Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Does anyone in this country know how to drive?

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 01:32 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good lord, everyone on the road is a massively turgid repository for suppositories. I almost ran some bitch over last night because she thought it would be a good idea to cross a busy road at 11pm....I was going bout 50 in a 45...this stupid woman, starts walking, walking not running, across the street. I would have ran her ass over had I not slammed on the breaks. As I honk my horn at her she gives me a look of "what just happened? I thought you were a magical unicorn and not a car that is about to run me over"

People using their turn signals to signal right, then go left, then proceed to go almost ram someone in their blind spot. It's ALWAYS a freaking Lexus too...with drivers trippin balls on Lunesta
Old 04-14-2010, 01:37 PM
Senior Members

I was leaving the mall yesterday and this girl ran a stop sign and started honking at me. I rolled down my window and gave her the finger. Seriously she runs a stop sign and starts honking at me. . The car was a corolla .
Old 04-14-2010, 02:16 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by aretardedorange
I was leaving the mall yesterday and this girl ran a stop sign and started honking at me. I rolled down my window and gave her the finger. Seriously she runs a stop sign and starts honking at me. . The car was a corolla .

Nuff said!!!
Old 04-14-2010, 02:44 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 BMW 530i

I was headed to dinner downtown over the weekend and I noticed this braless chubby woman approach some should be on a farm looking homeless guy. The guy hands he some cash and they start slowly crossing the road I'm on. They walk past my lane and the light turns green but they are chatting in the middle of the lane next to me. This guy in a black e60 starts edging forward like "gtfo the road hooker" and she opens her mouth to reveal all 3 teeth and runs up to his car, places two hands on his hood, and starts yelling stop. I quickly evacuated the area.

And earlier last week this kid in his moms white minivan pulled out of a chick-fil-a (running the stop sign) pulled across 3 lanes RIGHT INTO MY LANE. Had I not slammed on the brakes he would have probably done a mixture of t-boning and side swiping.

and btw retardedorange, maybe backing out while hitting your horn was not the best option in getting the mother to move. Not sure if that made you look much better than her....
Old 04-17-2010, 07:07 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Just saw some Mexican dude PLOW into a parked car. The expression on his face was priceless.

It was most festive in nature.
Old 04-18-2010, 07:58 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 540i
Model Year: 2017

Originally Posted by Krozi
Just saw some Mexican dude PLOW into a parked car. The expression on his face was priceless.

It was most festive in nature.
"Parked vehicles MUST give him the right of way."
Attached Thumbnails Does anyone in this country know how to drive?-interestingman.jpg  
Old 04-18-2010, 08:11 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by 530inOK
"Parked vehicles MUST give him the right of way."
Old 04-18-2010, 08:13 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by Krozi
Post up your daily horrible driver stories here:
Try to keep 'em short

I'll start...

Almost got rear-ended by a toolbag today, he locked up his tires and barely stopped in time.

Later today, I was in a round-about, I see these too clueless late 40s/early 50s, blond, head scarf wearing, Lexus driving, Starbucks coffee sipping, tunnel vision seeing, bitches up ahead on the way to enter the round-about, I see this cluster-fvck coming from a mile away, so I put in the clutch, coast and have my foot over the brake because I know whats coming, this dumbass doesn't even check to see if anyone is in the round about, she doesn't even brake a tiny bit, and I slam on my brakes, and follow her around the round-about honking my horn for the entire 360 degrees. When she first hears the horn she slams on the breaks, and has no idea what just happened.
You're surrounded by old people that don't know how to drive.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:14 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer
You're surrounded by old people that don't know how to drive.
Really? I didn't notice.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:39 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2005 545i Black Sapphire - Fully Loaded
Model Year: 545i 2005

tell me about it.. over the 4 years of ownership I was rear ended not once but TWICE and got my front bumper taken off while parked.

Quick Reply: Does anyone in this country know how to drive?