Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Back to the NFL for a moment...........

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2004 | 08:08 AM
Senior Members

cobradav

The dolphins game was amaizing. I thought they were going to get killed but they actually won. It was amaizing. I bet tons of people lost money on that game.
Old 12-21-2004 | 08:30 AM
Contributors

My Ride: E90 M3
Model Year: 2011

Originally Posted by zippers525' date='Dec 21 2004, 11:08 AM
cobradav

The dolphins game was amaizing. I thought they were going to get killed but they actually won. It was amaizing. I bet tons of people lost money on that game.
[snapback]71130[/snapback]
Zippers, cobradav, if you guys steal my coach, we Tiger fans are going to be very unhappy!
Old 12-21-2004 | 06:49 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

I smell jtxc coming closer...
Old 12-21-2004 | 06:54 PM
Senior Members

Yes indeed it is a sad day in Patriots nation. I know it seems peculiar I did'nt post but I'm sooooo busy this time of year. I have no problem admitting my team sucked last night (last 3 1/2 min. anyway).

Oh well you hav'nt won Jack yet Rudy. I like when the Pats are underdogs anyway. They seem to have a great record when thats the case.

As I said..........don't book that flight to J-Ville yet.

As always here's a photo of Tom Brady for you all.

Back to the NFL for a moment...........-tom.jpg
Old 12-21-2004 | 07:11 PM
Super Moderator

That Brady sure is photogenic! You know it's funny -- I forgot all about Monday Night Football last night (also busy this time of year) and remembered to turn it on with 1:09 left in the game (just past midnite.) My earlier post is exactly when I tuned in. I figured Brady would pull it out but obviously the INT sealed it for the Dolphins.

It should be an interesting few weeks jtxc -- may the best team win (or, if that is too much to ask, may the team with the undefeated 13 game winning streak rookie quarteback win!)
Old 12-22-2004 | 07:50 AM
Contributors

My Ride: (USA) 645Ci, Silver Gray, Chateau, Cold Weather PKG, Premium Sound PKG, Sport PKG, Step, NAV [Std Equip in 645], HUD, Satellite (SIRIUS) Radio, Aux Input, Bluetooth enabled using iPhone 3GS w/ adapter cradle - Build date - 01/05, Baby delivered 2/24/05

kscarrol

Not only do we need your coach, can you find us a quarterback as well It pains me to watch those two we rotate now probably throw more interceptions returned for touchdowns that all other NFL teams put together.
Old 12-26-2004 | 12:29 PM
Super Moderator

Yeah baby! Home field throughout the playoffs and a first round bye!

Back to the NFL for a moment...........-20041226ap_fbn_rbegrer_divehp_450.jpg

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Here we go Steelers, here we go!</span>
Old 12-26-2004 | 04:01 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Congrats, Pittsburgh!
Old 12-27-2004 | 05:42 AM
Senior Members

Well my 545 is stuck in my parking lot covered in 8" of snow. But I'm not in the least upset.

I'm sitting in my warm office staring out the window at a beutiful vista of pure white. Content

with the past holiday. Looking forward to New Years Eve and the bustle of business it will bring.

Thinking of an upcoming vacation in the tropical sun.

I'm also happy this snowy morning because the football team I cheer on, the defending super

bowl champion New England Patriots have locked up the no#2 seed in the AFC playoffs. Next

weeks game means nothing to the PATS, so the game will be filled with second - third - fourth

string guys, while the starters heal and rest up. The Bye week is also huge. Pittsberg (sp?) has

one more advantage over the Patriots, home field to the end (assuming any team is a lock to

the end). That's huge.........It brings me back in time (que cheesy dream music)...........

2001: On a snowy Saturday Night the Patriots faced the Oakland Raiders in Divisional Playoffs, in the final game ever at Foxboro Stadium. The Pats would fall behind early and trailed 13-3 entering the 4th Quarter. The Pats would cut the lead to 13-10, but it looked like their magical season was over when Tom Brady fumbled with 1:43 left in the game on the Raiders 47-yard line. The Pats had no timeouts and the Raiders only needed to run out the clock to advance to the AFC Championship Game. However the play was under review, and referee Walt Coleman reversed the call citing the obscure tuck rule. The Pats were given new life, and when Adam Vinatieri nailed a 47-yard FG through the snow the game was went to overtime. In OT the Pats won the coin toss, and drove the ball down the field for over 8 minutes setting up Adam Vinatieri for a 23-yard game winning chip shot. The win was highly controversial as the Pats advanced to face the Steelers in Pittsburgh for the AFC Championship. In the game the Pats got off to a fast start thanks to a 55-yard punt return from Troy Brown. However, The Pats would lose Tom Brady to an ankle sprain in the 2nd Quarter. The injury would allow Drew Bledsoe to get back on the field. Bledsoe who had not made a fuss after losing his job now had a chance to deliver the Pats to the Super Bowl, as he led the Past to a 14-3 halftime lead. The Pats defense was strong all day smothering Kordell Stewart and causing a turnover, which led to a specatular lateral from Troy Brown to Antwan Harris that gave the Pats a 21-3 lead. The Steelers would forge a comeback, but it was too late as the Pats held on to a 24-17 win to earn their 3rd trip to the Super Bowl.

Super Bowl XXXVI: Patriots win the first of two championships in the next three years

Back to the NFL for a moment...........-untitled_1.jpg

I hope Pittsbeige (sp?) chooses someone other than sheryl crow this year.........
Old 12-27-2004 | 11:19 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Rudy' date='Dec 26 2004, 01:29 PM
Yeah baby!? Home field throughout the playoffs and a first round bye!

Attachment 4276

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Here we go Steelers, here we go!</span>
[snapback]72605[/snapback]

Are you going to attend the divisional playoff game?

Miller

Quick Reply: Back to the NFL for a moment...........