Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

2007 Bahrain GP

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 02:11 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PoleApart' post='414364' date='Apr 16 2007, 11:14 PM
Aham, it must have slipped me. Also from my understanding i think Kubica had the fuel filler cap problem from the beginning, or at least i like to think that way since even after three laps he was already 5-6 seconds behind Heidfeld. I may be wrong though...
Old 04-17-2007, 03:17 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Centurion' post='414278' date='Apr 16 2007, 06:54 PM
Yes, very bold move by Nick indeed and it paid off. I'll admit, I like watching Fernando race, but I enjoyed that outside pass very much.

Yeah me too. As a top driver i'm Alonso's fan but BMW comes first no matter what

This is his last season on contract with BMW. He may be trying to prove to them that he would like to stay longer. So far, this is his best season start: three races and three 4th place finishes. I'm sure he can just sense a podium finish by now.

Yeah and all BMW fans will wish for that. I for one dream of a 1st place

Robert Kubica finally gets some points under his belt, although, he didn't do as well as I expected. At the very least, he should have been right behind the first pack of cars, but he let them get away. He was dictating the pace of the 2nd pack of cars instead.

Yes. It seems like he didn't yet find his rhythm.

Felipe's car was solid all weekend. This was his race to silence the critics. Congratulations.

True, but he is a contrast man. He either has brilliant races or simply poor deliveries.

Kimi was doing a dance around the circuit called the Finnish slide.
However, I think you could attribute some of that to Fernando who seemed to be braking earlier when approaching the curves. Maybe he was trying to play dirty.

Possibly i for one wanted to see the Ferrari's in the back so that the BMWs can get a taste of them (again)

What happened to Renault? Did Fernando take half of the team's talent when he left?
When asked about his thoughts on his former team, he said he got out at the right time. Sounds like their could be some bad blood between the two.

So it seems. Fernando seemed to be the major player for the success of Renault.

This is what I'm talking about...
Three drivers all tied up in points for 1st place. One of them a rookie. Again, I'm not hating here but this post-Schumacher F1 season is a lot more enjoyable which is more than what I could say for the past few seasons. Anyone else agree?

Couldn't agree more!!! Very interesting championship we'll gonna see.

And lastly, the bad news... the Spanish GP is 4 long weeks away.

Isn't it 3 weeks?
Old 04-17-2007, 12:37 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545i; Manual Shifter

May 13, in Barcelona.