Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Bar/Club addicts?

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 02:10 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by christie@RPI
we have the pics from last night here hahha...
i wanna see! i wanna see! post them here...not of FB lol
Old 02-03-2010, 02:11 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by christie@RPI
so true!!! i dont think id want to be called a cougar either. i googled male equivalent of a cougar and got : gentleman or rich, sugardaddy, jackal, creeper, dirty old man, gray fox, pimp and sleeze.
hahaha take your pick!
gray fox is hilarious..wtf does THAT mean..? lolol... dirty old man sums it up..lol.. u go girl

truthfully maybe some women take it as a compliment.. seriously.. but those women would have to be like in there 50's and up and desperate IMO.. LOL .. emphasis on the word "desperate"
Old 02-03-2010, 02:16 PM
Members

Originally Posted by dbae1978
i wanna see! i wanna see! post them here...not of FB lol

anddd why not facebook!? hahaha
hes going to fix the red eye then ill tell him to post them on the thread about the actual meet.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:18 PM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Originally Posted by melimel
gray fox is hilarious..wtf does THAT mean..? lolol... dirty old man sums it up..lol.. u go girl

truthfully maybe some women take it as a compliment.. seriously.. but those women would have to be like in there 50's and up and desperate IMO.. LOL .. emphasis on the word "desperate"
I think it's more of an attitude/mindframe being a cougar as opposed to a set age or body type or whatever

RAWR!!

When I was 8 I was attacked literally by an 11 year old neighbor girl, my first cougar experience
Old 02-03-2010, 02:22 PM
Senior Members

eww dont call me that.. it sounds gross and old and vulture like.. and if you knew me and could see me-- i look nothing like a cougar nor do i want to be called one.

what are men called that prey on younger girls? perv's? or old pigs? despite cougar sounding politcially correct its unfair and im 37 years old, but i look, act and have the body of a girl in her 20's... thank you..

p.sim not pissed, just commenting.. lol
mel is no cougar... it starts around 40ish lol
Old 02-03-2010, 03:52 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by skelevirus
WHO GOT OWNED?! Hahahaaa
HAHAHAHAHA
Old 02-03-2010, 05:19 PM
Contributors

eww dont call me that.. it sounds gross and old and vulture like.. and if you knew me and could see me-- i look nothing like a cougar nor do i want to be called one.

what are men called that prey on younger girls? perv's? or old pigs? despite cougar sounding politcially correct its unfair and im 37 years old, but i look, act and have the body of a girl in her 20's... thank you..

p.sim not pissed, just commenting.. lol
Dag gal, now I kno y we get along soo well... 1972, FTW!!!!

But to all our youthful members, take a deep breath and LIVE for a second and get off the f-in PC!!! At 18 I didn't care about anything but gals n goin out...now livin in nyc and being of the gen X, we had it all...I'm a club kid, and though I'm closer to 40 than many of you are to 20, u could NEVA keep up with me....goin out is livin, not just about gettin wasted, though that's lots of funn too, its social and its about the music in my world....back in the mid-late 90s in nyc was the golden age of clubbing, going out on a friday nite n gettin home sunday nite, it was posible, and often my lifestyle way bak when...u grow up, u learn, n u may change, but enjoyn life is the point...if u don't like goin out n u live 4 ure car at 18-22, well u f-d up! I always luved cars but enjoyn life was the goal, n u didn't want to worry bout where u park when ure out for days!!! But that's how ny was n it was a great life...time changes n life changes, u find a balance and move forward, but don't put down someone or something that u don't understand...drinkin n smokin (n trippin) is all part of th journey...if u don't like it or understand it, don't look down on it, in the end, its u and your maker and whatever u do in it between is ure biz...but still, even now, I appreciate going out since I need to work so much every day and nite, as others have noted work hard but play hard, and now I can enjoy to play as hard as I work and reep the fun of doing nearly n e thing I want to, like clubbing which I luv, and since europe has a more open attitude about such things, I've continued my journey in places like ibiza the past few years where age is not a question, only the desire to enjoy life is the requirement.

To all my friends out there below 30, or maybe even 25, just know that u know nearly nothing about life, but eventually will understand me.

Enjoy every moment as if its your last,because one of them will be. Until then, be glad u got this far, and don't take any of em for granted....live.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:52 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

Originally Posted by dbae1978
Gyeah!!!!! good times
Old 02-04-2010, 04:50 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by skelevirus
I

RAWR!!

When I was 8 I was attacked literally by an 11 year old neighbor girl, my first cougar experience
lolololol... you were her prey! lolol.. wow, i was playing with matchbox cars at that time, giving them paint jobs with nail poilsh and clear coats. lmao.. oh so different
Old 02-04-2010, 07:56 AM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

lolololol... you were her prey! lolol.. wow, i was playing with matchbox cars at that time, giving them paint jobs with nail poilsh and clear coats. lmao.. oh so different
Haha so was I!!! Well minus the nailpolish... I didn't know what was going on, but after that I knew I liked kissing girls

I always wondered where she is today?! Probably living in SFV this girl also used to play on the monkey bars W her friends wearing dresses/skirts, all of us boys would just stand around and watch haha, not really sure why we liked watching a girl so much?! Lmao! good times in 1986

Quick Reply: Bar/Club addicts?