Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

FED EX F*CK UP

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2005, 04:17 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 545I WHITE ON GRAY , SMG, NAV, SPORT PKG, PREM SND, COLD WTHR, STOCK CHROME, TITANIUM TINTS, EURO REFLECTORS, DEBADGED.

AFTER A SHORT DEBATE 3 WEEKS AGO I HAD DECIDED TO ORDER B&B EXHAUST AFTER ALL THE RAVES IN HERE AND EVER SINCE PLACING THE ORDER I HAVE BEEN DREAMING ABOUT GETTING IT ON THE CAR.TODAY I CALLED B&B AND THEY GAVE ME FED EX TRACKING # AND WHEN I CALLED FEDEX THEY SAID I RECIEVED TODAY AND THEY SAID IT WAS SIGNED FOR BY ME ..... ANYONE KNOW WHAT I SHOULD DO HERE CAUSE ALL INFO LIKE ADDRESS AND STUFF WAS RITE.
Old 05-11-2005, 04:22 PM
NES
Members

check FEDEX's policies... For example, sometimes when a product ships that's lets say over a $500 or a certain amount established by the delivery company, insurance is automatically applied. Again, this is if it were to be lost which I dont think it will help you in this scenario, but maybe there is a clause somewhere that states for false delivery or such. Hope it works out for you.
Old 05-11-2005, 04:22 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible. Midnight Blue, 6 Speed.Retired - 2007 997 Carrera S, Midnight Blue, Grey leather, premium audioRetired - 2007 550i, Monaco Blue over Beige, Navigation, Logic 7, Cold Weather Pack, Comfort Access, Sport Package
Model Year: 2008

If it was sent no signature required it will sometimes still show up on fedex's website as delivered with signature even if they did not get one or need one. They will normally leave it round the back or side of the house and stick a note in the mailbox. Good luck
Old 05-11-2005, 04:35 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

Sorry you didn't get the package but there's clearly a course of action that you should take. Start with the seller and tell them you didn't receive it even though FedEx says they delivered it. They'll take it up with FedEX and will get to the bottom of it, I'm sure.

As far as I know, the shipper is usually the one that initiates a claim, etc.
Old 05-11-2005, 04:44 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 Silver Gray 545i, Sport, Navigation, Steptronic, PDC, Windowshade, Bluetooth Paired with Treo 650, Huper Optik tint, Euro reflectors, Poplar Wood Gear Shift, Poplar Wood Console Cover

Originally Posted by GUESSVVHOO' date='May 11 2005, 07:17 PM
AFTER A SHORT DEBATE 3 WEEKS AGO I HAD DECIDED TO ORDER B&B EXHAUST AFTER ALL THE RAVES IN HERE AND EVER SINCE PLACING THE ORDER I HAVE BEEN DREAMING ABOUT GETTING IT ON THE CAR.TODAY I CALLED B&B AND THEY GAVE ME FED EX TRACKING # AND WHEN I CALLED FEDEX THEY SAID I RECIEVED TODAY AND THEY SAID IT WAS SIGNED FOR BY ME ..... ANYONE KNOW WHAT I SHOULD DO HERE CAUSE ALL INFO LIKE ADDRESS AND STUFF WAS RITE.
[snapback]127281[/snapback]

Just yell at them like your yelling at us
Old 05-11-2005, 05:24 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545i Sport Auto (see sig)

B&B accidently shipped me the wrong exhaust, and had Fedex yank it back a day before arrival. When the right one arrived yesterday, it was lacking the instruction manual. But once I get this thing on in a few days it should be worth it...
Old 05-11-2005, 07:38 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by derrickj' date='May 12 2005, 01:44 AM
[quote name='GUESSVVHOO' date='May 11 2005, 07:17 PM']AFTER A SHORT DEBATE 3 WEEKS AGO I HAD DECIDED TO ORDER B&B EXHAUST AFTER ALL THE RAVES IN HERE AND EVER SINCE PLACING THE ORDER I HAVE BEEN DREAMING ABOUT GETTING IT ON THE CAR.TODAY I CALLED B&B AND THEY GAVE ME FED EX TRACKING # AND WHEN I CALLED FEDEX THEY SAID I RECIEVED TODAY AND THEY SAID IT WAS SIGNED FOR BY ME ..... ANYONE KNOW WHAT I SHOULD DO HERE CAUSE ALL INFO LIKE ADDRESS AND STUFF WAS RITE.
[snapback]127281[/snapback]

Just yell at them like your yelling at us
[snapback]127294[/snapback]
[/quote]
Old 05-11-2005, 09:18 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

I hope its not lost but same thing happened to be on my GPS system. It was Fed Ex Home delivery. at 8:19 am the tracking on the web showed it was signed for and was delivered... but No packaged... after a bunch of calls and wasted time it ended up because it was home delivery they do not require signature so the driver just signed and "said" all the pacakges that he WAS going to deliver that day as delivered that morning. It eventually came at 2:00p.m. VERY VERY STUPID policy. I will not use Fed Ex Home delivery EVERY again. I do not like things left at the door w/out them being signed for.
Old 05-12-2005, 06:02 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

Originally Posted by EBMCS03' date='May 12 2005, 01:18 AM
I hope its not lost but same thing happened to be on my GPS system. It was Fed Ex Home delivery. at 8:19 am the tracking on the web showed it was signed for and was delivered... but No packaged... after a bunch of calls and wasted time it ended up because it was home delivery they do not require signature so the driver just signed and "said" all the pacakges that he WAS going to deliver that day as delivered that morning. It eventually came at 2:00p.m. VERY VERY STUPID policy. I will not use Fed Ex Home delivery EVERY again. I do not like things left at the door w/out them being signed for.
[snapback]127376[/snapback]
The shipper always has the option of requesting a signature before delivery so it's no big deal -- don't condemn FedEx home for that. UPS does the same thing. Again, the key is that the shipper is responsible for the package getting to the recipient. If the package doesn't arrive and FedEx says they left it at the door, the shipper is still responsible for getting a replacement shipped and dealing with the carrier about what happened. If the shipper chose not to require a signature then they are the ones that are gambling with the package...
Old 05-12-2005, 10:04 AM
Members

My Ride: 2004 545I WHITE ON GRAY , SMG, NAV, SPORT PKG, PREM SND, COLD WTHR, STOCK CHROME, TITANIUM TINTS, EURO REFLECTORS, DEBADGED.

THANX EVERYONE VERY MUCH IT TURNS OUT THEY SHIPPED IT TO A BUSINESS 2 BLOCKS AWAY.THE FUNNY THING IS THAT I WENT TO PICK IT UP FROM THE GUY AND NOTICED HE HAD OPENED (A HOLE)AND I HATE THAT CAUSE IF ITS NOT YOURS Y OPEN IT.BUT I HOPE WHEN IM HEARING THE GROWL OF THE EXHAUST ILL GET OVER IT.

Quick Reply: FED EX F*CK UP