Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Bin Laden is dead!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2011 | 10:05 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tonymac
Party pooper... We know there will be a retaliation and we are trained fight. The thing you have to understand is we have been deployed for about 10 years for this cause. This very man! This is a boost of energy for everybody in uniform. Let them retaliate! They will get a 5.56mm sleeping tablet. Drink water!

I thank every single allied force that supported this effort. We fought side by side and sometimes back to back. This is a win. Celebrate it with our comrades in arms!

Haha then I see you really haven't learned anything. Eye an for an Eye makes the whole world blind... it's only a matter of time until we send even more troops to the middle east and scale up homeland security. I guess this war will never end.
Old 05-02-2011 | 10:20 AM
Contributors

Ya gotta luv it when the seals club the bad guy to death!!
Old 05-02-2011 | 03:28 PM
Members

Originally Posted by dmahon
Thanks to the US (and multinational) military fighting forces and the Intelligence Community for persevering, often in the face of criticism, in reaching the objective. US special forces rock!

Originally Posted by flyingpuck
No more partisan politicking tonight....When the standing order is "Get Osama Bin Laden" it doesn't matter WHO was at the top......ALL OF THE CREDIT should go to the brave men and women of the US armed Forces, NOBODY else!

Attachment 138150

+++++++++++++++++++++++1

Old 05-02-2011 | 03:33 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Speed_Force_E60
People think that killing bin laden will solve everything. There are still active Al Qaeda members out there who will praise and support bin laden whether he's alive or not. I'd be more concerned about their form of retaliation rather than praising his death.

No, I don't think people think that this will solve everything, but nonetheless, it needed to be done. Bin Laden historically encouraged others to die for his cause - it's nice to know that he finally got his opportunity to do the same.

They will presumably get a new leader - NEXT UP.
Old 05-02-2011 | 03:43 PM
Contributors

From: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Some of you are seriously mentally inept. Obviously it won't solve ANYTHING but it's moral boosters like this that the country needs. The last 10 years have been a shit show for the US. We needed this. When was the last time you saw people singing the national anthem infront of the White House? Everyone should be happy that he's dead, and that the people he hated the most caused that death.

Freaking idiots
Old 05-02-2011 | 06:12 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 528i, Space Grey, Nav, PDC, Premium, Sports, Grey Leather, Xenon, Cornering...

Originally Posted by Krozi
Some of you are seriously mentally inept. Obviously it won't solve ANYTHING but it's moral boosters like this that the country needs. The last 10 years have been a shit show for the US. We needed this. When was the last time you saw people singing the national anthem infront of the White House? Everyone should be happy that he's dead, and that the people he hated the most caused that death.

Freaking idiots
Old 05-02-2011 | 08:21 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Krozi

Freaking idiots
That's totally awesome. WINNING.
Old 05-04-2011 | 08:11 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60 530d MSport Auto, 19" 172 Spiders on ContiSports 2's, Pro Nav, Adaptive Xenons, Bruce M's V6 Rear LCI Cables/Lights, Number plate LED

Old 05-04-2011 | 09:17 AM
Contributors

Apparently there's been a mix-up in the after life ... Bin Laden was given 72 Vegans.
Old 05-04-2011 | 04:24 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60 530d MSport Auto, 19" 172 Spiders on ContiSports 2's, Pro Nav, Adaptive Xenons, Bruce M's V6 Rear LCI Cables/Lights, Number plate LED

Originally Posted by DD_545i
Apparently there's been a mix-up in the after life ... Bin Laden was given 72 Vegans.
I heard that he was met by 72 vegan virgins; but the virgins were of the male persuasion! It is also reported that Bin Laden forget to take his petroleum jelly with him!

Quick Reply: Bin Laden is dead!