Group Buys For the listing and discussion of group buys only!

Video on Nav

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2006, 09:53 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by alexB' post='328710' date='Aug 30 2006, 09:43 AM
So I just want what is in the package, the basic plus the iDrive controller for the price you said.
What I'm gonna do with the controller is up to me, but don't say initially a price and then at last... oh sorry guys, extra 15$ for something that was included in the 400$ or saying something like above, normally 100$ but since is a GB is gonna be 85$ but I can't give you the remote that was included before.
This means that the E90 forum guys made a better deal than us 'cause they got everything and just gonna spend other 85$ for the interface for a total of 485$ with the remote included. Please, correct me if I'm wrong and if I missed something.
I don't want absolutely offend anybody with this and if this has happened was not my intention but I'm just making a point.
I see where you're coming from. I also see why we wouldn't need the other controller though. But overall it does seem like we're throwing away an extra $15.
Old 08-30-2006, 10:06 AM
Members

My Ride: delivered 5 sep 06: 520d E61, silver gray, dakota truffle brown, comfort seats, aluminium, PDC, nav pro, pro spkrs, 124 rims, auto a/c, comfort access, anti d mirrors, side airbags, int rem ctrl, roll blinds, glazing, green band, light pack, storage comp

Originally Posted by Heiss5' post='328747' date='Aug 30 2006, 12:53 PM
I see where you're coming from. I also see why we wouldn't need the other controller though. But overall it does seem like we're throwing away an extra $15.
Exactly, my point is if something goes wrong with the interface I still have the remote as backup if I don't want to buy another interface. We haven't talked about warranty on the system but of course is not gonna be forever. If the remote was included in the 400$ offert, why should not be included now.
There are some personal point of view that vendors should not judge but should limit only to listen.
If Dom want to raise of 15$ the final price of the entire system, fine with me, I'll buy it the same, is always a good deal and 15$ is just less pressure on the gas pedal for a while nowadays , but let's not saying at last minute that something is not included in all what we talked about.
Old 08-30-2006, 12:11 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: I have a 2007 Black Sapphire BMW 530i with SMG. It has the auburn interior, has PDC, Sports Package, Premium Package, rear automatic sunshades with manual side sunshades, 35% black tint, Upgraded angeleyes from Angelibrights, and Logic 7 Sound System
Model Year: 2007

now that you guys mention it, what is the warranty on this device(s)?? Thanks!!
Old 08-30-2006, 12:16 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by houbmw' post='328814' date='Aug 30 2006, 01:11 PM
now that you guys mention it, what is the warranty on this device(s)?? Thanks!!
It's a one year no questions asked warranty.
Old 08-30-2006, 12:32 PM
Members

Talking

Hi Alex
Hope all is well

The $400 price is for the interface with Remote plus shipping
The $485 price is for the interface with I-Drive control plus shipping. (I never said remote and I-Drive control, so I am not changing any story.)
The remote is $15 extra if you want it because there is NO reason for it if you have I-Drive control unit. You don't need both. The E90 guys purchased the units and knew that there would be a wait until the I-drive control units were ready. They purchased the units I-Drive control or not. What if there was never an I-Drive control, they still purchased the units.
All unit come with a 1 year warranty from date of purchase.
The units were originally $550 plus $100 for I-Drive control, you are getting the units for $485 with I-Drive control, which is below dealer cost. You can shop it around from any car audio shop, NO one can touch this price. So far NO ONE called KIM today to place any orders.
Thanks Dominic www.TVandNav2Go.com

Originally Posted by alexB' post='328710' date='Aug 30 2006, 12:43 PM
Yes I know but it's always a backup of the system in case something would go wrong in the future with the iDrive interface.
I don't understand all this, you've been pretty clear on this forum and also on the other forum E90:

"Hi Everyone
The controlers were supposed to be $100 each but since this GB is going on another forum, I will do the I-Drive control units for $85 each.
Thanks Dominic www.TVandNav2Go.com "

