Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Bynum and Gasol are ((l))'s

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 10:36 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well basketball fans...who can win it all this time around? Heat, Bulls, OKCT, SAS, Lakers, NYK, and dare I say Clippers???
Old 03-03-2012, 05:16 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

sad the celtics are no longer in that statement as well, father time is definitely winning the battle on that team...they've won 3 in a row post all star break but all against mediocre teams.....KG seems to showing signs of the old KG post all star break, as I think his lack of production was a huge factor in their poor performance the first half of the season..let's see if they can keep it up...sad to know their big 3 will come to an end soon, perhaps sooner if Ainge has anything to do with it, as the big 3 break apart so will my following of the C's, since putting RA and KG together is what got me to root for them.....(perhaps I was a bandwagon Celtic fan then also, by current definition of clipper bandwagon fans so defined by laker fans/clipper haters. Funny, there are actually clipper haters now, that says a lot..lol)

that being said I do have 1 foot on the Clipper bandwagon, I'm excited that I can root for an LA team and that it actually has a shot at having a good run in the post season. Hard not to want to watch the clips....

that being said last night in PHX Blake had a terrible night and yet kept trying to force it rather than get other involved, didn't help that caron was just as bad and CP was luke warm if that...with 19 more road games this month clips better find their stride soon....
Old 03-03-2012, 07:43 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Spurs and Heat in finals.

I do like the Clippers but the blow of losing Billups sucks. OKC is in 1st but realistically they have have about 3 scorers. If the Spurs are healthy into the playoffs they will make it to the finals. At this point I do not see the Bulls taking the Heat down in the east. In fact if the Knicks are full strength too they could make it hard for some teams if they get it together.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:22 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

spurs? seriously? you're seriously thinking they will come out of the west ahead of the clips or okc? 3 scorers on okc has earned the best record in the NBA and will continue too. The same goes for the cHeat...as I have a feeling they will be in the finals representing the east this year. The spurs have always been in contention but never finish strong and I have a feeling this will the same, but who knows, it's a shortened season and we know the spurs have a banner with an asterisks on it already...LOL
Old 03-04-2012, 10:03 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
it's a shortened season and we know the spurs have a banner with an asterisks on it already...LOL

Haha! Hey Now!!!

NYK might be the wildcard in post season. Clippers aint going any where without Billups.

Lakers fans in an unsual western standing looking up. TODAY's Lakers game against heat will show how this team progressed under new coach, new bench faces and post Phil's triangle offense. Perhaps LA fans looking for a little payback on DWade.....young heart Bynum quoted in OC Register today on Bryant's broken nose and concussion. "I cant do anything about it . If I do the refs are definitely going to hit me." So they are thinking about Heat's #3. Hey, nothing wrong with sending mcRoberts in the game and dish out a couple 'hard' fouls when #3 drives to the hole.....good ole flashbacks of Mchale and Rambis clotheslining classics lol.
Old 03-04-2012, 12:31 PM
Super Moderator

billups was an important peace of that offense but they have enough on that team to get to the finish line, everyone just needs to step their game up
Old 03-09-2012, 07:45 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 05' 545i

golden state! j/k

hate lebron, so fully expect the Bulls to persevere. They will face either OKC or the lakers. IMO
Still cant believe stern nix'd the Paul deal with the Lakers, wow
Old 03-11-2012, 05:01 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Originally Posted by rrnag30
golden state! j/k

hate lebron, so fully expect the Bulls to persevere. They will face either OKC or the lakers. IMO
Still cant believe stern nix'd the Paul deal with the Lakers, wow
You can hate Lebron but thats not going to make the Bulls beat them when they are full strength.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:03 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 05' 545i

agreed, I am not betting against the Heat; that being said I was working for Quicken when the "Decision" was made and that left a sour taste. Either way Lakers win it all

Originally Posted by tex_phil
You can hate Lebron but thats not going to make the Bulls beat them when they are full strength.
Old 03-15-2012, 07:55 PM
Senior Members

With 5 rings DFish will forever be a part of the Lakers. However, I really like the trades the LAL made today! Adding much needed youth and athletism. Ramon Sessions, Christian Eyenga.

Quick Reply: Bynum and Gasol are ((l))'s