Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

BP

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 04:47 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 08 550 Carbon Sport Almost everything factory, but no sound upgrades.

pj,anyone who can find time to post an average of 17 times every day for thirteen months has got to spew a lot of ignorance, stupidity, blather and/or just plain bullshit. You certainly have demonstrated that concept in this thread.

One learns quite a bit more by listening than by talking.

Now, MODS, if you don?t favor personal attacks in 5.series.net, you have my permission to use these remarks for your poster.

sixcard
Old 06-14-2010, 04:56 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by nola530
i need some cafe du monde right now. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm doooonutsssss....thanks for the support!

Yum. I love cafe du monde. I visit there every time I am in New Orleans. Gimme some of those beignets.

As for the environmental calamity, there is blame enough to spread all around. The companies that built, designed, equipped and operated the rig. The lax regulators who give industries everything they want. Both parties because they all kiss big oil's rear end. The blame is all around. BP and the companies that built, designed and operated this rig should be forced to pay for this disaster. Fishing/shellfish businesses that have operated for over a hundred years are being wiped out.
Old 06-14-2010, 05:34 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

f this oil spill. it seems now the oil has invaded one of my fishing spots in laffitte, and
is coming ashore in destin where i go on vaca several times a year. i dont care who to blame
anymore, lets just fix it and clean it up asap.
I agree, they should fix it ASAP before something even bad is going to happen in the future.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:03 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Alright, Gentlemen, stop it right now!

Originally Posted by pjinca
Nope, the joke of a president was the previous one.
This always depends on ones personal point of view.

Look you ignorant boob, I didn't blame Bush for anything here - I stated it flat out, he's an idiot, president or not the man was a doofus, a moron, a maroon, a dolt, an imbecile, a shithead, his IQ was lower than his years in office. Not being liberal OR conservative - if he was a Democrat he'd still be an idiot.

Now can we take this thread back to where it belongs? A little empathy for our Gulf Coast friends here, please.
Namecalling?
Yes we can... take it back if you let us do so!

Originally Posted by pukka
Keep the politics out of this and call it what it really is: AN ENVIRONMENTAL DISASTER THAT BP IS ULTIMATELY AND COMPLETELY RESPONSIBLE FOR

Gentlemen, please!!!
I am a politician and know that such political debates don't belong to forums, espacially not to car forums.
Please keep this thread clear from politics.
Thanks.
Old 06-14-2010, 07:15 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

You're right six, not all of us can contribute so eloquently as you, let's take a look at your recent gems of wisdom shall we?

In Topic: Do you drive your E60 everywhere?
Posted 14 Jun 2010
Do you drive your E60 everywhere?

Not yet!

sixcard
In Topic: BP
Posted 14 Jun 2010
pj,anyone who can find time to post an average of 17 times every day for thirteen months has got to spew a lot of ignorance, stupidity, blather and/or just plain bullshit. You certainly have demonstrated that concept in this thread.

One learns quite a bit more by listening than by talking.

Now, MODS, if you don?t favor personal attacks in 5.series.net, you have my permission to use these remarks for your poster.

sixcard
In Topic: Best day ever!!!
Posted 14 Jun 2010
Congrats Lee, she is a cutie.

I liked your three posts to announce the event!

sixcard
In Topic: How about this Fender
Posted 9 Jun 2010
flyingpuck, on 09 June 2010 - 05:26 PM, said:
Perhaps the WHOLE fender too???

sixcard
In Topic: Concorde flying again
Posted 7 Jun 2010
mmmm Wonder if they had to charge the batteries!

sixcard

Now as Scott and Nola have said, let's get back to the idea of some fresh coffee from Cafe Du Monde - Yummmmmm.

And if Greg wants to mumble Blah, blah, blah,liberal, blah, blah, that is fine. If the name separates me from people like him then I will wear the moniker with pride
Old 06-15-2010, 05:24 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

WTH?

Can't you just stop it?

Old 06-15-2010, 06:24 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by sdg1871
Yum. I love cafe du monde. I visit there every time I am in New Orleans. Gimme some of those beignets.

As for the environmental calamity, there is blame enough to spread all around. The companies that built, designed, equipped and operated the rig. The lax regulators who give industries everything they want. Both parties because they all kiss big oil's rear end. The blame is all around. BP and the companies that built, designed and operated this rig should be forced to pay for this disaster. Fishing/shellfish businesses that have operated for over a hundred years are being wiped out.
the issue now with bp is we are worried they will declare bankruptcy and leave the bill for
the u.s. taxpayers. Texaco did this in the 80's. LA is already planning for this.
i wish i could just kick my oil habit.

This oil industry down here has become a love hate relationship. I have several very close
friends that work in the industry, none for bp thank god, but if big oil moves out they are
out of a job. I feel like whats next now. it seems each and every day we are tested down here.
I am happy that this forum gives me the chance to talk with people out side of the region and
to talk about things other than this oil. I am glad i have my e60.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:30 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

the issue now with bp is we are worried they will declare bankruptcy and leave the bill for
the u.s. taxpayers. Texaco did this in the 80's. LA is already planning for this.
i wish i could just kick my oil habit.

This oil industry down here has become a love hate relationship. I have several very close
friends that work in the industry, none for bp thank god, but if big oil moves out they are
out of a job. I feel like whats next now. it seems each and every day we are tested down here.
I am happy that this forum gives me the chance to talk with people out side of the region and
to talk about things other than this oil. I am glad i have my e60.
Keep you head up, NO has been through so much and the citizenry seems to be better in the end, after all this the motto will be sung again - "Let the good times roll"
Old 06-15-2010, 06:35 AM
Contributors

Keep you head up, NO has been through so much and the citizenry seems to be better in the end, after all this the motto will be sung again - "Let the good times roll"
Laissez les bons temps rouler
Old 06-16-2010, 12:15 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2008 535i: (8/07 Build) Metallic Bronze, Beige NASCA Leather, Ventilated Seats, Sport Pkg, Cold Wxr Pkg, Logic-7 Sound, HUD, Night Vision, PDC, Split Rear Seats, NAV, Premium Pkg, Comfort Access, HD Radio, Sport Auto Trans Current mods: M-Aero Kit, JB4, Motorcepts 6000k HID Foglamps Umnitza ICE-Lite 10w LED 6000k AE's 1992 Camaro RS: Fully Restored w/Custom Interior, 5.0L V8, T-tops, OEM Z28 Foglamps, Inst Cluster, & Spoiler, Custom Sound, Too many engine mods to list

Clickety-click