Group Buys For the listing and discussion of group buys only!

LCI Tail-lights retrofit - V6 NON-UK GROUP BUY

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 06:23 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 520d - 19" 172s- Remapped - LCI taillights V6 cables - LCI xenon headlights - Denison 500 with BTA1500 - led interior lights - OEM led number plate lights Planned mods: Folding mirrors - Modmynav kit - High gloss shadowline trim -

Hi Bruce - any ideas on when there will be the UK group buy for V6?

Cheers
Jas
Old 05-06-2009, 07:19 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60 520d SE Saloon M47 2.0dTitanium Grey II, Grey−Dakota Leather, Visibility Package, Media Package, Through Load System, Lumbar support − fr seats, Automatic Air Conditioning−Advanced, High beam assistant, Hi−Fi Loudspeak
Model Year: 2006

Didn't want to start another Group Buy before I got the entire product in stock with brackets et al. The people here will hunt me down and kill me if I take their money and then cannot supply the goods in time I might actually start the list up and then start taking the money only once the parts come in, which should be next week.

Please be a bit patient with me, I haven't forgotten my countrymen.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:33 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 550i Jet Black|Black Options: Sport|Premium|Cold Weather|PDC|Nav|Satellite Radio|Active Steering|Convenience Entry Mods: Trinity Side Skirts|Trinity Black Grilles|LCI Tail Lights with Bruce V6|Fog Light Bezel Rings|MTEC V2 Angel Eyes|LED License Plate Lights

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda' post='869714' date='May 6 2009, 09:30 AM
Waiting for 3 things really.

1. A list from Heiko of all people who have paid him for the lights.
2. The mounting brackets.
3. The last guy to pay.

If Heiko gets his lights in and his 10 payments then I will send him the cables for those 10 people and send the brackets out separately to each person. I really cannot afford to make two shipments on the Group Buy price so would avoid this if I can. But people can get quite impatient and I know that feeling so will try and avoid any delays on my side.

So far only those who have paid the full Retail price and who were fine with not having the mounting brackets have received their V6s i.e. nobody from this Group Buy.

Gary says new tailights are in the mail. Soon they will be sitting in my garage calling out to my car until my new cables arrive! Can't wait
Old 05-06-2009, 11:16 AM
Members

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda' post='869786' date='May 6 2009, 08:19 AM
Didn't want to start another Group Buy before I got the entire product in stock with brackets et al. The people here will hunt me down and kill me if I take their money and then cannot supply the goods in time I might actually start the list up and then start taking the money only once the parts come in, which should be next week.

Please be a bit patient with me, I haven't forgotten my countrymen.
Hi Bruce,

Is there any spot open / if not i'll just pay full price... pm me for payment info.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:21 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW E60 520d SE Saloon M47 2.0dTitanium Grey II, Grey−Dakota Leather, Visibility Package, Media Package, Through Load System, Lumbar support − fr seats, Automatic Air Conditioning−Advanced, High beam assistant, Hi−Fi Loudspeak

This Group Buy is now complete and almost all paid up. I would be breaking my own Group Buy rules if I made an exception, sorry. This was meant to be an introductory offer after all. I cannot send you a PM but if you could send me your email address to bruce_miranda(@)yahoo.com I'll send you an invoice. I see you are on the tail-lights group buy too.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:59 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 550i Jet Black|Black Options: Sport|Premium|Cold Weather|PDC|Nav|Satellite Radio|Active Steering|Convenience Entry Mods: Trinity Side Skirts|Trinity Black Grilles|LCI Tail Lights with Bruce V6|Fog Light Bezel Rings|MTEC V2 Angel Eyes|LED License Plate Lights

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda' post='870079' date='May 6 2009, 03:21 PM
This Group Buy is now complete and almost all paid up. I would be breaking my own Group Buy rules if I made an exception, sorry. This was meant to be an introductory offer after all. I cannot send you a PM but if you could send me your email address to bruce_miranda(@)yahoo.com I'll send you an invoice. I see you are on the tail-lights group buy too.

Bruce: how are the brackets coming along?
Old 05-07-2009, 11:32 PM
Contributors

LCI Tail-lights retrofit - V6 NON-UK GROUP BUY-dsc00452.jpg

That's how its coming along. I received the prototype yesterday and its perfect! just as I wanted it. Now its 4 working days to complete the batch. So I should have them in next week.
Old 05-08-2009, 01:39 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda' post='872006' date='May 8 2009, 03:32 AM
Attachment 78933

That's how its coming along. I received the prototype yesterday and its perfect! just as I wanted it. Now its 4 working days to complete the batch. So I should have them in next week.
Thanks for the update. The unit look top notch. As one of the other members said, it is a shame they end up being hidden away.
Old 05-08-2009, 04:15 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by wolf' post='872061' date='May 8 2009, 10:39 AM
As one of the other members said, it is a shame they end up being hidden away.
Try having a similar discussion with women and ask them why they spend so much money on lingerie.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:30 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda' post='872094' date='May 8 2009, 08:15 AM
Try having a similar discussion with women and ask them why they spend so much money on lingerie.
That must be why some of the women I have seen around here are wearing low riders!

Quick Reply: LCI Tail-lights retrofit - V6 NON-UK GROUP BUY