Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Anyone in Mexico City? ***GRAPHIC VID***

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 07:04 AM
Senior Members

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2012 535i M-Sport

The internet is collectively passionate about a lot of things - but cats have been among the most popular. I don't know if anyone remembers but a few years ago a woman was caught on CCTV throwing a cat away in the dumpster. Somehow the video got out, went viral and she was found - subsequently reported, fired from her job, threatened...all the good stuff that comes with being a monster.

Well this situation is worse, and will probably be bigger. A guy supposedly named Maiki Garcia, supposedly of Mexico City posted a horrific video on his facebook page of a cat tied to a wall that was being attacked by a dog...and was eventually killed. The video is very disturbing, but is also very telling. You can hear people (even a child) in the background and someone is egging the dog on in spanish. Since the discovery of this video Facebook has gone nuts with people creating pages dedicated to finding this guy and turning him in (although some aspire for more direct retribution).

The reason I'm posting this here is in hopes that maybe even one of you will feel as passionate as I do about holding this person accountable for his heinous actions. I am hoping at least one of you will repost this somewhere else so the right people can be made aware.

What we do know about this 'Maiki Garcia' is he lives in Mexico City, claims to be from Los Angeles, claims to have graduated from USC, he might work for Microsoft, he owns guns (who doesn't?) and may be affiliated with gangs - or just wants to look that way.

His facebook page is down, but the URL was www.facebook.com/maiki.garcia1 - if you search facebook for his name you will see that since last night thousands of people are taking action to hunt this guy down. The video I am posting here is a one minute clip of his original page before it was taken down last night, it is blurry because my new blackberry does not have auto-focus, but you can make out enough details.
I will warn you - THIS IS A DISTURBING VIDEO WITH SOUND AND MAY NOT BE WORK SAFE.

Here is the link - I don't ask much of this forum, but I do ask that you please repost this somewhere....

Old 09-28-2011, 11:41 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

I'll kill that motherfucker.
Old 09-28-2011, 11:45 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stupid Fuck
Old 09-28-2011, 12:29 PM
Contributors

that is horrible. But it is fucking mexico. That country is a giant piece of shit and barely civilized. They need to focus on people killers and kidnappers first.

I am an animal person, and I couldnt even watch this video. Unfortunately I feel your efforts will go in vein. All we can do is treat our own animals well and be thankful that the animals we love and are part of our family are treated far better.

We live in a fucked up world. I have stopped caring about everything. It is wasted energy.
Old 09-28-2011, 01:25 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Actually Craig, you'll be surprised. If and when this video goes viral, 4chan, Reddit, and probably Anon as well will find the person.

But of course, if the scum bag does live in Mexico, that's a different story. Though if he does have roots in Los Angeles, he'll be found.
Old 09-29-2011, 07:48 AM
Senior Members

What lowlife. Look at his face....tells you all. Lock him up with a couple of hounds...record that and share it. NOW THAT will be worth watching.