Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Bynum and Gasol are ((l))'s

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2012 | 10:39 PM
Senior Members

Pleased with purple and gold boys tonite!!

Tough lost for the C's

OKC takendown another notch
Old 04-05-2012 | 06:52 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by G530

Tough lost for the C's

Celt's still struggling, they played well without RA and looks like they will clinch their division.

Clips played well, but still a young team in terms of playing together and knowing how to win in deep waters. DJ's defense on AB was atrocious, don't understand why VDN kept in for the fourth, would have loved to see reggie evans body him up. Didn't even double team him much, which is proven to be a hole in AB's game....

good win for the Laker's, showing their championship pedigree and knowing how to win in close games...

can't wait for the post seson
Old 04-06-2012 | 08:46 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Hey Gene, you still laughing at my Spurs prediction? Hahahahaha! 9 in a row baby, on OKC's heels.
Old 04-06-2012 | 09:15 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by tex_phil
Hey Gene, you still laughing at my Spurs prediction? Hahahahaha! 9 in a row baby, on OKC's heels.
lol, like I said, spurs love them shortened seasons...but let's see what happens in the post season...

TP is playing very well this season tho, have to give it up to him...
Old 04-07-2012 | 04:32 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 AW N52 with sports package & premium package; natural brown interior MODs: Orion V2s 3000K H8 Yellow Fogs Matte Black Kidney Grills 20" Miro 111 Hankook V12 Tires H&R Sport Springs Special coding via Simon (dbl flash hazards, digital velocity, etc.) LED Side Markers from Trinity Autosports LED License Plate Lights from Trinity Autosports Carbon Delete BMC Air Filter RPI Scoop RPI GT Exhaust Future MODs: Mtech Kit KW Variant 2 Coilovers CIC Retrofit Upgrade Audio System

Tough lost for the C's

Both LA teams need to learn how to finish close games strong.
Old 04-23-2012 | 08:40 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by wtlb
Both LA teams need to learn how to finish close games strong.
Lakers have one of, if not the best record in close games. They need to learn how to finish off teams when they are up 15-20.

Spurs look good with TP but they looked good last year when they bombed out in the first round.

Should be a good post season.
Old 04-24-2012 | 06:12 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl
Lakers have one of, if not the best record in close games. They need to learn how to finish off teams when they are up 15-20.

Spurs look good with TP but they looked good last year when they bombed out in the first round.

Should be a good post season.
what's up brett...nice to see you posting..

spurs won't have to face the grizllies this year in the first round (the clips have that task unfortunately)... memphis is the sleeper team IMO, they are tough and if they are healthy they are just scary. If the clips can get out of the first round beating memphis it will definitely get them playoff ready and finals contenders IMO.

spurs look great as of late, can't deny that. Thunder look like they blew their wad and with harden out for a few games they don't look as scary.

the lakers definitely have issues closing, as good as they are and with their championship pedigree I don't see them getting a banner this year.

celtics are looking good but once again are fighting off even more injuries, hoping they at least make it to the east coast finals, but we shall see...

agree: this will be an interesting post season...
Old 04-24-2012 | 10:26 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Bring on anyone, actually all of SA wants to play Memphis. Put those bears back if their place, I'm honestly not scared of any team in the West right now.
Old 04-24-2012 | 03:48 PM
Senior Members

The only thing scary out on the court is MWP.....especially if you're James Harden.
Old 04-25-2012 | 06:29 AM
Super Moderator

The only thing scary out on the court is MWP.....especially if you're James Harden.

sorry man but I think 7 games was to lenient. dude in the nhl got 25 games I know it's the playoffs but you gotta do what's right...don't agree with this slap on the wrist

Quick Reply: Bynum and Gasol are ((l))'s