Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

caught doing 150mph on Suzuki Jigster

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2010, 07:50 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by corey
These are really your contributions to this thread? How about something constructive instead of trolling.

Thank you Corey - what is 'trolling' please?

Over here it's called being pedantic.

Note to self: must remember to grammar and spell check my threads - d'oh!!

......oh yeah, I AINT BOVVERED!!
Old 07-24-2010, 07:53 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by iCharles
Why do you act as if you have status? This is a mid size car forum. In some countries cars of this class are taxis. Take inventory.
It is not about status, it is about EDUCATION! Lets make that perfectly clear, Sir Charles.

"Take inventory"

Most kids today in the U.S. are receiving a horrible education, can barely spell, and have the literary competence of a sloth. It pisses me off to see this nation that I love so dearly slowly become regarded around the world as land of the fat and home of the ignorant when not 25-30 years ago people around the globe were dying to come to America: The greatest country on Earth (it still is, but perception is reality).

Your comment of "we all drive taxi cabs" is more elitist than anything I ever said.
Old 07-24-2010, 08:33 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: -Current- 535d Sport LCI Bi-Xenon Adaptive Lights, S.A.T, Professional SatNav, Logic7, Elec Memory seats, iPod interface, 19" Alloys WITHOUT RUNFLATS! CIC and Combox Retrofit, White Angel Eyes, Speed in Centre console. -Previous- Mini Cooper S 525d Tourer Auto

It's dickheads like you which piss me off. you are a moron and you get away with a reckless act like this whereas the majority of drivers on this board are sensible yet get caught and fined /points for minor things.

Go find a quiet road and the top speed of your bike and do us a favour!
Old 07-24-2010, 08:37 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by iCharles
The following word challenges me: 'their', when 'there' may have been more appropriate. If you are going to help Jesus carry the cross, make sure you are wearing the right shoes.
Old 07-24-2010, 08:43 AM
Contributors

Old 07-24-2010, 09:37 AM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Originally Posted by Howitzer
It is not about status, it is about EDUCATION! Lets make that perfectly clear, Sir Charles.

"Take inventory"

Most kids today in the U.S. are receiving a horrible education, can barely spell, and have the literary competence of a sloth. It pisses me off to see this nation that I love so dearly slowly become regarded around the world as land of the fat and home of the ignorant when not 25-30 years ago people around the globe were dying to come to America: The greatest country on Earth (it still is, but perception is reality).

Your comment of "we all drive taxi cabs" is more elitist than anything I ever said.
Fuckin HOwi FTW! lulz
Old 07-24-2010, 09:40 AM
Contributors

Funny
Old 07-24-2010, 09:41 AM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint

Originally Posted by Mr BM
what is 'trolling' please?

caught doing 150mph on Suzuki Jigster-633584945109156823-trolling.jpg
Old 07-24-2010, 11:40 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by mak213
was caught doing 150 on my jigster in the springfield,PA and blew another cop before from another town luckily they didnt call over and the springfield caught me on the redlight and jumped out on me lol somehow i talked him into giving me a driving without license ticket ...yup i have no license ahahhaa lucky lucky also hes not a bike person so he didnt notice my illegal mods
:thumbsdown:

Dude, take ur car/bike on a track. I did same stupid shit and got into lots of trouble, license suspension for 6 months. Good luck in your case.

That was a stupid thing to do and dangerous, you gotta learn for others mistakes and your owns. Hope you learned your lesson.
Old 07-24-2010, 11:53 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by bmw550ifreak
:thumbsdown:

Dude, take ur car/bike on a track. I did same stupid shit and got into lots of trouble, license suspension for 6 months. Good luck in your case.

That was a stupid thing to do and dangerous, you gotta learn for others mistakes and your owns. Hope you learned your lesson.
wait what happened V?? from that incident with the 140km? or the accident? or something different???

Quick Reply: caught doing 150mph on Suzuki Jigster