Group Buys For the listing and discussion of group buys only!

LCI Tail-lights retrofit - V6 GROUP BUY #3

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 08:02 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if anyone is interested in lights contact Patrick.

Info at teileguru.de

He has lights in stock, how many i dont know but they are pretty decent priced unlike Heiko and are genuine Hella.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:19 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 530i Mods: M5 sporty package, M5 Steering wheel, Sprint Booster

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda' post='1004868' date='Sep 11 2009, 11:29 PM
I've just started a GB #4 thread. https://5series.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=85348

For the moment I'm not going to offer the Euro lights until we get the situation with Heiko etc sorted out. However if anyone wants to organise a Euro lights GB with Ricky or something to run alongside this then by all means please do so
Thanks Burce's advertisement

https://5series.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=84664
Old 09-21-2009, 06:31 AM
Contributors

I was a member of Group Buy number 3 that began somewhere around early to mid July.

I finally received my Euro Spec Lights which took three weeks and 2 days to ship through DHL.de in Germany after paying a significant premium for air freight. I have had Bruces Cables sitting in my garage awaiting the lights for about 6 weeks, cause of course his cables arrive 3 days after ordering in July.

I also am a member of the "Heiko Scandal" where 4 of us have lost a significant amount of money due to unshipped lights. We placed orders on lights from Heiko back on July 15th and after several rounds of what Heiko termed vendor delays and then a motorcycle accident in mid August, we still have not received our goods. We were in contact with his wife after his accident, then there was no word for 4 weeks now. As far as I am concerned this issue will not die. If the other 4 members who were affected by this want to pursue this with me, I would be happy to discuss.

Paypal says we all have a case, but of course he now has no money in his account. This vendor had delivered goods to members of this Forum in the past although late, he had also dealt with Bruce and I felt i would have no issue with him. I do not take the loss of $600 lightly.

Anyway, I am very happy with my lights that I installed last Wednesday evening. I took pictures, and I must say it was in fact the easiest mod I have ever done. But then of course, I have 8 weeks to contemplate it as I waited for 2 orders of tail lights from Europe.

I also want to thank Bruce Miranda. I am really envious of his engineering skills, and even more, his customer service skills.
He is a true gentleman and a pleasure to work with. I think I must have emailed Bruce 50 times over the period from when I ordered my lights and cables to when I finally received shipment of the 2nd order of lights, and he was always as helpful as possible. Bruce, if you are ever in Chicago, please look me up.

Bill
Attached Thumbnails LCI Tail-lights retrofit - V6 GROUP BUY #3-left_side.jpg   LCI Tail-lights retrofit - V6 GROUP BUY #3-right_side.jpg   LCI Tail-lights retrofit - V6 GROUP BUY #3-euro_tail.jpg   LCI Tail-lights retrofit - V6 GROUP BUY #3-euro_tail_1jpg.jpg   LCI Tail-lights retrofit - V6 GROUP BUY #3-euro_tails.jpg  

Old 09-22-2009, 07:47 PM
Members

Did you rececived that in a bmw box or hella box? Looks like yours has the hella logo on the light, same as mine.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:09 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by ed1347' post='1014479' date='Sep 22 2009, 10:47 PM
Did you rececived that in a bmw box or hella box? Looks like yours has the hella logo on the light, same as mine.
hella boxes.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:09 AM
Members

Just wondering if you guys got your money back yet? I received mine yesterday via my credit card company.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:22 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60 520d SE Saloon M47 2.0dTitanium Grey II, Grey−Dakota Leather, Visibility Package, Media Package, Through Load System, Lumbar support − fr seats, Automatic Air Conditioning−Advanced, High beam assistant, Hi−Fi Loudspeak
Model Year: 2006

I think I paid for my lights from my Paypal balance so I have lucked out.
Old 10-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Members

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda' post='1029898' date='Oct 11 2009, 07:22 PM
I think I paid for my lights from my Paypal balance so I have lucked out.
Technically, I got the money from paypal. I filed a charge back against heiko, since he has no money in his account, paypal had to refund me on behalf of heiko. Then I'm sure paypal will chase the money in their own way rather than us waiting for heiko to put money into his account. So paypal suck! They should've given our money when we won the dispute. Why charge us 3% handling fee when they don't protect us!!
Old 11-06-2009, 12:35 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by ed1347' post='1030251' date='Oct 12 2009, 01:24 AM
Technically, I got the money from paypal. I filed a charge back against heiko, since he has no money in his account, paypal had to refund me on behalf of heiko. Then I'm sure paypal will chase the money in their own way rather than us waiting for heiko to put money into his account. So paypal suck! They should've given our money when we won the dispute. Why charge us 3% handling fee when they don't protect us!!

How the heck did you get your money back from Paypal. They told me im out of luck. I called them they told me that Heiko is out of money in his account. There is no way they are paying me out of Paypal funds. Im very curious how you got reimbursed.

I would be interested in paying a finders fee to anyone in Germany near Heiko willing to pay him a visit. This scumbag need to clear this issue up immediately. I will pay 100 of the 600 due to me to get this resolved. Any other members that have been screwed by Heiko in with me. lets get a bounty together here and pay the sob a visit. We have his address.
Old 11-08-2009, 03:45 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Veight' post='1049066' date='Nov 6 2009, 09:35 PM
How the heck did you get your money back from Paypal. They told me im out of luck. I called them they told me that Heiko is out of money in his account. There is no way they are paying me out of Paypal funds. Im very curious how you got reimbursed.

I would be interested in paying a finders fee to anyone in Germany near Heiko willing to pay him a visit. This scumbag need to clear this issue up immediately. I will pay 100 of the 600 due to me to get this resolved. Any other members that have been screwed by Heiko in with me. lets get a bounty together here and pay the sob a visit. We have his address.
Did you pay Paypal by credit card? If yes, You're in luck. You can still file a dispute through the credit card company, they'll file a "charge back" on Paypal, so they have to pay you on behalf of heiko. Contact CC company, you'll receive a dispute form. Put everything in writing from begin contact with heiko about the lights to not receiving the item, as details as poss. Just make sure you still have all the corresponding emails to back your statement, even a print out of the forum may help. GL

Quick Reply: LCI Tail-lights retrofit - V6 GROUP BUY #3