Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

BMW Moto GP

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 08:10 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by pinguhk' post='613268' date='Jun 30 2008, 07:19 PM
cool now you need the other 2
I have 1 already.

Attachment 53681

Attachment 53682

Attachment 53683
I also ordered one of the last sapphire black E60 M5 left in the US; it might actually be the last one. As for the "Ring" Taxi, I'm out of luck there. None left. Can you still get it in Hong Kong? If so, what's the cost in USD?
Old 07-01-2008, 05:17 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='613362' date='Jul 1 2008, 12:10 PM
I also ordered one of the last sapphire black E60 M5 left in the US; it might actually be the last one. As for the "Ring" Taxi, I'm out of luck there. None left. Can you still get it in Hong Kong? If so, what's the cost in USD?
I have a look and tell you if they still have them but it will low % that there will be 1.
Old 07-01-2008, 01:18 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 645 Ci, Individual Stratusgrey Metallic with individual grey leather Individual Stratos metallic, Shadow line, Black Individual leather, 19'' ellisoid, Panorama sunroof, PDC, Dynamic drive, Adaptive steering, Adaptive headlights, Voice control, Logic 7, Prof sat nav, BT phone, TV, Heated Sport seats, Ski sac, light pakket, CD-changer. Mods (so far): iPod interface, K&N Airfilter.

Originally Posted by JetBlack5OC' post='613293' date='Jul 1 2008, 04:52 AM
Crashing and running out of gas is a little different. Doesn't matter, Nicky is getting into form in time for Laguna.

Its all good. I am still celebrating Nicky's championship from 2006. Although Pedrosa's midget punk ass tried to ruin it for him, by taking him out of the Portuguese Grand Prix .

I am waiting for Nicky to pay back Pedrosa with two races left, crushing Pedorsa's championship dreams. What goes around comes around.

Rumors are Nicky is heading to Ducati next year.
I don't think Nicky will even be able to get that close to Pedrosa, but if there is one place, it might be Laguna Seca.

As for Nicky going to Ducati,.........well........... the only one who is able to ride that bike is Stoner. The rest is competing for last place (look at Melandri, who is a very talented rider).
So for Hayden's career I don't think it will do him any good. But it probabely might be the only way to stay in Moto GP for him.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:12 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 645 Ci, Individual Stratusgrey Metallic with individual grey leather Individual Stratos metallic, Shadow line, Black Individual leather, 19'' ellisoid, Panorama sunroof, PDC, Dynamic drive, Adaptive steering, Adaptive headlights, Voice control, Logic 7, Prof sat nav, BT phone, TV, Heated Sport seats, Ski sac, light pakket, CD-changer. Mods (so far): iPod interface, K&N Airfilter.

I was wondering, why did BMW put M6 wheels on their promo E61 M5 car??
Attached Thumbnails BMW Moto GP-dsc_3639.jpg  
Old 07-03-2008, 04:21 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Doc Horror' post='615621' date='Jul 4 2008, 03:12 AM
I was wondering, why did BMW put M6 wheels on their promo E61 M5 car??
maybe that all they had, only M6 wheels
Old 07-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='613117' date='Jul 1 2008, 05:31 AM
I just ordered a 1/18 model of E60 M5 Moto GP Safety Car. Should be here this week.
soory they are non in stock in HK
Old 07-03-2008, 04:44 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Doc Horror' post='613853' date='Jul 1 2008, 02:18 PM
I don't think Nicky will even be able to get that close to Pedrosa, but if there is one place, it might be Laguna Seca.

As for Nicky going to Ducati,.........well........... the only one who is able to ride that bike is Stoner. The rest is competing for last place (look at Melandri, who is a very talented rider).
So for Hayden's career I don't think it will do him any good. But it probabely might be the only way to stay in Moto GP for him.
He needs to run into turn one with no brakes and just plow into that midget.

Yes, Melandri is aweful on that Ducati. US will have 4 riders over there, when Ben Spies gets his full ride. Not bad. A lot better than we are doing in F1. So what is Nicky's reputation overseas, it seems like he has a lot of haters?
Old 07-03-2008, 10:30 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by pinguhk' post='615939' date='Jul 3 2008, 05:22 PM
soory they are non in stock in HK
Thanks for checking for me.
Old 07-04-2008, 10:59 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by JetBlack5OC' post='615973' date='Jul 4 2008, 02:44 AM
He needs to run into turn one with no brakes and just plow into that midget.

Yes, Melandri is aweful on that Ducati. US will have 4 riders over there, when Ben Spies gets his full ride. Not bad. A lot better than we are doing in F1. So what is Nicky's reputation overseas, it seems like he has a lot of haters?
Nicky probabely does have some fans overhere, but there aren't that many. He was just lucky to get that championship in 2006. Ever since no successes. And that for a rider with factory Honda material. I actually think Edwards is the better American thesedays, doing a great job on a customer-Yamaha.
But still, they are all talented riders, some have even more talent than others. I think Rossi is the king, but I cheer for Stoner.

This is me having some track-fun..!!
Attached Thumbnails BMW Moto GP-zolder_20_6.jpg  
Old 07-04-2008, 04:18 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Doc Horror' post='616474' date='Jul 4 2008, 11:59 AM
Nicky probabely does have some fans overhere, but there aren't that many. He was just lucky to get that championship in 2006. Ever since no successes. And that for a rider with factory Honda material. I actually think Edwards is the better American thesedays, doing a great job on a customer-Yamaha.
But still, they are all talented riders, some have even more talent than others. I think Rossi is the king, but I cheer for Stoner.

This is me having some track-fun..!!
I wouldn't call leading the championship from the third race of the year on lucky, but I would agree Rossi had a up and down year in 2006. Rossi was given a chance to win the 2006 championship with Nicky getting taken out in Portugal. Rossi decided he wanted to lay down his bike in the last race. I don't think Nicky has ever been comfortable on the 800cc RC212V. The bike is really tailored for a small rider like Dani, he is damn quick on the bike.

Rossi is King, no doubt. Love that guy. That helmet he was using for little while, with his face on the top was great.
Attached Thumbnails BMW Moto GP-valentino_rossi_helmet_01.jpg  

Quick Reply: BMW Moto GP