Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Get Employed!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 02:03 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was checking up on my car today at Germain BMW of Naples, because, among other things, the bluetooth module and front driver side shock are being replaced. I check up on the car today, and they were having trouble programming the new module and were still programming the car, pretty cool...snapped a few pics...anyway...I talked to the guy in the washing/detailing department and picked up a job application...as soon as school ends, I am going to start working (IF I get hired ) at the dealership detailing department and cleaning your your guys' cars

Get Employed!-img_9118.jpg
Get Employed!-img_9119.jpg
Get Employed!-img_9121.jpg
Get Employed!-img_9108.jpg
Get Employed!-img_9107.jpg
Get Employed!-img_9109.jpg
Get Employed!-img_9114.jpg

-Krozi
Old 03-16-2010, 02:10 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2015 435xi GC

dang! and from what I understood, Germain BMW was doing pretty well too....

what's all the junk in yo trunk?
Old 03-16-2010, 02:25 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by ron_cb550
dang! and from what I understood, Germain BMW was doing pretty well too....

what's all the junk in yo trunk?
Just the manuals, jumper cables, gloves, M flat tire kit, and a coat.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:35 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2015 435xi GC

sorry, i meant the computer lookin' module up there.. i'm still kinda "awe'd" by e92's
Old 03-16-2010, 02:39 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by ron_cb550
sorry, i meant the computer lookin' module up there.. i'm still kinda "awe'd" by e92's
Oh yea That's the bluetooth module
Old 03-16-2010, 02:48 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

start as a car washer...end up owning the joint

nice krozi, way to stay busy buddy

hope you get your car back soon....
Old 03-16-2010, 02:59 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
start as a car washer...end up owning the joint

nice krozi, way to stay busy buddy

hope you get your car back soon....
Thanks man
Old 03-16-2010, 04:14 PM
Contributors

1. Why is that crap leaning up against your rear bumper?

2. What is that battery cable doing leaning on your front fender?

I detailed cars at a lincoln dealership when I was 17. I really enjoyed it. I would prep cars for the showroom, delivery, and weekend events as well as do general washes on cars on the lot. I made $10 an hour, which was a lot for a 17 year old highschool student in 1999-2000. I ended up doing a lot of lot work and taking paper work to the DMV and all that boring stuff, but i learned a lot about detailing. That is where I learned to wheel a black car. Only destroyed half of a black navigator while learning. I also learned very quickly how to polish to hide swirls (in an attmept to save my job!)

You will have fun working on a BMW lot. Good Luck!
Old 03-16-2010, 04:26 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by craigm1841
1. Why is that crap leaning up against your rear bumper?

2. What is that battery cable doing leaning on your front fender?

I detailed cars at a lincoln dealership when I was 17. I really enjoyed it. I would prep cars for the showroom, delivery, and weekend events as well as do general washes on cars on the lot. I made $10 an hour, which was a lot for a 17 year old highschool student in 1999-2000. I ended up doing a lot of lot work and taking paper work to the DMV and all that boring stuff, but i learned a lot about detailing. That is where I learned to wheel a black car. Only destroyed half of a black navigator while learning. I also learned very quickly how to polish to hide swirls (in an attmept to save my job!)

You will have fun working on a BMW lot. Good Luck!
Haha lol Your the second person today to tell me they worked at a Lincoln dealer today lol...Rogerj basically had the same exact job that you had lol

Can't wait to start working there, I am pretty decent with paint correction so I don't think I'll be messing up too many rides

There's another guy there that does wheel curb rash repairs and does an insanely good job, FLAWLESS. wonder how long it takes to learn that...
Old 03-17-2010, 08:57 AM
Contributors

They just called me and said the computer crashed and they can't get it to recover even after trying to upload the software again...lol looks like my car will stay there for a couple more days