Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Going to vegas for 4 Days

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 01:03 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='930836' date='Jul 2 2009, 02:29 PM
I personally think strip clubs are the worse rip offs ever. I can only stand it for about half an hour. The girls are so fake but I'm surprised how many guys fall for them head over heals.

As for night clubs, XS at Encore is the best club in Vegas, hands down. There's a huge indoor section that opens out to the pool and you can get tables/booths inside and outside by the pool. They even have a gaming section by the pool so you can dance, chill outside, and gamble at the same time.
nownownow, I'll explain the Spearmint Rhino scene and why it IS the best place in Vegas...do as I say and you'll surely enjoy the time of your life....of course nothing in life is free, but paper does grow on trees you know

If you are a true partier, you go out to dinner at a nice place, then go to a proper club, usually getting a table and such as its a good way to start a big party...see how it goes, perhaps you'll get lucky enuff to not want to go out for the SP tip, but SP should not be passed up unless you find a perfect 10 in the club...so you go out all nite and then between 4-7AM, make the trek to the Rhino...What you say??? when??? and WHY??? Well its rather simple, gents, as Vegas runs 24/7, there are shifts 24 hours a day, and the overnite gals get into work between 12-2AM and work till NOON....Now the Rhino is not a normal strip club in that gals are all on stage and stuff, no, its like a club with gals that take their clothes off before you leave!!!! They dont bother you at all for dollars or dances, they just hang out like at regular clubs, where you can just chill and talk abit and have lots of drinks, and then when appropriate, make a move to a corner, or the vip sections and as the time rolls by and the party goes on, and on and on, before you know it, look at your watch and its coming up on NOON, and guess what...the gals you just spent the last 5 hours playing with are about to get OFF....well thats all you need to know, your point from there on how to make your move, but NO doubt, my friends and I have been fortunate to bring the party back to THE hotel and back to the topless VIP pool upstairs where the party goes on and on and on and back to the rooms and on a few occasions, the party went on for days

Stippers are great cause they're honest and just like us, they want to party day and nite and not worry about the rest of the world
Old 07-02-2009, 01:08 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Jrowe' post='930375' date='Jul 2 2009, 05:30 AM
You guys plan on ballin outrageous in the clubs??? I get some of the best deals on bottle service... +1 to the dude who mentioned spearmint rhino. Drinks are a little over priced though, and yes you get a free limo there... But after that your stuck, you gotta pay to get back so don't tip anymore than $20
I always do bottle service when I go on vacation.
If you can hook it up, PM me.

I doubt we'll get any sleep for the 4 days.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:17 PM
Contributors

Did anybody mention SPEARMINT RHINO yet??? Make sure that it's on your list of places to go.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:30 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2007 530i. Purchased 6/28/07. Titanium Silver Metallic, Black Dakota Leather, Dark Poplar Trim, Steptronic, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Bluetooth, Adaptive Control Xenons. 10/30/07 Added OEM 124s with 245/40/18 & 275/35/18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tires. Installed red Cal Covers� from BavAuto. 11/21/07 Added OEM all-weather floor mats (for winter, carpet in summer) and coat rack. 6/26/08 installed M5-style rear spoiler. 6/30/08 put on red reflectors. 8/22/08 Euro turn signal stickers applied. 3/20/09 Installed Shadowline Trim. 3/27/09 Added Matte Black Kidney Grilles from Trinity. 4/03/09 Installed Bimmian Shadow Matte Black 530i Badges. 4/04/09 Installed LED license plate lights from Trinity. 5/01/09 Installed Brabus Interior LED Kit and White Angel Eyes. 5/02/09 Put in Brabus 6K Fogs. 5/14/09 Removed charcoal filter. 5/15/09 Installed light smoke LED side marker lamps from Trinity. 5/21/09 Sprint Booster. 6/12/09 Painted exhaust tips flat black. 6/13/09 Pulled red Cal Covers and painted calipers low gloss black. 6/27/09 RPI Ram Air Scoop from Trinity. 8/15/09 Installed Brabus's silver invisibulbs front and rear. 9/24/09 Installed R-Dash license plate LEDs from Brabaus (John).

