Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

is 2012 movie becoming true?

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2010 | 10:10 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 BMW 545i Sport Package, Jet Black M166 OEM Wheels M5 Style Body kit RPI Scoop BMC Air Filter Valentine One Radar Detector 35% tint all around

That's what I am saying, too many news about Earthquakes. It does seem to be leading to a big one. Plates are shifting all around the world this year. + add to it common prediction that there will be a huge one in California sometime soon (History shows it at least once in 100 years - last big one was in our area from 1906 when SF was ruined, right about 100 years ago).

Someone is right, not a reason to freak out but just observation.
Old 04-14-2010 | 10:25 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by theXman
Shit Happens. So live your life as you're dying...<--- sounds like a song to me.

Originally Posted by vlad_b
That's what I am saying, too many news about Earthquakes. It does seem to be leading to a big one. Plates are shifting all around the world this year. + add to it common prediction that there will be a huge one in California sometime soon (History shows it at least once in 100 years - last big one was in our area from 1906 when SF was ruined, right about 100 years ago).

Someone is right, not a reason to freak out but just observation.

Just relax and listen to Xman, he speaks the truth. Having been through the crap I have been through in life (Combat, the WTC, etc) all you can do is live life best you can. If it's your day, it's your day
Old 04-14-2010 | 11:23 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 BMW 545i Sport Package, Jet Black M166 OEM Wheels M5 Style Body kit RPI Scoop BMC Air Filter Valentine One Radar Detector 35% tint all around

Originally Posted by pjinca
Just relax and listen to Xman, he speaks the truth. Having been through the crap I have been through in life (Combat, the WTC, etc) all you can do is live life best you can. If it's your day, it's your day
that is true. i think the same way. thinking of the risk too much, might as well sit in the bunker and use oxygen mask.

as for Earthquakes, it just an observation.. Too many of them. Now they are talking about thousands dead in China.
Old 04-15-2010 | 12:06 AM
Banned

My Ride: A Car

if it's the end of the world, I hope we all die with no pain. I hate pain!! I believe that the earth's magnetic field will be switching soon that's why we have all these craziness. And of course the earth is slowing down not at a steady rate but increasing rate which changes the structure. I've always wondered if we can build a railroad AROUND the earth around the equator and axis so we can tilt or speed the earth back up to normal. Each year, earth is getting heavier and heavier. The ozone layer is depleting like a mofo especially near Antartica. We do still live in the Ice Age but it's a pretty warm Ice Age. I am typing too much BS. Going to sleep
Old 04-15-2010 | 08:05 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Whoohoo?

I keep telling my little cousin that it's the end of the world, and that he should do all that he wants to accomplish before 2012, lol.