Group Buys For the listing and discussion of group buys only!

Group buy: Lumma Non-widebody kit for E60 (L.A. area only)

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 05:27 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the input Iceman,....
Old 11-13-2008, 02:01 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Original E60 Spec: 530i - Silver Grey Out, Black Dakota Leather In, Navigation Pro, Voice Command, HiFi Audio, Sports Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package w/ Heated Seats, Style# 123 Alloy Track Wheels, Auto AC, Power Front Seats, Active Turn Xennon Headlights, Mods: OEM M-Tech Front Bumper, OEM M Side Skirts, OEM M5 Rear Bumper, M5 Trunk Lid Finisher, M5 Style Mirrors, Custom Hamann Style Splitter, Custom Hartge Style Diffuser, RD Sport Boot Spoiler, LCI Taillights, Bruce Miranda's V4 LCI Retro Cables, 6000K Xenon light Bulbs, Xenon White LED License Plate Lights, 8000K HID 9006 Fog Lights, Akalius� Front Headlight Euro Overlays, Matte Black Kidney Grilles, E60.Net Clings, Debadged, Llumar Tinting "Micro Edged, 15% Rear 35% Sides, Engine Mods: Custom Magnaflow Quad Exhaust w/ Eisenmann Stamped 3� Tips, RPI Scoop (Red) Added Electronics: V1 Equipped (Hardwired), OEM Alpine CD Changer Retrofit, Shoes: SOLD-20" Staggered Vertini Hennesey Rims, Falcon 452's Tires-SOLD New Shoes: 19" VMR 710 Hyper Silver, General Exclaim UHP 245/35/19 Front-275/30/19 Rear, Gloss Silver Caliper Paint Job DIY ^_____________ Retired ______________ Took Delivery 10/26/2009: LOADED! E60 M5 Silverstone II/Black, Active Seats, Comfort Ventilated/Heated Seats, HUD, Brushed Aluminum Trim,

Nice front piece, but can you make it any more difficult?... As your method of selling is not practical. In addition, members do not want deal with a product where the price is in limbo with the customs ,duties, etc. etc.. They want deffinate price values and not have to worry about the the distribution of the other kit pieces.

Not to tell you how to run your business, but in all honesty it is the Vendors duty to make propper arrangements of the distribution of there goods. By doing this you will more likely be successfull.

This is what I would suggest..

Start with finding a good shipping service, calculate your price, and then make your offer for each individual kit at either the group buy price or not.

Word of advice, with you being a new vendor here and all, would you be willing to put your name on a list for an item with a seller with no credibility, knowing that the worst case scenarios could be,
1.) would result in loosing $200 deposit
2.) Payment made and no goods to recieve ???

Make it esier and you will more then likely get good results.
Old 11-13-2008, 02:12 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 08 535i, A/T & Paddle Shifters, AW, NB Leather, Sport, Premium, Nav, 6FL

Safest payment method for International transactions should be done with a CONFIRMED & VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT nothingelse!!!

Sellers can easily run away with Wire transfers and money orders!!!
Old 11-13-2008, 02:15 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Original E60 Spec: 530i - Silver Grey Out, Black Dakota Leather In, Navigation Pro, Voice Command, HiFi Audio, Sports Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package w/ Heated Seats, Style# 123 Alloy Track Wheels, Auto AC, Power Front Seats, Active Turn Xennon Headlights, Mods: OEM M-Tech Front Bumper, OEM M Side Skirts, OEM M5 Rear Bumper, M5 Trunk Lid Finisher, M5 Style Mirrors, Custom Hamann Style Splitter, Custom Hartge Style Diffuser, RD Sport Boot Spoiler, LCI Taillights, Bruce Miranda's V4 LCI Retro Cables, 6000K Xenon light Bulbs, Xenon White LED License Plate Lights, 8000K HID 9006 Fog Lights, Akalius� Front Headlight Euro Overlays, Matte Black Kidney Grilles, E60.Net Clings, Debadged, Llumar Tinting "Micro Edged, 15% Rear 35% Sides, Engine Mods: Custom Magnaflow Quad Exhaust w/ Eisenmann Stamped 3� Tips, RPI Scoop (Red) Added Electronics: V1 Equipped (Hardwired), OEM Alpine CD Changer Retrofit, Shoes: SOLD-20" Staggered Vertini Hennesey Rims, Falcon 452's Tires-SOLD New Shoes: 19" VMR 710 Hyper Silver, General Exclaim UHP 245/35/19 Front-275/30/19 Rear, Gloss Silver Caliper Paint Job DIY ^_____________ Retired ______________ Took Delivery 10/26/2009: LOADED! E60 M5 Silverstone II/Black, Active Seats, Comfort Ventilated/Heated Seats, HUD, Brushed Aluminum Trim,

Originally Posted by jcool10181' post='720482' date='Nov 13 2008, 07:12 PM
Safest payment method for International transactions should be done with a CONFIRMED & VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT nothingelse!!!