Las Vegas does not offer much for me personally--it's just not my style. Maybe old LV like they show in movies, but I missed that whole Rat Pack era. We did take my brother to The Cheetah Club for his bachelor's party a few years ago. The girls all smelled very nice.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:52 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i Sport Package Limo Tinted, Heads up display, Fully Loaded Minus Cold Weather Package and Rear window Sunshades.

Originally Posted by ShadeZeRO' post='930990' date='Jul 2 2009, 01:08 PM
I always do bottle service when I go on vacation.
If you can hook it up, PM me.

I doubt we'll get any sleep for the 4 days.

Definitely got the connects out here, you guys will not have to wait in a single line.

Don't listen to these dudes, clubs are a perfect way to hook up with girls when you have a table. As long as you don't appear to be a tool you won't have moochers just trying to drink your shit. As for spearmint rhino... don't expect to walk out with any chicks out of there, most of them have boyfriends anyways and are just hustling you. Strip clubs IMO are great if you aren't good looking. Definitely not the first pick on my list but none the less should always be a roll through regardless.

I can get the best deals at Body English in Hard Rock, Rain at the Palms, Prive at Planet Hollywood (One of my favorite places to have a table)

If you guys pick up enough girls to roll with you guys I can get a few bottles comped for you on Sundays and Mondays.

When are you all coming out?
Old 07-03-2009, 01:03 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i Sport Package Limo Tinted, Heads up display, Fully Loaded Minus Cold Weather Package and Rear window Sunshades.

Originally Posted by jdcinc21' post='930977
When it comes to Vegas you dont worry about the prices of drinks. Drinks are expensive almost everywhere in Vegas, at least the nice places.

I live in Vegas man... If anyone should know better it would be me. The way your talking is like me telling you how to party in Texas... I know how to save a buck. I have to because the way I party... I would need at least 4K a month to support it.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:35 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 523i M-Sport

We came over in May and some of the best clubs we found were

LAX @ Luxor
Pure @ Ceasars Palace (Amazing view of the strip)
Moon @ The Palms (Another amazing view over vegas)
Jet @ Mirage

heard alot of good things about Tao aswell but never ended up going!

Have fun
Old 07-03-2009, 11:33 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Jrowe' post='931539' date='Jul 3 2009, 04:52 AM
Definitely got the connects out here, you guys will not have to wait in a single line.

Don't listen to these dudes, clubs are a perfect way to hook up with girls when you have a table. As long as you don't appear to be a tool you won't have moochers just trying to drink your shit. As for spearmint rhino... don't expect to walk out with any chicks out of there, most of them have boyfriends anyways and are just hustling you. Strip clubs IMO are great if you aren't good looking. Definitely not the first pick on my list but none the less should always be a roll through regardless.

I can get the best deals at Body English in Hard Rock, Rain at the Palms, Prive at Planet Hollywood (One of my favorite places to have a table)

If you guys pick up enough girls to roll with you guys I can get a few bottles comped for you on Sundays and Mondays.

When are you all coming out?
Oh man, I love Prive Miami. I do bottle service there & at mansion usually.

I'll be there Aug 19th - 22nd (i think).
Old 07-04-2009, 08:30 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by jdcinc21' post='930977' date='Jul 2 2009, 01:57 PM
Lol, Did I say I got laid at the Rhino, No.
Please read carefully before you post a comment.

Not that hard have your group of guys and look for a group of girls.
Pool side with a Cabana is always a great way to meet a group of girls.
Bachorlette parties are always easy prey, those girls are always down.
wow, "prey", really...and "easy prey" at that....just wow
Old 07-04-2009, 09:18 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS' post='932512' date='Jul 4 2009, 08:30 AM
wow, "prey", really...and "easy prey" at that....just wow

Guess that's why we have the term "Womanizer"

Quick Reply: Going to vegas for 4 Days