Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

4 X 4

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2005, 05:28 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 525i: Mystic Blue, Auburn Dakota leather Premium and Winter Package, Xenons

Ok ....so I've bought a Jeep 99 Cheerokee for plowing although havent put a plow on it....So while the snow storm hit the East Coast (Tri- State Area) while there was couple inches of snow on the road i wanted to test it...so im doing about 25 mph and wanted to see how good it turns in snow since four wheels of traction would grip the road....So i go to turn at the intersection and the car does not make the turn but looses control sliding sideways hitting the curb and a Mailbox(the blue ones.) Damn Federal Mailboxes...the Mailbox was fine although the car needed alignment done as well as paint peeled on the fender flare.... so i was afraid of testing the shit again ......but when i make a sharp turn the car feeels extremely ruff ...i have push down on the gas to really make that turn.....do all four wheel drive vehicles turn rough since while the turn is being made all four feels are turning? that is the only conclusion i come too....some saturday experience...hitting a mailbox at 25 mph....
Old 01-24-2005, 08:39 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Double post!! http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=6623 XD.