Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Going to Hong Kong

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2004, 02:24 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

I wanna know how your boxers look after 1 week.. bleeeeeehhh.. sniff.. sniff... :'(
Old 08-21-2004, 04:51 PM
Senior Members

I wanna know how your boxers look after 1 week.. bleeeeeehhh.. sniff.. sniff... :'(
you want to know :'(? i don't even want to think about it .
Old 08-22-2004, 09:22 PM
Contributors

Safe trip. Grab all the pirated stuff that you can
Old 09-06-2004, 11:04 PM
Senior Members

i'm BAAAACCCKKK guys... lolz at all the thread-jacking action......

No i did not wear dirty boxers... my GF's maid washed my clothes e-day ..... yes.. i bought tons of clothes and vcd's.... didnt bother with the pirated ones... real ones are only $2-4 USD anyways......

so no info yet on the aero package huh?? oh well... it was hella hot there.. but great fun.. musta gained 50 lbs from eating all the time..haha...........

i saw a few 5er's.. but not much done to them..............maybe i was in the wrong neighborhood...
Old 09-06-2004, 11:50 PM
Senior Members

glad to hear from you again. my gf went there for a bit more than three weeks and came back last week :'(. lots of good food and tons of clothes & shoes . i'm planning to go there next year during their chinese new year. i think it must be fun. now, get back to your thread-jacking action. you'll need a new pair of glasses after .
Old 09-07-2004, 07:38 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Welcome back, and unfortunately there are no news on it...

Attached Thumbnails Going to Hong Kong-vacationover.jpg  
Old 09-07-2004, 10:16 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Iceman' date='Sep 7 2004, 09:38 AM
Welcome back, and unfortunately there are no news on it...

i know.. =(.. work is killing me....

gotta do some catching up or else i cant post on here.. grr!
Old 09-08-2004, 01:49 AM
Senior Members

Actually I'm from Hong Kong. The weather this year is actually not that bad, compare to before, there are not much typhoon this year too. Usually we have like 5 or 6 typhoon visit until september, but this year has only like 2 or 3.

I'd saw some 5er w/ mods on the road here, but usually people tends to go for the full tuner set here, nothing really surprise me so far.

Maybe you guys can let me know next time visit Hong Kong, we can have some kinda gathering.
Old 09-11-2004, 11:30 AM
Senior Members

haha GF366.. if only i'd known.. oh well.. i may be going again during Dec or January.. not sure yet.. kinda depends on work .............. where u from HK?
I stayed at my friend's place in MK ..... pretty much just hung out there and in Causeway Bay and Tsim Tsa Chui.......

i'll definately hit you up! hopefully i'll have my car by then... i'm still holding out for more definative info for M-Aero parts on US-spec cars..............

u know what suprised me most about cars in HK?? it's that even those trucks and vans have rims and front kits.. lolz... no offense, but that kept cracking me up everytime i saw it.....
Old 09-11-2004, 11:43 AM
Contributors

Welcome back.

Just order your car now and get this kit
http://forums.e60.net/index.php?show...2692&hl=hamann

Quick Reply: Going to Hong Kong