Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Boat

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 01:20 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They say the two most happiest days in life are the day you buy a boat & the day you sell it. Joe & John are identical twins.

Joe owned a delapitated old boat & kept pretty much to himself. One day he rented out his boat to a group of outer-stater's who sank it. Joe spent all day trying to salvage as much stuff as possible & was out of touch all that day & most of the evening. Unbeknownst to him, his brother John's wife had died suddenly. When he got back onto shore he went into town to pick up a few things at the grocery store. A kind old neighbor woman mistook for John & said, "I am sorry for you're loss. You must feel terrible."
Joe thinking she was talking about his boat said, "Hell no! Fact is I'm sort of glad to be rid of her. She was a rotten old thing from the beginning. Her bottom was all shriveled up & smelt like old dead fish. She was alway's holding water. She had a bad crack in the back & a pretty big hole in the front too. Every time i used her, her hole got bigger & she leaked like you would not beleive. I gues what finally finished her off was when i rented to those four guy's looking for a good time. I warned them that she wasn't real good & stunk pretty bad but they wanted her anyway. The darned fool's tried to get in her all at the same time & she split right up the middle!"

Then the old woman fainted.

Old 09-19-2006, 02:57 AM
Senior Members

Angry

Originally Posted by alohalc' post='336077' date='Sep 19 2006, 12:20 PM
They say the two most happiest days in life are the day you buy a boat & the day you sell it. Joe & John are identical twins.

Joe owned a delapitated old boat & kept pretty much to himself. One day he rented out his boat to a group of outer-stater's who sank it. Joe spent all day trying to salvage as much stuff as possible & was out of touch all that day & most of the evening. Unbeknownst to him, his brother John's wife had died suddenly. When he got back onto shore he went into town to pick up a few things at the grocery store. A kind old neighbor woman mistook for John & said, "I am sorry for you're loss. You must feel terrible."
Joe thinking she was talking about his boat said, "Hell no! Fact is I'm sort of glad to be rid of her. She was a rotten old thing from the beginning. Her bottom was all shriveled up & smelt like old dead fish. She was alway's holding water. She had a bad crack in the back & a pretty big hole in the front too. Every time i used her, her hole got bigger & she leaked like you would not beleive. I gues what finally finished her off was when i rented to those four guy's looking for a good time. I warned them that she wasn't real good & stunk pretty bad but they wanted her anyway. The darned fool's tried to get in her all at the same time & she split right up the middle!"

Kinda creepy and weird but well...
Old 09-19-2006, 10:55 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Old 09-19-2006, 10:58 AM
Senior Members

LOL, that's hilarious.
Old 09-19-2006, 12:37 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 525i : Alpine White, Steptronic, Black Interior with Amethyst Leather & Popular Grain Brown, 17" 122-Style Rims, Adaptive Bi-Xenon Headlights, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Advanced A/C, Sports Steering Wheel, Electrically Adjustable Steering Column, Extended Lighting Package, PDC, Sliding Armrest, Bus Navi, Hi-Fi Sound System (MP3 DVDs), CD Changer, Rear Sunshades.. MODS:M-tech front bumper, Painted Grill, Installed Aux-In, Garage Door Opener (Overhead Compartement), ///M Steering wheel, Wood hand brake trim, Wood gear-shift lever. 35% Tint all around.. Got, ACS Roof Spoiler, but not installed..

Old 09-19-2006, 05:04 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 525i Titanium Silver Metalic and 2003 325xi Jet Black with the Premium Package in both cars.

Old 09-20-2006, 12:10 AM
Contributors

My Ride: E61 535d Apr 05. UK spec + Media Pack, Luxury Pack & Visibility Pack

Originally Posted by alohalc' post='336077' date='Sep 19 2006, 10:20 AM
So would I!