Adaptive Control Xenons. 10/30/07 Added OEM 124s with 245/40/18 & 275/35/18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tires. Installed red Cal Covers� from BavAuto. 11/21/07 Added OEM all-weather floor mats (for winter, carpet in summer) and coat rack. 6/26/08 installed M5-style rear spoiler. 6/30/08 put on red reflectors. 8/22/08 Euro turn signal stickers applied. 3/20/09 Installed Shadowline Trim. 3/27/09 Added Matte Black Kidney Grilles from Trinity. 4/03/09 Installed Bimmian Shadow Matte Black 530i Badges. 4/04/09 Installed LED license plate lights from Trinity. 5/01/09 Installed Brabus Interior LED Kit and White Angel Eyes. 5/02/09 Put in Brabus 6K Fogs. 5/14/09 Removed charcoal filter. 5/15/09 Installed light smoke LED side marker lamps from Trinity. 5/21/09 Sprint Booster. 6/12/09 Painted exhaust tips flat black. 6/13/09 Pulled red Cal Covers and painted calipers low gloss black. 6/27/09 RPI Ram Air Scoop from Trinity. 8/15/09 Installed Brabus's silver invisibulbs front and rear. 9/24/09 Installed R-Dash license plate LEDs from Brabaus (John).

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
He's like a retarded version of Hitler minus the mustache.
If any humor can come out of this, it's this quote.
Old 01-10-2011, 03:25 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: I have a 2007 Black Sapphire BMW 530i with SMG. It has the auburn interior, has PDC, Sports Package, Premium Package, rear automatic sunshades with manual side sunshades, 35% black tint, Upgraded angeleyes from Angelibrights, and Logic 7 Sound System
Model Year: 2007

Originally Posted by pjinca
Stallworth killed a PERSON and did 24 days in jail. That is not justice to me either. I'll never understand how if I am drunk and pick up gun or knife I am charged with murder, but if I'm driving - it's ok?
In stallworths case, from what I remember is that the family of the victim settled with stallworth to recieve a portion of his salary or something like that. I still dont think its right but that the justice system I guess. Correct me if I am speaking out my ass as all I watch on TV is ESPN lol.
Old 01-10-2011, 04:24 PM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Michael vick hung a dog up and electrocuted it to death
And one dog he actually kicked to death with his boot
I hate that fucker so much its undescribable
people like that are genuinely evil
It pissed me off so much i need blood preasure medication when i think about it
So glad gypsy made it, and 47 out of 53 dogs were rescued and are in good homes now
Old 01-10-2011, 05:29 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by pjinca
Oh, 24 years for killing some one is not bad. In our poor system here in Germany the max is 15. But if you cry like a douche in court and say you're sorry, and called the cops after the killing yourself while crying... combined with a lawyer who tells the judge you had a real bad childhood... you might be out in 7...

Quick Reply: To Hell With Michael Vick