Group Buys For the listing and discussion of group buys only!

LCI Tail-lights retrofit - V6 GROUP BUY #4

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 07:28 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60 520d SE Saloon M47 2.0dTitanium Grey II, Grey−Dakota Leather, Visibility Package, Media Package, Through Load System, Lumbar support − fr seats, Automatic Air Conditioning−Advanced, High beam assistant, Hi−Fi Loudspeak
Model Year: 2006

Hopefully by now people know how this Group Buy is designed to work.

But this one is slightly different. For every order in this Group Buy I will donate ?5 in YOUR name to the forum. Lomag will then upgrade your Group to the elite "Contributors". That way your status in the community increases and the community benefits as well.

----------------

The way it will work is as follows. The Group Buy will run until we have the number of people interested or if the time runs out. That way if we don't make the number of people then everyone still gets a discount depending on the number of people who have joined and paid.

The selling price of the V6 to this forum is ?250 GBP.

So starting at ?250 GBP for every person that joins the Group Buy the price will drop by ?2 until the price gets to ?185 GBP at which point the Group Buy stops. So this is your chance to save a massive ?65 off the price of the V6. DHL express shipping is included and you can decide if you want them sent to you or be included in your lights package.

This Group Buy will end on 15th of Oct 2009 unless the Group Buy has already reached the maximum discount possible because all people have joined AND PAID.

I will be invoicing people via Google Checkout and the invoice will be in GBP only. I can accept Cheques or Bank Transfer too for UK members only. Paypal will cost ?5 more because of the added fees involved. UK people will ?10 less than the Group Buy amount due to reduced shipping charges.

So best to start list and put the current value of the item next to their name and if you want the tail-lights too. The first person to sign up will have to pay the full ?250 GBP but then every person joining after that will start putting the discounts on the entire Group and as noted I will then donate ?5 for each person to the forum as well.
Old 09-11-2009, 01:36 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: BMW 550i 2007 M-Kit installed- 367 BHP Sapphire black, comfort seats, comfort access, HUD, Professional Nav, Logic 7.

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda' post='1004867' date='Sep 11 2009, 07:28 PM
Hopefully by now people know how this Group Buy is designed to work.

But this one is slightly different. For every order in this Group Buy I will donate ?5 in YOUR name to the forum. Lomag will then upgrade your Group to the elite "Contributors". That way your status in the community increases and the community benefits as well.

----------------

The way it will work is as follows. The Group Buy will run until we have the number of people interested or if the time runs out. That way if we don't make the number of people then everyone still gets a discount depending on the number of people who have joined and paid.

The selling price of the V6 to this forum is ?250 GBP.

So starting at ?250 GBP for every person that joins the Group Buy the price will drop by ?2 until the price gets to ?185 GBP at which point the Group Buy stops. So this is your chance to save a massive ?65 off the price of the V6. DHL express shipping is included and you can decide if you want them sent to you or be included in your lights package.

This Group Buy will end on 15th of Oct 2009 unless the Group Buy has already reached the maximum discount possible because all people have joined AND PAID.

I will be invoicing people via Google Checkout and the invoice will be in GBP only. I can accept Cheques or Bank Transfer too for UK members only. Paypal will cost ?5 more because of the added fees involved. UK people will ?10 less than the Group Buy amount due to reduced shipping charges.

So best to start list and put the current value of the item next to their name and if you want the tail-lights too. The first person to sign up will have to pay the full ?250 GBP but then every person joining after that will start putting the discounts on the entire Group and as noted I will then donate ?5 for each person to the forum as well.

Hi Bruce,

I am in.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:12 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 M5 Black Sapphire on Black with Walnut Madeira Wood

how much is for taillights and cables in US dollars?
Old 09-13-2009, 03:00 PM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60 520d SE Saloon M47 2.0dTitanium Grey II, Grey−Dakota Leather, Visibility Package, Media Package, Through Load System, Lumbar support − fr seats, Automatic Air Conditioning−Advanced, High beam assistant, Hi−Fi Loudspeak
Model Year: 2006

I get asked the question quite often about how much the cables are in USD. The short answer is I don't really know because the currency changes everyday. Many people dont know about this cool feature on Google. Just type "250 GBP in USD" in the search box and voila.

As mentioned for the moment I'm staying away from the lights until all issues with previous GBs and the lights are resolved.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:21 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 530i Mods: M5 sporty package, M5 Steering wheel, Sprint Booster

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda' post='1006418' date='Sep 14 2009, 07:00 AM
I get asked the question quite often about how much the cables are in USD. The short answer is I don't really know because the currency changes everyday. Many people dont know about this cool feature on Google. Just type "250 GBP in USD" in the search box and voila.

As mentioned for the moment I'm staying away from the lights until all issues with previous GBs and the lights are resolved.
NEW SET hella LCI taillight Euro spec US$ 520.00
https://5series.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=84664
Old 09-14-2009, 04:57 AM
Members

Originally Posted by ricky1329' post='1006623' date='Sep 13 2009, 09:21 PM
NEW SET hella LCI taillight Euro spec US$ 520.00
https://5series.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=84664

yes i want one set dou you have more???
please let me know???
seru788@yahoo.com
Old 09-16-2009, 05:54 AM
Contributors

I am in Group GB
Old 09-16-2009, 03:59 PM
Senior Members

if anyone interested on tinted US spec lci tail light please let me know
Old 09-21-2009, 03:52 PM
Members

I'm in, Bruce. Thanks.
Old 09-21-2009, 09:18 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i, premium package, sport package, cold weather package, park distance control, heated rear seats, angel ibright v3

I'm in as well

Quick Reply: LCI Tail-lights retrofit - V6 GROUP BUY #4