Group Buys For the listing and discussion of group buys only!

FULL E60 5ER M TECHNIC AERO KIT GROUP BUY! 04-07 ONLY

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 11:10 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: BMW 2005 X3 3.0
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by oc2vgs' post='571781' date='Apr 30 2008, 05:23 PM
Im also wondering about the wait time. Theirs people that order their items from back im november and still have not recived their items. I dont care how much you trust someone, but $1800 is too much money to wait 6 weeks plus and possibly not recieve it. Think about it, that's just $18,000 from this GB at once. What if he decides to bail on us? It would be nice if he would answer some of our questions on this.
thank you for your post that way I can explain briefly, just to let everybody know that I am a "Verified" Paypal registered business member verified means Paypal corporation has all my info such as my US passport driving license my residence and more.Plus I am
an authorized licensed business owner and I do work with BMW here directly as a wholesale customer.

I handle $400k minimum sales per year and up to now I have not had any problems with it not to mention being here for full 2 years
and served hundreds of members. you can also check my feedbacks on ebay by clicking in my signature and if you like to talk to me directly you can call me anytime from 1(561) 396 7900. I hope this is enough for you guys to be confident.

the waiting time is up to the buyers as I explained before it will NOT be more than 2 full months to complete the 10 kit orders.
I am almost done with my remaning old orders from my old body shop and with the new body shop we are painting almost
every other day. So go ahead and sign up your name if you really like to get these beautiful M kits guys.

thanks,
tony.
Old 05-01-2008, 11:33 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: '05 545i

Originally Posted by quad_m' post='572425' date='May 1 2008, 12:10 PM
thank you for your post that way I can explain briefly, just to let everybody know that I am a "Verified" Paypal registered business member verified means Paypal corporation has all my info such as my US passport driving license my residence and more.Plus I am
an authorized licensed business owner and I do work with BMW here directly as a wholesale customer.

I handle $400k minimum sales per year and up to now I have not had any problems with it not to mention being here for full 2 years
and served hundreds of members. you can also check my feedbacks on ebay by clicking in my signature and if you like to talk to me directly you can call me anytime from 1(561) 396 7900. I hope this is enough for you guys to be confident.

the waiting time is up to the buyers as I explained before it will NOT be more than 2 full months to complete the 10 kit orders.
I am almost done with my remaning old orders from my old body shop and with the new body shop we are painting almost
every other day. So go ahead and sign up your name if you really like to get these beautiful M kits guys.

thanks,
tony.
Thanks Tony. I think we are all confident about your work, your American citizenship, and your business practices.
I think the concern is prompt delivery time.

Could you please explain in detail the reason behind the buyers who waited 6 months for their kits to delivered? I'm okay with 15 days to 60 days. but 6 months is a bit long.
And, what IF we DON't get the kit within the promised date? Do we get our money back?
I thought it's only fair that I get answers to these questions before I let go of my $1800.

Thank you very much Tony.
Old 05-01-2008, 11:42 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by heavy_g' post='572438' date='May 1 2008, 03:33 PM
Thanks Tony. I think we are all confident about your work, your American citizenship, and your business practices.

Could you please explain in detail the reason behind the buyers who waited 6 months for their kits to delivered? I'm okay with 15 days to 60 days. but 6 months is a bit long.
And, what IF we DON't get the kit within the promised date? Do we get our money back?
I thought it's only fair that I get answers to these questions before I let go of my $1800.

ok the 6 months situation is resolved and they are now happy, it was a my old body shop slowed down the whole operation I am in.
but the new body shop does paint 10 times better and they are quick as much as they can.
the new body shop can paint at least 2-3 full kits a week and wet sand buff and wax as well to be shipped.

yes here is what would I do. I am going to send invoice to the paypal address for the buyer indicating the time frame
who ever pays first I will post from here and also post the ETA for him as well.

my painter is very very good and he takes his time when he paints I will post some pictures from here that way you guys
can decide, I did more than 170 full painted kits worldwide and I do provide warranty on the paint 3 years and 1 year on BMW parts.

tony.
Old 05-01-2008, 11:42 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by heavy_g' post='572438' date='May 1 2008, 03:33 PM

ok the 6 months situation is resolved and they are now happy, it was my old body shop slowed down the whole operation I am in by not painting on time and make me wait on the side.

but the New body shop does paint 10 times better and they are quick as much as they can.
the new body shop can paint at least 2-3 full kits a week and wet sand buff and wax as well to be shipped.

yes here is what would I do. I am going to send invoice to the paypal address for the buyer indicating the time frame
who ever pays first I will post from here and also post the ETA for him as well.

my painter is very very good and he takes his time when he paints I will post some pictures from here that way you guys
can decide, I did more than 170 full painted kits worldwide and I do provide warranty on the paint 3 years and 1 year on BMW parts.

tony.
Old 05-01-2008, 11:43 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by adam81osu' post='572411' date='May 1 2008, 02:39 PM
COME ON GUYS! JUST A FEW MORE!

1. Adam81osu Alpine White, non-pdc
2. vdze23
3. heavy_q Saphire Metallic Black, pdc
4. orlee008 Titanium Gray II Metallic
5. oc2vgs
6. bimmer530iguy Jet Black, non-pdc
7. tukep Saphire Metallic Black pdc, + m5 euro trunk finisher

3 more? its almost there
Old 05-01-2008, 11:45 AM
Contributors

"diamondbmw" thank you for your full kit+m trunk order with wheels sir!
Old 05-01-2008, 11:55 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 530i Sport & Premium package with bluetooth, 6 disk cd-Changer, stock 18's dunlop wrapped, leather, adaptive headlights, CPO, See my gallery :DR.I.P...Stock Silver 2004 530i with grey interior, HID,
Model Year: 2005
Engine: M54

wooohooo... 3 more! 3 more!

can everyone listed above confirm that they're still on for the group buy? we have to make all the payments on the same day.... so it would help if we comunicate

im on and ready to pay!

orlee
Old 05-01-2008, 12:03 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 Alpine White 530i

I'm obviously confirmed since I'm the one posting so much Quad - My paypal address for an invoice is adam.phillipe@gmail.com
Old 05-01-2008, 12:04 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 Alpine White 530i

Oh and Orlee and I wanna be the first couple to pay so our kits ship first Give us the heads up haha
Old 05-01-2008, 12:21 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by adam81osu' post='572471' date='May 1 2008, 04:03 PM
I'm obviously confirmed since I'm the one posting so much Quad - My paypal address for an invoice is adam.phillipe@gmail.com
thank you Adam I will send the invoices once we have 10 people confirmed,
I prefer to send the invoices at the same day to everybody.

Quick Reply: FULL E60 5ER M TECHNIC AERO KIT GROUP BUY! 04-07 ONLY