Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

freakin bad luck!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 07:25 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

Driving back from new jersey today, I was going to flushing. Drove thru gwb the n major deegan. Out of no where, BOOM! Then steering wheel was shaking like a mofo. I thought I blew the suspension. Hazards on, pulled over to the side, got one flat. I was like, phuck! Well, could be worse. Then I went to grab my spare and then saw the rear tire. Popped too! I am still on the side of the road. I'll let u guys know when I get home tonight....well, tomorrow morning. Gonna be a long night.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:31 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 530i. Purchased 6/28/07. Titanium Silver Metallic, Black Dakota Leather, Dark Poplar Trim, Steptronic, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Bluetooth, Adaptive Control Xenons. 10/30/07 Added OEM 124s with 245/40/18 & 275/35/18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tires. Installed red Cal Covers� from BavAuto. 11/21/07 Added OEM all-weather floor mats (for winter, carpet in summer) and coat rack. 6/26/08 installed M5-style rear spoiler. 6/30/08 put on red reflectors. 8/22/08 Euro turn signal stickers applied. 3/20/09 Installed Shadowline Trim. 3/27/09 Added Matte Black Kidney Grilles from Trinity. 4/03/09 Installed Bimmian Shadow Matte Black 530i Badges. 4/04/09 Installed LED license plate lights from Trinity. 5/01/09 Installed Brabus Interior LED Kit and White Angel Eyes. 5/02/09 Put in Brabus 6K Fogs. 5/14/09 Removed charcoal filter. 5/15/09 Installed light smoke LED side marker lamps from Trinity. 5/21/09 Sprint Booster. 6/12/09 Painted exhaust tips flat black. 6/13/09 Pulled red Cal Covers and painted calipers low gloss black. 6/27/09 RPI Ram Air Scoop from Trinity. 8/15/09 Installed Brabus's silver invisibulbs front and rear. 9/24/09 Installed R-Dash license plate LEDs from Brabaus (John).

Sorry, John, that sucks. Any rim damage?
Old 02-18-2010, 07:32 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 08' 550i

boy o boy...u got bad luck these days bro...time to hit up the temple and pray..
Old 02-18-2010, 07:40 PM
Contributors

Damn that sucks man. Hope everything works out ok.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:10 PM
GsQ
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 525i Premium Package "All Black Everything" EXT: 20% Tint All Round | M-Front (Weezy) | Black/White Roundels | Shadowline Paint Match Grilles | M Style Sidemarkers | Vertini Riviera-S 20s INT: I POD Intg | Trim Rings | ACS Pedals | Cobra XRS 10G LHT: Xenon Adaptive | XENESIS Fogs| WeissLicht Plate LEDS | Door LEDS I Interior Xenon Pkg PER: RPI Induction (Weezy) | BMC Filter | Sprint Booster V2 AUD: JL Audio

Sorry John. Hope everything is ok
Old 02-18-2010, 10:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by CWS530
Sorry, John, that sucks. Any rim damage?
Thanks everyone! I am okay. Just got home. Oh, forgot to mention THANK GOD IT WASN'T MY BMW!!! It was my beater Audi I am getting rid of by next week. My BMW is sitting in its spot safe and sound.

Thanks to Stylezzza for stopping by since hew as kinda close to me from his work. I couldnt get the phucken wheel off. Spent 2 hours trying to get to it. Got the front off and put the spare tire on. Spare tire is FLAT TOO!! PHUCK!

Was gonna use Alex's spare from his Lexus but couldnt get the rear off. I had about 5 big slits and one big ass hole in the front tire. Wheel is also bent. Gave up, drove me to flushing to my girl's place to pick up my Scion.

I gotta wake up freakin early tomorrow, drive myself from Williamsburg to the Bronx, find some guy to remove my wheel, drive to a used tire place, find two tires, go to my shop, fix that freakin bend, mount the tires on. I'll take some pix of the crazy damage.

My first post was from my fone when I was stuck on the side of the road feeling helpless. Thanks for everyone who asked if I needed help. I got like 4 SMS after a few minutes of posting!
Old 02-18-2010, 10:28 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Glad you're home man.

Now call me back, like you promised hahaha

Let me know if you need any help. I got no brakes but you know me - I'm Russian, I don't use brakes hahaha

Hang in there!
Old 02-18-2010, 10:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by v_therussian
Glad you're home man.

Now call me back, like you promised hahaha

Let me know if you need any help. I got no brakes but you know me - I'm Russian, I don't use brakes hahaha

Hang in there!
call me tomorrow. I am tired as
Old 02-18-2010, 11:04 PM
Banned

I can't sleep!!!! It's such a headache!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR R!!!!

Freakin NYC potholes!!! NEVER DRIVE ON THE MAJOR DEAGAN EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-19-2010, 12:08 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by brabusw209amg

I can't sleep!!!! It's such a headache!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR R!!!!

Freakin NYC potholes!!! NEVER DRIVE ON THE MAJOR DEAGAN EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been thinking that we need to unite - all the NYC drivers and sue the city for the roads. I mean, its practically public information that the "business" of building and maintaining the roads in our city is "locked" and that whoever is in charge of it, basically not only does shit job, but they pretty much are stealing our money - I can't even tell you myself how many times I see a road blocked off, a bunch of guys hanging out and no work being done on highways. I mean, there's no need to even go any further - everyone who lives here knows this, but for some reason no one wants to do shit against being robbed by our own friggin' gov't... grrrrr I hate bad roads and everything that makes them so - how come in Germany (where the climate is actually more adverse to road surfaces) they have perfect roads? I mean, for phuck's sake, we are supposed to be the "financial capital of the world" - instead, you take a drive on BQE or Major Deegan and this is what you get as bonus... I feel your pain, bro...

Quick Reply: freakin bad luck!