Group Buys For the listing and discussion of group buys only!

Euro-stickers Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008 | 03:23 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by alpinewhite' post='558579' date='Apr 9 2008, 06:00 PM
update Nick?
Well you know what, I haven't got even 1 cent from paypal yet.
5 days ago I asked them to link my paypal account with my bank account, so I could withdraw the funds some time.
They replied after 4 days that my first name Nick does not match to my Greek bank account first name Nikolaos, so I asked them to change my paypal account first name to Nikolaos. I've got no answer from them yet...

...but I received this from paypal early this morning, right after your payment.

"PayPal is required by law to comply with European Union Anti-Money
Laundering regulations to collect information from customers when they
receive more than the set limit in total payments. Please log into your
account, go to the Account Overview page, and follow the instructions
there about how to provide the required information. These steps need to be
completed as soon as possible to comply with this regulation."

Please submit each of the following documents:

- Valid photo ID
Passport
Driver's License
National Identity Card

- Proof of address
Utility Bill

Please make sure that the documentation you provide is valid and legible. If we do not receive all of the requested documents and information indicated within 7 days, we will be unable to complete the application review process.

Next.....

Business Type:
Account Holder Date of Birth:
VAT Number:
Category:
Subcategory:
Average Transaction Price:
Average Monthly Volume:
Sales Venue(s):
Business URL:
Date Business Established:

Conclusion: Paypal is only good and suitable for buyers. :thumbsdown:

I provided all the information above 4 times (uploading passport scan, driving licence, utility bills, telephone bills, bank account bills, etc, etc) -despite I was busy like crazy.
Seems their system is crap, they keep asking me to provide the same info again and again. Also they never replied to my questions. I know, they will reply after 4-5 days and the funds will stay there until then ...and then they will inform me again that my paypal account first name is different than that in my bank account ...and the funds will keep staying there and I'm afraid that the funds will stay there at all........................................ :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Any advises?
Old 04-09-2008 | 04:40 PM
Members

F Me.......what a hassle.....yeah, my paypal account was suspended about 4 years ago because I bought some toner on ebay for a copier I had.....when it arrived half of it (I bought a case of four bottles) was for a completely different model...unusable to me...the seller insisted he sent 4 of the right toner....so I filed a dispute .....nothing happened.....waited for weeks......finally I just said screw em and disputed it on my credit card linked to my paypal account......of course THAT got their attention and they suspended my account till I pay it back which will be NEVER. Of course I responded to all their emails and never go anything back.....forget them....It's only $300 but I won't budge...no way no how.

Sorry I can't help but I will purchase a set as soon as you are ready......

Chris
Old 04-09-2008 | 05:01 PM
Contributors

Any advises?
Nick

I just sent you a PM.

Rich
Old 04-09-2008 | 08:25 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Oh shit! Nick - I missed the last few posts on this thread and sent you a PayPal payment, per our earlier PM a few days ago.

Let me know what the status is. Sorry about that. Maybe change the title on this original thread to have others hold off on sending you payment until it's fixed.
Old 04-09-2008 | 11:31 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='558906' date='Apr 10 2008, 06:25 AM
Oh shit! Nick - I missed the last few posts on this thread and sent you a PayPal payment, per our earlier PM a few days ago.

Let me know what the status is. Sorry about that. Maybe change the title on this original thread to have others hold off on sending you payment until it's fixed.
Hi Calton,

I'm accepting your orders, so, to have an idea about how much pairs I have to make, but temporarily, I wouldn't like to receive payments (until I solve the issue with paypal)
Old 04-09-2008 | 11:48 PM
Contributors

bump

Originally Posted by nicke60gre' post='558160' date='Apr 9 2008, 01:47 AM
Scheduled dispatching for new orders: Tuesday 15th

Here is all the info you need: http://forums.e60.net/index.php?s=&sho...st&p=547250

Valid list of orders for Tuesday 15
Edited: (4/11)

sideeffects -- reg. -- address PMed -- Paid
alpinewhite -- reg. -- PayPal address -- Paid
vip_motors -- reg. -- PayPal address -- Paid
C's Bimmer -- reg. -- PayPal address -- Paid

!!! Please don't pay, just PMme with your orders and I'll let you know when to pay !!!

TurboChris

Thank you
Old 04-11-2008 | 12:03 AM
Contributors

I have a question please...

Is it possible/easy/comfortable/worthy, to send payment in ? Euros from USA to a European IBAN? (my bank account) and doing so, what are the fees for a transaction like that? Got the answer: $40.00 fee

BTW, has anyone (from the second 20 members list) got his stickers?
Old 04-11-2008 | 07:26 AM
Contributors

My Ride: No mods

bump for Nick
Old 04-11-2008 | 07:54 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 530xi Sport, Premium, Cold Weather Packages, Nav, Xenon and PDC

Originally Posted by nicke60gre' post='559554' date='Apr 11 2008, 04:03 AM
BTW, has anyone (from the second 20 members list) got his stickers?
Hey Nick, hope all works out with you and Paypal or whatever other method you choose to use!

I haven't gotten my stickers yet; I've tried tracking them via the link you provided, but I keep getting a "No information was found" message after I enter the tracking number. Maybe I'm doing something wrong...anyway, I'm sure it'll arrive soon. Will post pictures as soon as I receive them and put them on!
Old 04-11-2008 | 08:15 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by ctc1010' post='559711' date='Apr 11 2008, 06:54 PM
Hey Nick, hope all works out with you and Paypal or whatever other method you choose to use!

I haven't gotten my stickers yet; I've tried tracking them via the link you provided, but I keep getting a "No information was found" message after I enter the tracking number. Maybe I'm doing something wrong...anyway, I'm sure it'll arrive soon. Will post pictures as soon as I receive them and put them on!

Thanks C

Yes, I know. I'm trying tracking IDs from the beginning, and getting the same result ...what a tracking system... so I called them on the phone and they tracked via their own on-line system and told me that yesterday (4/10) at 10:00 am (Greek time - about 7 hours past US time) the packages were already in the USA, otherwise, believe me, I wouldn't ask you about

Quick Reply: Euro-stickers Group Buy