Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 06:54 PM
Members
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
My Ride: BMW

Wow, why would they implicate the President in this? I've never liked guy but I don't see why he would want to do all the stuff that's happened. To boost his career by creating a problem, then solving it? Makes no sense...
Old 04-04-2006, 05:47 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

You may be on the right track but then again, it's 24 -- they'll do whatever you least expect just to keep you guessing.

Either way, I'm excited because the guy that plays the President is an awesome actor so it'll be fun to see him portray a darker side...

(On behalf of the fans in Europe who are a season behind, sorry for the spoiler -- too bad the IPB software doesn't support "spoiler" tags!)
Old 04-04-2006, 07:22 AM
JDN
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Implicating the prez certainly makes for a more intricate plot. How do you covertly bring down the Big Guy? Twists and turns from here on will be uncharted territory not touched by all the junk TV programming.
Old 04-04-2006, 07:28 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: '06 530i, Titanium Silver, Gray Leather, Sports PKG, Premium PKG, Sound PKG, Cold PKG, STEP Tranny, Power sun shades, fold rear seats, rear seat heating, PDC, Nav

The Prez always looked like a weazel to me....kinda remind ya of Nixon?!?! WTF!
Old 04-04-2006, 07:52 AM
JDN
Contributors

Originally Posted by IndianGoneMAD' post='264484' date='Apr 4 2006, 10:28 AM
The Prez always looked like a weazel to me....kinda remind ya of Nixon?!?! WTF!
That's why Rudy likes his acting ability. The guy can make you despise him. His facial expressions as he delivers wimp-like lines are priceless. That's why you hate him. He works at it.
Old 04-04-2006, 09:17 AM
Contributors

Yup, it just gets better and better. It will be interesting to see where they take this now. The President character - what a whimp - but now? (he is such an excellent actor).

I only caught a few moments of the show last night as I was trying to keep an eye on the basketball game .. but I did see the end. Wow.
Old 04-04-2006, 10:33 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i Sport Silver Gray - Black Leather - Anthracite Maple Manual Transmission Premium Audio Cold Weather Package Rear sunshade Sirius Radio Autobahnd Roadblock (3M) film kit

Originally Posted by tachyon' post='264540' date='Apr 4 2006, 01:17 PM
Yup, it just gets better and better. It will be interesting to see where they take this now. The President character - what a whimp - but now? (he is such an excellent actor).

I only caught a few moments of the show last night as I was trying to keep an eye on the basketball game .. but I did see the end. Wow.

What possible reason could they cite for the bank break-in they showed on the preview for next week?

We still need to figure out who spilled the beans on Jack. A few weeks ago, I thought it might be Chloe. Back before we found out whatsherface was falsely accused, I was thinking perhaps Chloe had posed as her. It got me thinking - someone had to clue the bad guys in about Jack, and she's the only still alive who had known. That's a potential source for a few more plot twists.
Old 04-04-2006, 02:11 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by UUronL' post='264577' date='Apr 4 2006, 01:33 PM
What possible reason could they cite for the bank break-in they showed on the preview for next week?
We still need to figure out who spilled the beans on Jack. A few weeks ago, I thought it might be Chloe. Back before we found out whatsherface was falsely accused, I was thinking perhaps Chloe had posed as her. It got me thinking - someone had to clue the bad guys in about Jack, and she's the only still alive who had known. That's a potential source for a few more plot twists.
Very interesting thought, but from what I remember, the bad guys were chasing her trying to kill her as well. She is a good suspect however. I still believe that Audry is in it . The show has done its job keeping it the best suspensful show EVER!!!

IMHO - 24 = the best series (show) on TV
Old 04-04-2006, 02:27 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by saurabh' post='264661' date='Apr 5 2006, 12:11 AM
Yep. I agree!

The best EVER!
Old 04-04-2006, 02:45 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i Sport Silver Gray - Black Leather - Anthracite Maple Manual Transmission Premium Audio Cold Weather Package Rear sunshade Sirius Radio Autobahnd Roadblock (3M) film kit

Originally Posted by saurabh' post='264661' date='Apr 4 2006, 06:11 PM
Very interesting thought, but from what I remember, the bad guys were chasing her trying to kill her as well. She is a good suspect however. I still believe that Audry is in it . The show has done its job keeping it the best suspensful show EVER!!!

It's my favorite right now, but "The Shield" is incredible too - a lot of people would say it's up there as well. I'm getting into "Big Love" too, that is going to be a huge hit.