Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Bar/Club addicts?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 03:39 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RPIpower
RofLStomp..........I thought I was on E90post for a second.
Lawlz, I need to find that thread...what is it called?
Old 02-02-2010, 06:02 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2008 535i: (8/07 Build) Metallic Bronze, Beige NASCA Leather, Ventilated Seats, Sport Pkg, Cold Wxr Pkg, Logic-7 Sound, HUD, Night Vision, PDC, Split Rear Seats, NAV, Premium Pkg, Comfort Access, HD Radio, Sport Auto Trans Current mods: M-Aero Kit, JB4, Motorcepts 6000k HID Foglamps Umnitza ICE-Lite 10w LED 6000k AE's 1992 Camaro RS: Fully Restored w/Custom Interior, 5.0L V8, T-tops, OEM Z28 Foglamps, Inst Cluster, & Spoiler, Custom Sound, Too many engine mods to list

Originally Posted by aretardedorange
Let me rephrase the question. All of you guys have 5 series must be decently off. I was talking about people who party everyday who work minimum wage jobs. Once a month is fine. Twice....sure why not?

Maybe I should wait for college ?
Man - the best years of your life are just around the corner!

As stated in a previous post - the bar/club scene was all about hanging out with friends and meeting women. Hook up with enough women or find the right one and you'll never see a bar/club every night anyway.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:38 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

i think everything in moderation and it all is up to the individual..i love going out.. i dont go out alot, but every chance i get i do with friends that i love to hang out with. some bring more drama then others and its then that i might pass.. other then that, going to a sports bar is awesome if you want to talk, hang out, chill with friends.. a club is more for dancing, getting crazy with your friends (cause its all about who your with) and whatever else makes you happy.. i drink, i stay pretty much buzzed all night.. lol.. its what i like to do. i dont want to be falling over my feet and sloppy, so i stay nice.. like i said moderation when we go out a whole bunch of us like with the men/husbands- its a whole different story, then my girl friends know that they can let a little more loose cause were not alone, we have more people with us who will watch us and stay safe.. i think as you get older your feelings on things will change.. i swear to me-30's are the best years! just when you think your 20's rock.. along come 30's and the amount of knowledge you know and how you look at things makes it 2000x better..
Old 02-03-2010, 07:58 AM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Originally Posted by christie@RPI
o ok well then yes agreed..I spend my money how I want to too!
And its usually on beers and shots! MMmm! Cheers to all! I might just go get a beer after work!
christie, your a chick whos hot?! why on earth would u ever have to buy a drink? my wife hasnt ever bought a drink to my knowledge
Old 02-03-2010, 08:00 AM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint

Originally Posted by melimel
i think as you get older your feelings on things will change.. i swear to me-30's are the best years! just when you think your 20's rock.. along come 30's and the amount of knowledge you know and how you look at things makes it 2000x better..
plus your getting to cougar status... and cougars are sooo hot! :yum:
Old 02-03-2010, 08:05 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by aretardedorange
All of you guys have 5 series must be decently off.
ummmm.... is this a serious question? do u assume 5 series drivers work and barely scrape by to own their cars? if owning a camry is nothing for some the next tax bracket up is BMW buddy haha.
quick question you say in some posts ur indian and in others your asian? so your half and half? just curious
Old 02-03-2010, 11:20 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by skelevirus
ummmm.... is this a serious question? do u assume 5 series drivers work and barely scrape by to own their cars? if owning a camry is nothing for some the next tax bracket up is BMW buddy haha.
quick question you say in some posts ur indian and in others your asian? so your half and half? just curious
Oh no I said if you own a 5 series you must have a decent amount of cash $$$$. I never said they were poor.

Also India is in Asia last time I checked? So I call myself Asian, and Indian. Just like Chinese people are Asian, and Chinese.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:31 AM
Contributors

My Ride: A Car faster than yours.....

Originally Posted by Krozi
Lawlz, I need to find that thread...what is it called?
I forgot but they started a new one now telling RPi to get vendor status. lol. Monkey boys FTL!

Originally Posted by melimel
i think everything in moderation and it all is up to the individual..i love going out.. i dont go out alot, but every chance i get i do with friends that i love to hang out with. some bring more drama then others and its then that i might pass.. other then that, going to a sports bar is awesome if you want to talk, hang out, chill with friends.. a club is more for dancing, getting crazy with your friends (cause its all about who your with) and whatever else makes you happy.. i drink, i stay pretty much buzzed all night.. lol.. its what i like to do. i dont want to be falling over my feet and sloppy, so i stay nice.. like i said moderation when we go out a whole bunch of us like with the men/husbands- its a whole different story, then my girl friends know that they can let a little more loose cause were not alone, we have more people with us who will watch us and stay safe.. i think as you get older your feelings on things will change.. i swear to me-30's are the best years! just when you think your 20's rock.. along come 30's and the amount of knowledge you know and how you look at things makes it 2000x better..

Mel, we dont want to hear it. Come to CA soon!
Old 02-03-2010, 12:37 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by skelevirus
plus your getting to cougar status... and cougars are sooo hot! :yum:
eww dont call me that.. it sounds gross and old and vulture like.. and if you knew me and could see me-- i look nothing like a cougar nor do i want to be called one.

what are men called that prey on younger girls? perv's? or old pigs? despite cougar sounding politcially correct its unfair and im 37 years old, but i look, act and have the body of a girl in her 20's... thank you..

p.sim not pissed, just commenting.. lol
Old 02-03-2010, 12:38 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by RPIpower
I forgot but they started a new one now telling RPi to get vendor status. lol. Monkey boys FTL!

Mel, we dont want to hear it. Come to CA soon!
shit why didnt i multiquote.. oh well.. E when im out there.. which hopefully can be my next vacation i will definitly come see you guys!

Quick Reply: Bar/Club addicts?