So I just want what is in the package, the basic plus the iDrive controller for the price you said.
What I'm gonna do with the controller is up to me, but don't say initially a price and then at last... oh sorry guys, extra 15$ for something that was included in the 400$ or saying something like above, normally 100$ but since is a GB is gonna be 85$ but I can't give you the remote that was included before.
This means that the E90 forum guys made a better deal than us 'cause they got everything and just gonna spend other 85$ for the interface for a total of 485$ with the remote included. Please, correct me if I'm wrong and if I missed something.
I don't want absolutely offend anybody with this and if this has happened was not my intention but I'm just making a point.
Old 08-30-2006, 01:04 PM
Members

My Ride: delivered 5 sep 06: 520d E61, silver gray, dakota truffle brown, comfort seats, aluminium, PDC, nav pro, pro spkrs, 124 rims, auto a/c, comfort access, anti d mirrors, side airbags, int rem ctrl, roll blinds, glazing, green band, light pack, storage comp

Originally Posted by DomofNavwithtv' post='328819' date='Aug 30 2006, 03:32 PM
Hi Alex
Hope all is well

The $485 price is for the interface with I-Drive control plus shipping. (I never said remote and I-Drive control, so I am not changing any story.)
The remote is $15 extra if you want it because there is NO reason for it if you have I-Drive control unit. You don't need both. The E90 guys purchased the units and knew that there would be a wait until the I-drive control units were ready. They purchased the units I-Drive control or not. What if there was never an I-Drive control, they still purchased the units.
The units were originally $550 plus $100 for I-Drive control, you are getting the units for $485 with I-Drive control, which is below dealer cost. You can shop it around from any car audio shop, NO one can touch this price. So far NO ONE called KIM today to place any order.
Hi Dom, everything is fine here.
As I said before, what I'll do with the remote is none of anybody business and sorry if I'm rude but this is what I feel like.
The interface you're selling is kind of test product since it's brand new. Yes now it's working but who tells it'll be perfect, no bugs in the software. I like this stuff and I'm not worried about even after the warranty will be expired, I'll take the risk but I just want to have a backup option just in case and believe me, I'm NOT saying this is crap because is an outstanding product for the moment.
Let's make this way, I'll buy the interface with remote for 400$ and I'll partecipate to the GB on the E90 forum at the conditions you said, should stick with your thought right?
Anyway, thanks for the answer.
Old 08-30-2006, 01:05 PM
Members

My Ride: Audi Q7 S-Line full full full

Originally Posted by DomofNavwithtv' post='328819' date='Aug 30 2006, 10:32 PM
Hi Alex
Hope all is well

The units were originally $550 plus $100 for I-Drive control, you are getting the units for $485 with I-Drive control, which is below dealer cost. You can shop it around from any car audio shop, NO one can touch this price. So far NO ONE called KIM today to place any orders.

Hi Dom,
instead of calling Kim, can a place the order by mail at sales@navwithtv.com and request for shipping to Sweden, and after that pay via paypal?
Janne
Old 08-30-2006, 01:50 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: I have a 2007 Black Sapphire BMW 530i with SMG. It has the auburn interior, has PDC, Sports Package, Premium Package, rear automatic sunshades with manual side sunshades, 35% black tint, Upgraded angeleyes from Angelibrights, and Logic 7 Sound System
Model Year: 2007

hey guys, dom has been selling these products for a while and many of our forum members have the unit with or without the i-drive controller. Please, to those of you that already have this unit, please speak up to assure peoples worries. I personally know that dom has a good reputation and I will place my order asap when i have some money. Thanks
Old 08-30-2006, 01:52 PM
Members

Exclamation

Hi
I would prefer if everyone calls KIM to place the orders. She handles all shipping and credit card details. It is easier if 1 person has all the information. She also calculates all the shipping costs.

Originally Posted by M530DT' post='328832' date='Aug 30 2006, 05:05 PM
Hi Dom,
instead of calling Kim, can a place the order by mail at sales@navwithtv.com and request for shipping to Sweden, and after that pay via paypal?
Janne
Old 08-30-2006, 01:52 PM
Senior Members

I'm just waiting for my shipping quote and then it's good as done. No worries here.

Quick Reply: Video on Nav