Group Buys For the listing and discussion of group buys only!

V6 LCI Cables - Group Buy #8

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 12:15 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I also received the shipment, everything perfect
Old 11-23-2010, 06:07 PM
Members

bruce i will be more than happy to incorporate myself in the group buy. i just have a couple questions... i have lci tail lamps already installed with the bmw oem retrofit wiring kit but only the middle lamps go on, instead of the bulbs that illuminate the lci bars on the outer part of the light. is this because i didn't run the 2 ground wires through the car to the lcm? if so and yours are plug and play, if so, i will send a payment to you. i also used the oem retrofit kit to wire the front lci headlamps which work fine. i want to give you an overview to confirm i will have no issues with your plugs. thank you for your time
Old 11-25-2010, 07:15 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 530i

Bruce, pls take me off the group buy for the eu lights, dont know how long this will take. Got the lights from another sponser and installed you v6 cables last night. Flawless, everything works! Thanks again!!!
Old 12-05-2010, 08:52 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60 520d SE Saloon M47 2.0dTitanium Grey II, Grey−Dakota Leather, Visibility Package, Media Package, Through Load System, Lumbar support − fr seats, Automatic Air Conditioning−Advanced, High beam assistant, Hi−Fi Loudspeak
Model Year: 2006

Originally Posted by DiaminDog
bruce i will be more than happy to incorporate myself in the group buy. i just have a couple questions... i have lci tail lamps already installed with the bmw oem retrofit wiring kit but only the middle lamps go on, instead of the bulbs that illuminate the lci bars on the outer part of the light. is this because i didn't run the 2 ground wires through the car to the lcm? if so and yours are plug and play, if so, i will send a payment to you. i also used the oem retrofit kit to wire the front lci headlamps which work fine. i want to give you an overview to confirm i will have no issues with your plugs. thank you for your time
You should not have a problem with my cables and everything will work just fine.
Old 12-05-2010, 08:56 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW E60 520d SE Saloon M47 2.0dTitanium Grey II, Grey−Dakota Leather, Visibility Package, Media Package, Through Load System, Lumbar support − fr seats, Automatic Air Conditioning−Advanced, High beam assistant, Hi−Fi Loudspeak

All, I've just managed to get a better rate from a shipping company. This has made the price come down by £5. The Current Group Buy price is £175 and that includes shipping.

Use the link below. But hurry stocks at this price are limited.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=W9857HP3E9PE8
Old 12-25-2010, 08:16 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda
All, I've just managed to get a better rate from a shipping company. This has made the price come down by £5. The Current Group Buy price is £175 and that includes shipping.

Use the link below. But hurry stocks at this price are limited.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=W9857HP3E9PE8
sorry to ask the dumb question, but what are the EU lights and what do the cables do exactly? thanks. i have a busted tail light and am trying to figure out the best replacement.
Old 12-25-2010, 08:49 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i Alpine White on Black interior, Sport and Premium Package, Steptronic, Navigation, Xenon Adaptive Headlights, Mtec V2.1 angel eyes,Hoen Fog Lights, Full M-Tech kit, ACS pedals, LED plate lights, CF Steering Wheel badge, CF Titanium trim, OE

Originally Posted by tuffluck
sorry to ask the dumb question, but what are the EU lights and what do the cables do exactly? thanks. i have a busted tail light and am trying to figure out the best replacement.
the EU tail lights has an amber turn signals, and if your car is pre LCI you'll need the cables so that you wont get any errors and for the retrofit to work and light up as they should for the pre LCI
Old 12-27-2010, 10:35 PM
Contributors

Folks, This Group Buy has ended now. But if you are interested you can still use this link https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=W9857HP3E9PE8 until the 3rd of Jan when Tax goes up in the UK and hence all my prices will be going up with it.
Old 12-28-2010, 05:00 PM
Members

i don't understand, so did this offer end or i can still order before Jan 3rd ?
Old 12-29-2010, 06:34 AM
Contributors

you can use it until the 3rd of jan.

Quick Reply: V6 LCI Cables - Group Buy #8