Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Does anyone else see the e60?

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2004, 09:52 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great job Ultra.
Old 09-09-2004, 11:35 PM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

Amazing ultra!
Old 09-09-2004, 11:54 PM
Contributors

Couldn't see it in the first picture but if you put your ear close to the pc speaker, you can hear the ice warning gong about to expire through overuse!

Fantastic photo

congrats on the anniversary.

DD
Old 09-10-2004, 03:03 AM
cat site?

Moderators, PLEASE!

I like that the climate is not idiot-laden as Roadfly but I mean, come on - away for 2 weeks so he missed us? Another thread with someone asking questions about how Ebay works?

At best these threads should be in the lounge. I do not care about this man's anniversary. I do not come to this forum to read personal information about people with whom I have no relationship other than the exchange of mutually interesting technical information.

Please move this stuff to the lounge.
Old 09-10-2004, 06:30 AM
Contributors

Agree...the lounge is the best place but why not register and be part of us!
DD
Old 09-10-2004, 07:54 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by cat site?' date='Sep 10 2004, 01:03 PM
Relax, pal.

Our admins are great! They take care on it, but you have to give 'em some time. They are not here 24/7...

You can allways send them an alert and they will check asap.

Old 09-10-2004, 09:21 AM
Contributors

My Bad, sorry I didn't realize the entire forum etiquette. Nice job ULtraPlanet, that is just the way it appeared.

cat site? - thanks for your substantial contribution to this forum, I for one greatly appreciate it.
Old 09-10-2004, 09:44 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

Originally Posted by cat site?' date='Sep 10 2004, 05:03 AM
Before making comments like that please do us a favor and register yourself.. You haven't contributed anything to this board and if you don't like it when "registred members" post personal things over here you shouldn't visit this board.

People who need help searching stuff even on e-bay or google can always ask. If it isn't interesting nobody will reply.
Old 09-10-2004, 10:17 AM
Contributors

Just messin' with ya juan2mini I love the picture but I couldn't find the E60
Old 09-10-2004, 11:25 AM

ULtraPLanet:
I was serious, I really did enjoy your enhancement to the picture. My slightly vailed attempt at sarcasm was directed solely at "cat site?". Register, step up and be counted. Had I understood the forum decorum, I would have placed the original post under Lounge.

Quick Reply: Does anyone else see the e60?