Group Buys For the listing and discussion of group buys only!

/// Gravity Autosports Introduction

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 12:50 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Everyone!

My name is Drew Burton and I'm a client adviser at Gravity Autosports. My job here is to help provide fellow enthusiasts with the ultimate parts and ultimate service for their ultimate driving machines!

Let me tell you a little bit about our company and what exactly it is we do/stand for.

A lot of aftermarket automotive companies forget how important it is to have a one-on-one relationship with enthusiasts and clients and really get a feel for what their needs are and do everything possible to meet and exceed those needs. At Gravity Autosports we always try our best to make that one-on-one connection solid, and go out of our way to make sure that all of our clients are more than pleased with their transactions.

Gravity Autosports was founded by fellow enthusiasts, so we understand what it's like to be someone trying to shop around and find what they want for their car. It's not an easy task! With so many options available, finding what is right for you, your car, and your budget is not easy, but we have set out to change that. We encourage emails, PM's, calls, etc. from enthusiasts whenever they find themselves needing advice on parts, installations, or anything else. Whatever you might need, we're always here to help! Remember, being enthusiasts ourselves, we're always in the know of what the newest products are and do our best to offer them at great prices with even better customer service.

Here at Gravity Autosports we carry an extensive range of parts for every budget, every need, and every car. From wheels, to suspension products, to aerodynamic components and even OEM parts and accessories at GREAT prices! Whatever you might need for your 5 Series, we encourage you to contact us and speak with myself or anyone else here. No matter what, we'll always do our best to point you in the right direction; whether that means dealing with our company or not.

We carry products from brands such as AC Schnitzer, Brembo, BMW, BBS, Defi, Eibach, HRE, H&R, Koni, KW, Michelin, ST Suspensions, STRI, Toyo, and many, many more!

We also have great pricing on OEM M-Tech kits, OEM spoilers, OEM accessories and other OEM parts, but more on that later!

If you have anything in mind that you are interested in finding more information about, or are interested in getting pricing on, let us know! Chances are we already carry the product line!

So again, we encourage you to give us a call at 1 (800) 316-9691 and chat with us Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 7:00 PM and Saturdays 10:00 am - 3:00 PM. OR, you can email us at any time and we will get back to you the same day! We try our best to always have someone available to talk.

Whether you want to turn your E60 into a tastefully modded street car or into a full on WILD show car or race car, we can recommend products that will satisfy the pickiest of clients!

*** For local customers, please contact us for some of our services! We offer some installations on appointment basis.

Gravity Autosports- For enthusiasts, by enthusiasts.

Drew Burton (Client Advisor)
1(800) 316-9691

www.gravityauto.com
sales@gravityauto.com