+1 I agree.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:35 PM
Members

Originally Posted by AKAlius' post='720472' date='Nov 14 2008, 06:01 AM
Nice front piece, but can you make it any more difficult?... As your method of selling is not practical. In addition, members do not want deal with a product where the price is in limbo with the customs ,duties, etc. etc.. They want deffinate price values and not have to worry about the the distribution of the other kit pieces.

Not to tell you how to run your business, but in all honesty it is the Vendors duty to make propper arrangements of the distribution of there goods. By doing this you will more likely be successfull.

This is what I would suggest..

Start with finding a good shipping service, calculate your price, and then make your offer for each individual kit at either the group buy price or not.

Word of advice, with you being a new vendor here and all, would you be willing to put your name on a list for an item with a seller with no credibility, knowing that the worst case scenarios could be,
1.) would result in loosing $200 deposit
2.) Payment made and no goods to recieve ???

Make it esier and you will more then likely get good results.

well, let me explain to you briefly and clearly.

on each states, there is slighltly different import duties taxes and custom duties and local charges.
all I can do is to ship all the bumpers to one place and one person would help me distribute the bumpers ( LA area ) and once the guys have clear all the local fees,it will divide it fairly.

if I'm in LA,off course I myself will came to the us custom duties office and take care everythings for you guys

1: dont worry we are not short term business and why taking USD$200.00 ony?its not in my company dictionary.
2: ill forward you the original bill of lading which is from the agent.once you have that original bill of lading, you can call them up right away and check every once a week
Old 11-13-2008, 06:55 PM
Members

Originally Posted by jcool10181' post='720482' date='Nov 14 2008, 06:12 AM

who said so?I saw many many customers in usa charging their money's back from paypal eventhought the seller have listed all the rules and agreement.

actually they knew that they have to pay some local fees like import taxes,import duties,storage fees and local charges.
they just pretend dont know.
thats it

ok.there is no problem by paying via paypal CONFIRMED & VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT>
I'm trusting you guys outhere and please trust on us as well

thnx
Old 11-16-2008, 07:31 PM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

Originally Posted by Parc Ferme' post='720661' date='Nov 13 2008, 09:35 PM
1: dont worry we are not short term business and why taking USD$200.00 ony?its not in my company dictionary.
2: ill forward you the original bill of lading which is from the agent.once you have that original bill of lading, you can call them up right away and check every once a week
1. We've had a successful GB for a front splitter from Thailand to LA, but it was through a reputable E60.net member. You on the other hand recently joined on November 12, 2008 , and all your posts are within this thread. Not much credibility on my book. You also insist on a $200 non-refundable deposit. You're not making it easy for folks to jump on this GB. With the recent scams that have hit numerous members, I'm sure you'll understand the hesitance of folks to get on this deal.

2. Bill of lading does not mean much. What counts is the actual product or goods. Good luck, but as for me -- no thanks, I'll pass.
Old 11-17-2008, 04:33 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by mrfva' post='722902' date='Nov 16 2008, 11:31 PM
1. We've had a successful GB for a front splitter from Thailand to LA, but it was through a reputable E60.net member. You on the other hand recently joined on November 12, 2008 , and all your posts are within this thread. Not much credibility on my book. You also insist on a $200 non-refundable deposit. You're not making it easy for folks to jump on this GB. With the recent scams that have hit numerous members, I'm sure you'll understand the hesitance of folks to get on this deal.

2. Bill of lading does not mean much. What counts is the actual product or goods. Good luck, but as for me -- no thanks, I'll pass.
+1.. credibility is huge here...some of these guys seriously trust no-one now..not your fault, but as frank said.. you want alot without showing any credibility on THIS forum..
Old 11-17-2008, 06:20 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Week 17 Build, 2008 E60 535d M Sport - Titanium Silver, Black Dakota Leather, Visibility Package, Media Package, Automatic gearbox, Steering Wheel Heating, M Double Spoke 172 19" Mixed Wheels, Auto-Dim+Exterior Mirror, Comfort seats, Front Seat Heating, Aluminium Pentan interior trim,DAB Tuner, TV Function, BMW Individual Audio System 825W !!

Originally Posted by melimel' post='723113' date='Nov 17 2008, 01:33 PM
+1.. credibility is huge here...some of these guys seriously trust no-one now..not your fault, but as frank said.. you want alot without showing any credibility on THIS forum..
Totally agree

I think you may have trouble shifting these, without relaxing your rules a bit, and fixing the prices..
Old 11-17-2008, 09:07 AM
Contributors

My Ride: alpinewhite's ride

I PM'ed him for his contact info and he did not reply. I told him if he gave me a bumper to test fit and see if it will fit on my car, he DID NOT reply.

I will sell your product for you if you will let me have a bumper and see how it is before you/I sell it to the e60 community. PM me back if you will consider.

Quick Reply: Group buy: Lumma Non-widebody kit for E60 (L.A. area only)