Group Buys For the listing and discussion of group buys only!

Euro Lci tail lights

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 10:38 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 AW M5

Originally Posted by EV4530' post='908278' date='Jun 11 2009, 04:03 PM
I feel your pain man but what can we do . Apparantly Heiko got my house number mixed up (5430 instead of 4530) but he has kept in contact with me from the very begining and I asked him to ship it by air because he was at fault, and he says hell work it all out so i guess we'll see what happens next....... (to be continued)
let me know asap. im hoping bruce will help us out as well.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:43 PM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60 520d SE Saloon M47 2.0dTitanium Grey II, Grey−Dakota Leather, Visibility Package, Media Package, Through Load System, Lumbar support − fr seats, Automatic Air Conditioning−Advanced, High beam assistant, Hi−Fi Loudspeak
Model Year: 2006

Originally Posted by brabuse430' post='908865' date='Jun 12 2009, 07:38 AM
let me know asap. im hoping bruce will help us out as well.
How are you expecting me to help you out? It's not like I won't help I just can't see what you are expecting me to do here. All those who bought the cables and lights had their cables shipped to Heiko. He confirmed receipt of all 10 and then it was Heiko who shipped the lights out. If he messed up a couple of addresses then I'd expect the goods to reach Heiko back again and then for him to ship them back out to you again to the proper address at his cost. I think in future I won't try and send my cables to Heiko atleast I know that when I send stuff to people it gets to them in 2-3 days not 2-3 weeks (if at all).
Old 06-12-2009, 12:59 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda' post='908905' date='Jun 12 2009, 03:43 AM
How are you expecting me to help you out? It's not like I won't help I just can't see what you are expecting me to do here. All those who bought the cables and lights had their cables shipped to Heiko. He confirmed receipt of all 10 and then it was Heiko who shipped the lights out. If he messed up a couple of addresses then I'd expect the goods to reach Heiko back again and then for him to ship them back out to you again to the proper address at his cost. I think in future I won't try and send my cables to Heiko atleast I know that when I send stuff to people it gets to them in 2-3 days not 2-3 weeks (if at all).
+1 Bruce has nothing to do with this, he did an incredible job getting all the cables out to Heiko in a timely manner, Heiko messed up and we have no other choice but to wait & be patient.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:09 PM
Contributors

Unhappy

It seems to me like Heiko had a great business opportunity here and blew it. Bruce could have promoted him as a reliable supplier of the euro-style lights, and compliments from everyone here who purchased them would have easily increased his sales. After all, most of us are 'BMW geeks' who will actually blow a ton of money on something as silly as lighting ...

I have to say that my own purchase from him went smoothly, but only because I had faith that everything would work out -- mostly based on Bruce saying that he had dealings with him in the past and that he could be trusted. He never sent me any communication at all except the one informing me where to send the money, and he has to be made to understand that you cannot run an online store/service that way. And as I stated earlier in this thread, just knowing that it would take two weeks to arrive would have kept me from anxiously waiting each day for the package to arrive in vain. For the less expensive price I might not have even cared about the length of time, although it was surprising that he didn't openly disclose this information and at least offer more expensive shipping options like everyone else does. It's the not knowing when something will arrive that can drive someone crazy.

The quality of his lights -- exactly as advertised OEM, Hella, Made in Germany, etc. -- and my great enjoyment of them is what saves this purchase in my own eyes, but I can see how frustrating it has been for others. To mess up 20% of his first order of 10 is simply unacceptable, especially when it's due to nothing more than carelessness on his part to indicate the corrected mailing address.

I'm still super glad I made the purchase, but I feel badly for those who have been waiting, waiting, and waiting for their lights to arrive.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:18 PM
Contributors

My Ride: '10 Switzer "Ultimate Street Edition" GT-R

Heiko seems to respond to everyone of my emails...If anyone needs help, please pm me and I will foward it to Heiko and try to get a response for you....I'll try to help out as much as possible....Sorry to hear about the address confusion....
Old 06-13-2009, 12:15 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

Anymore for the lights?
Old 06-14-2009, 04:16 PM
Members

Originally Posted by brabusw209amg' post='910574' date='Jun 13 2009, 01:15 PM
Anymore for the lights?

you can buy mine when i get them.
Old 06-14-2009, 04:37 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: honda accord

Originally Posted by brabuse430' post='911534' date='Jun 14 2009, 05:16 PM
you can buy mine when i get them.

if brabusw209amg pass, ill take em off ur hands...

let me know
Old 06-15-2009, 03:57 PM
Members

so luckily, dhl called me and asked for a corrected address, and delivered my lights/cables today. if anyone is interested, they are up for sale. pm me or email andydisa@hotmail.com

i am selling for my cost.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:34 PM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60 520d SE Saloon M47 2.0dTitanium Grey II, Grey−Dakota Leather, Visibility Package, Media Package, Through Load System, Lumbar support − fr seats, Automatic Air Conditioning−Advanced, High beam assistant, Hi−Fi Loudspeak
Model Year: 2006

Originally Posted by brabuse430' post='912500' date='Jun 16 2009, 12:57 AM
so luckily, dhl called me and asked for a corrected address, and delivered my lights/cables today. if anyone is interested, they are up for sale. pm me or email andydisa@hotmail.com

i am selling for my cost.
I'm glad you got it. In which case it means that only one has been returned. I wonder why DHL didn't call him to confirm the address. A phone must be a lot cheaper than a return.

Quick Reply: Euro Lci tail lights