Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Deleting posts

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2004, 01:22 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you take politics and religion out of the lounge and keep it PG-13, what's the lounge good for?
Old 08-29-2004, 01:38 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Lomag' date='Aug 27 2004, 08:27 PM
But, sex is generally accepted in society however no one gets religion mixed up with anything in society unless it's a documentary movie like The Passion.?
How can you say no one gets religion mixed up with anything in society ! Religion is the most mixed up thing in society today ! It is the cause of most of the troubles around the world today.Wasn't The Passion made by an American ?

530E60NL......
What subjects do you suggest we discus in the lounge,how shiny is your exhaust,who wears what watches (who cares),I can see from your post in this topic that you obviously need someone to make up your mind for you as to what you can discus and what you cannot, I for one do not.
Old 08-29-2004, 02:48 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by 530dse' date='Aug 29 2004, 11:38 AM
How can you say no one gets religion mixed up with anything in society ! Religion is the most mixed up thing in society today ! It is the cause of most of the troubles around the world today.Wasn't The Passion made by an American ?

530E60NL......
What subjects do you suggest we discus in the lounge,how shiny is your exhaust,who wears what watches (who cares),I can see from your post in this topic that you obviously need someone to make up your mind for you as to what you can discus and what you cannot, I for one do not. [/quote]
Calm down. No need for Geek violence around here. If you are upset go and take it out on your clown (or ferret, dolphin, one-eye, magical fireman, pedro, wedding tackle) or what ever you call your extremities over there. I fyou read the topic of this Lounge you can put whatever you want in here. IF a person is curious as to what ithers have or do it is there choice. If you choose to not discuss then don't. If you don't like it then don't read it. If you choose to keep bashing here is a wall for you. :bashwall:
Old 08-29-2004, 07:05 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

Originally Posted by 530dse' date='Aug 29 2004, 03:38 AM
530E60NL......
What subjects do you suggest we discus in the lounge,how shiny is your exhaust,who wears what watches (who cares),I can see from your post in this topic that you obviously need someone to make up your mind for you as to what you can discus and what you cannot, I for one do not.
I don't know how it is in England but I think there are rules there were you live too. Those rules are there to make sure everybody can live next to eachother.. Those same rules also apply to a messageboard and I don't mind living by them if it keeps others happy too. So in other words you drive 200 mph through the city because no one can tell you what you can or cannot do.. I'm glad you live there and I live here..

Next to religion and politics there is enough to talk about there and if you need me to tell you what should be discussed there that says enough about you, apperently you have no imagination and no tolerance.
Old 08-29-2004, 07:47 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Guys,
PLEASE don't make this personal...
Calm down and just accept the rules of this board are this way. You don't need to like it or agree with it... Just accept that it is like it is and don't take this whole discussion to a personal level.
Thank you!
Old 08-29-2004, 07:50 AM
Contributors

I'm sorry.

My ovaries were flaring at the time.
Old 08-29-2004, 08:13 AM
Senior Members

I don't know how it is in England but I think there are rules there were you live too. Those rules are there to make sure everybody can live next to each other.. Those same rules also apply to a message board and I don't mind living by them if it keeps others happy too. So in other words you drive 200 mph through the city because no one can tell you what you can or cannot do.. I'm glad you live there and I live here..
Next to religion and politics there is enough to talk about there and if you need me to tell you what should be discussed there that says enough about you, apparently you have no imagination and no tolerance.[/QUOTE]

I haven't a clue what you are on about,and for not having imagination or tolerance it was not me who deleted the post,it was an American with no tolerance who wants to force his ideals on other people !is this right ?.I'm quite happy to discus any subject you wish to post if it is of interest to me.

kigerka...... I'm not upset at all far from it in fact,what is geek violence never heard of this ?As you said if you read the topic of the lounge you can put whatever you want in here,if you don't like don't read it,and for the record i have a doll that i stick pins into.

Iceman .....this is not personal.
Old 08-29-2004, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by 530dse' date='Aug 29 2004, 06:13 PM
Iceman .....this is not personal.
It's not ??

Why am I feeling the needles then you just put in your doll???