Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Almost one hundred killed in Norway by a madman

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2011, 11:56 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

"Norwegian confesses to 'necessary' atrocities" - this makes me really, really ill.
How can anyone be this crazy?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14266815

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/gall.../jul/24/norway

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...norway-attacks
Old 07-24-2011, 04:46 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

It should be legal to torture this motherfucker and keep him alive in the worst agony for years. Put that shit online, so that ANYONE, who even as much as thinks of doing something like this knows they'll face the same fate, should they ever even attempt it. Makes me wish I had gone into the military/law enforcement, just so I could get my hands on this kind of scum.

"he will explain himself in court" - WHY??? Who the fuck wants to know his reasons? Are there any reasons to kill innocent civilians?! NO! NEVER! Scum like this shouldn't be allowed to stand any trials. It's natural he should be killed. And I'd vote killing him by strapping his arms and legs to some kind of a slow stretcher, so they get ripped out slowly and painfully. And everyone in the world should fucking know that this is what will be done to any motherfucker, who carries out anything similar. Make him suffer the worst pain, Norway! Forget about allowing him in court. No humane treatment for terrorists!
Old 07-25-2011, 03:28 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2004 E61 530D - Dynamic Drive - Active Front Steering Sport Seats - Voice Control - Head Up Display - Nav Pro - Bluetooth - Panoramic roof - Front/rear heated seats

Originally Posted by v_therussian
"he will explain himself in court" - WHY??? Who the fuck wants to know his reasons? Are there any reasons to kill innocent civilians?! NO! NEVER! Scum like this shouldn't be allowed to stand any trials.
I almost agree with you this one. He purposely surrendered himself in order to be able to promote his ridiculous cause during the trial and he will get his way. That is perhaps the most sickening about this, everything was planned in detail, for years, deliberately and completely on purpose. He even used soft tip ammunition to cause more severe injuries... on children. It is incomprehensible...
Old 07-25-2011, 04:26 AM
Senior Members

Here's a survivors account now written in English (by him). Note that these Scandinavian guys write in English better than most of us can (hah!):

http://gunkies.org/blog/?p=91
Old 07-25-2011, 11:31 AM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

This Noweigan fuck has taken a lot of quotes from an other asswhole, the Unabomber ('78 - '95).
Damned are these psychopaths.

Luckily the court hearing today was made without the media.
He admitted to both the bombing and massacre, but reclaiming he is not criminally quity!????

Here's a pic of the 32 yo mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik.
Attached Thumbnails Almost one hundred killed in Norway by a madman-anders-behring-breivik.jpg  
Old 07-25-2011, 11:36 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

What the fuck is wrong with Norwegians? For 2 "terror attacks" he face 21 years in prison, that's it??!?!?!?!? The fucker killed 68 people!!!! Why don't they hang the fucker by his nuts from a flag pole?
Old 07-25-2011, 12:33 PM
Contributors

The Norwegians are really nice people, giving out the Nobel prices and all. They just had one super idot.
These dorks seem to be all around the world now

In Scandinavia there are no dead senteces nor as in any civilized county except US! In Finland a life sentence is around 12 - 16 years.

"Luckily" this was one individuals act, but we have also seen similar acts in Finland (Kauhajoki ja Jokela school shootings) as also in Gemary and USA etc.

Some have it too good and some too bad. The "new" world is very hard to figure out these days.

But still I belive the Nordic countries policy is the best in the world to get rid of these scenes.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:35 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by Ricracing
The Norwegians are really nice people, giving out the Nobel prices and all. They just had one super idot.
These dorks seem to be all around the world now

"Luckily" this was one individuals act, but we have also seen similar acts in Finland (Kauhajoki ja Jokela school shootings) as also in Gemary and USA etc.

Some have it too good and some too bad. The "new" world is very hard to figure out these days.

But still I belive the Nordic countries policy is the best in the world to get rid of these scenes.
I dunno, I prefer the Texas method myself - execute them. These dirtbags have no reason to continue breathing. Execute them as painfully as possible.
Old 07-25-2011, 01:01 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by pjinca
I dunno, I prefer the Texas method myself - execute them. These dirtbags have no reason to continue breathing. Execute them as painfully as possible.
In this case I'm with you. He may be killed in prison. He killed that many young beautiful girls, too.

Anyway, I guess the Norweigans will find a way to keep this maniac off the streets for ever.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:20 PM
Senior Members

Yes -- it's my understanding in Norway if someone is deemed a threat to society they can be held indefinitely following completion of any term related to sentencing. Should he actually live long enough, there's no way this guy is going to get out of jail. If for some reason he gets out of jail I'd bet money he wouldn't live a week.

Quick Reply: Almost one hundred killed in Norway by a madman