Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

CAMPIONI DEL MONDO!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 03:09 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545i SMG with Limited Slip Differential
Model Year: 2005

Originally Posted by Iceman' post='309086' date='Jul 11 2006, 12:17 AM
Anyways, they won, because they had the most luck of all the teams,

Have you seen Portugal-France ?
Or France-Brasil ?
France-Switzerland ?

France = old and tired players .

They thinked to win the world cup with results as 0-0, 1-0, 1-0 by penalty, etc : ROTFL!

Anyway .. Brasil 5 WC, we 4, Germany 3, Argentina 2 .

France ? Only one in France98, wow, with we don't know what sort of tricks ..
Old 07-11-2006, 06:37 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by AlexFW' post='309379' date='Jul 11 2006, 02:09 PM
Have you seen Portugal-France ?
Or France-Brasil ?
France-Switzerland ?

France = old and tired players .

They thinked to win the world cup with results as 0-0, 1-0, 1-0 by penalty, etc : ROTFL!

Anyway .. Brasil 5 WC, we 4, Germany 3, Argentina 2 .

France ? Only one in France98, wow, with we don't know what sort of tricks ..
I think it's kinda strange to make that score with wich nation won the most world cups since...in a way we are talking about different generations and different times if you ask me.
Italy won...and indeed they were the team with the most luck of them all. It's their style...play rather crappy 89 minutes and in the last minutes of play they somehow get an occasion and score the goal. That happened with Germany also.
I for one supported Germany and i really liked how they played in the small final with Portugal.
Surprisingly alot of support in Romania for Italy. ALOT! Many people went on the streets and celebrated.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:43 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by AlexFW' post='309379' date='Jul 11 2006, 01:09 PM
... with we don't know what sort of tricks ..
When you're talking about tricks, Italy is the world champion of tricks!
Do not start finger pointing here when it comes to tricks...
Old 07-11-2006, 12:07 PM
GPS
Contributors

Originally Posted by Iceman' post='309481' date='Jul 11 2006, 07:43 PM
When you're talking about tricks, Italy is the world champion of tricks!
Do not start finger pointing here when it comes to tricks...
I understand you may find it difficult to exercise some self-constraint on the free flow of your thoughts, and, alas, we have to cope with your outbursts on virtually every single subject in this forum, including football.
Fair enough.

But please spare us this sort of stereotypical (and indeed a bit racist) innuendos.
Old 07-11-2006, 01:29 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by GPS' post='309539' date='Jul 11 2006, 10:07 PM
I understand you may find it difficult to exercise some self-constraint on the free flow of your thoughts, and, alas, we have to cope with your outbursts on virtually every single subject in this forum, including football.
Fair enough.

But please spare us this sort of stereotypical (and indeed a bit racist) innuendos.

Very mature statement, congrats.
Every single subject...

Racist... Yep, indeed, I hate the French.
Old 07-11-2006, 02:18 PM
Super Moderator

While we are at the subject of racism.

Do you know article 55 of the Fifa? About racism?

So, IF Materazzi said anything racist to Zidane, Italy has to be disqualified! And so far Materazzi admitted he insulted Zidane, but claims it was nothing racist. Well we will see...
Zidane is a very fair player and has never been like this before. So it is possible it's been a racist comment.
Old 07-11-2006, 02:33 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Iceman' post='309583' date='Jul 12 2006, 01:18 AM
While we are at the subject of racism.

Do you know article 55 of the Fifa? About racism?

So, IF Materazzi said anything racist to Zidane, Italy has to be disqualified! And so far Materazzi admitted he insulted Zidane, but claims it was nothing racist. Well we will see...
Zidane is a very fair player and has never been like this before. So it is possible it's been a racist comment.
Yes indeed. I mean clearly the man knew that this was the last game in his national team. He is a pro, and although the tension was high, for sure Materazzi said smth to him that boiled him instantly. A lip reader said that Materazzi said to Zidane smth about his mother, and that Zizu goes sky high when you curse the relatives. It's normal in a way. Also the reader said Materazzi made him a french terrorist or smth like that. Also i understood that Zidane's mother was sick that day so that was that. So clearly the italian cursed him and his mother....in a way he was lucky he didn't get his face smashed. He deserved much more than that head in the chest...
Old 07-11-2006, 02:34 PM
Senior Members

LOL if the disqualification article is true...just think what might happen although i hardly bealive it. All those italians that celebrated...
Old 07-12-2006, 09:13 AM
Super Moderator

Well article 55 IS true. It is one of those new articles of the Fifa rules to prevent and fight racism.
And they are investigating the Zidane case.

I don't think they will disqualify Italy, because Zidane will say it was a racist comment and Materazzi will deny, because both want to win their case. And lip reading isn't enough evidence, I guess.

But Fifa is allways good for surprises, so, who knows... Let's wait and see...
Old 07-14-2006, 12:06 AM
Contributors

My Ride: In a place where the Mercedes density is the highest in the world (no. of MB per square kilometer) I choose a Bimmer, why? because of one thing "The Ultimate Driving Experience" My Ride: 523i Steptronic, Silver Grey Exterior, Black Interior with Black Dakota Leather and Maple Wood Trim. Chrome Grill, Style 123 rim, Airbags everywhere, PDC, Rain sensor, Auto lights, Moveable front armrest, Advance Climate Control, Glass Sunroof, Auto dimming interior and exterior mirror with foldable functions, Extended Lights package, 6 CD changer in glove box, Power seats with memory, Power adjustable steering wheel, Power rear sunblinds. Add ons: 123 wheels, chrome grill, K&N Hi flow filter, Eibach Pro Kit, e60.net decal and 24,000km Past rides: 2001 Nissan Xterra SE 1999 E39 523i 1999 E46 323i 1996 Acura Integra LS

Who knows, Juve, Milan, Lazio and a bunch of other teams are about to be demoted to Serie B.

So there's alot of surprises in the world of football.