Group Buys For the listing and discussion of group buys only!

Euro Lci tail lights

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 11:14 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2005 530i Silver Gray/ Gray Leather. SP,PP

Originally Posted by 06530-6M' post='899636' date='Jun 3 2009, 02:59 PM
Yes, USPS. You should have them today, Nelson -- you only live a few minutes away from me!

Let me know if you'd like to come over to install them over here. You could show me those V3 lights you wanted to sell if you still have them.
It looks like i will be getting it tomorrow, I saw the postman earlier and he didnt have anything for me
Yes i still have the V3 lights, i will PM so we can meet up
Old 06-03-2009, 11:32 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW E60 520d SE Saloon M47 2.0dTitanium Grey II, Grey−Dakota Leather, Visibility Package, Media Package, Through Load System, Lumbar support − fr seats, Automatic Air Conditioning−Advanced, High beam assistant, Hi−Fi Loudspeak
Model Year: 2006

Originally Posted by 06530-6M' post='899649' date='Jun 3 2009, 08:10 PM
My payment date won't really help you because nothing was shipped until all of the Group Buy participants had paid. I was one of the first to pay.

However, I did receive a notification on May 18 that my package had been sent concerning my Google Checkout from "Apr 29, 2009 5:07 PM PDT". I never understood if that meant Bruce's cable boxes from the UK were being sent on May 18 or if it was in fact from Heiko in Germany after he had already received Bruce's shipment. Perhaps Bruce can shed some light on that. The shipment note concerned his company, Mironics in the UK and I never received any form of shipment details from Heiko directly. I found that a little odd.

Bruce, you have an excellent product obviously, and Heiko's shipment of the lights was exactly what he advertised, brand new and OEM, so if you two can just work on a better shipping relationship I think you'll have everything sorted out just fine.
All lights were shipped out at the same time 18/05 except the last set which went out on the 21/05. I insisted that Heiko send me all the tracking numbers for the packages so that I could update my own records and those were the emails people received. I too find it strange that Heiko didn't send out tracking numbers to people or updated Paypal with that information.

A better shipping option was available but it was a lot more expensive I think. I for one only use DHL express and that often reaches the US in 1-2 days and 3 days anywhere else in the world.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:43 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 E60 530i Color: Jet Black/Black Anthracite STEP | Sport | Premium | NAV | Logic 7 EXTERIOR: M-Tech Kit | M5 Mirrors, Trunk Finisher | Jet Black Kidney Surrounds | Madico Charcool Tint 54%, 35% LIGHTING: Euro-Headlights | Euro-LCI Tail Lights | AiB V3.0 | Solaris Invisi-bulbs | OEM LED Plate Lights PERFORMANCE: Porterfield R4-S Brake Pads | K&N Air Filter WHEELS & SUSPENSION: Work VS-XX 20x9, 20x10 | Toyo T1R 245/30/20, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 295/25/20 | KW V2 Coilovers | Rogue Engineering 15mm Spacers

My set still has not reach stateside. Sea travel is slow.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:45 PM
Contributors

My Ride: '10 Switzer "Ultimate Street Edition" GT-R

Originally Posted by KnIgHtCoM' post='899960' date='Jun 3 2009, 04:43 PM
My set still has not reach stateside. Sea travel is slow.
There state side....Its just that dhl doesn't update the tracking....Once they get to the states, the package gets shipped usps....Dhl has no way of tracking it from there....I think we will get them either this week or early next week....
Old 06-03-2009, 08:49 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: '05 545i

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda' post='899675' date='Jun 3 2009, 12:32 PM
All lights were shipped out at the same time 18/05 except the last set which went out on the 21/05. I insisted that Heiko send me all the tracking numbers for the packages so that I could update my own records and those were the emails people received. I too find it strange that Heiko didn't send out tracking numbers to people or updated Paypal with that information.

A better shipping option was available but it was a lot more expensive I think. I for one only use DHL express and that often reaches the US in 1-2 days and 3 days anywhere else in the world.

I figured a status update or tracking information is a given after 10 days from payment.
All I got were emails to pay quickly (pay by certain day so the products can be shipped out), and google/paypal payment notices. NOT a word from the sellers afterwords. The sellers got their end of the deal, but i think the buyers should be respected too.

Normally, if I run into this on eBay/Amazon/or other sellers, I would give them a very bad rating.

If i don't hear anything from Heiko in the next 3 days I will call Paypal/Google/American Express to void the transaction.

A little disappointed.

~just a little buyer.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:27 PM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW E60 520d SE Saloon M47 2.0dTitanium Grey II, Grey−Dakota Leather, Visibility Package, Media Package, Through Load System, Lumbar support − fr seats, Automatic Air Conditioning−Advanced, High beam assistant, Hi−Fi Loudspeak

heavy g I can only apologise for Heiko, I have nothing to do with the guy but all I can say is he is trustworthy. He has some weird email system where a lot of stuff gets dumped in his SPAM folder which he never sees. I can assure you that your cables are with Heiko and have been with him for the past week. I could have sent them to you directly but it would have been worse having your cables with no lights. However if you are completely unhappy with the way Heiko is treating you then I can refund your money (and tell him to do the same) and let someone else who is not is such a hurry to take your place on the GB.

You also need to realise that you were the last person on the second Group Buy. This thread is for the first Group Buy.

If you want this please take this conversation over to PM and I will ensure that you are happy with the way you are being treated. The last thing I need a disappointed customer.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:19 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda' post='900476' date='Jun 3 2009, 11:27 PM
heavy g I can only apologise for Heiko, I have nothing to do with the guy but all I can say is he is trustworthy. He has some weird email system where a lot of stuff gets dumped in his SPAM folder which he never sees. I can assure you that your cables are with Heiko and have been with him for the past week. I could have sent them to you directly but it would have been worse having your cables with no lights. However if you are completely unhappy with the way Heiko is treating you then I can refund your money (and tell him to do the same) and let someone else who is not is such a hurry to take your place on the GB.

You also need to realise that you were the last person on the second Group Buy. This thread is for the first Group Buy.

If you want this please take this conversation over to PM and I will ensure that you are happy with the way you are being treated. The last thing I need a disappointed customer.

Bruce,
You don't have to apologise for Heiko, it's not your fault. I was voicing my concern over the non-communication on the matter. As a some other buyers have been too.
I guess the status of the shipment is:
1. you sent the cables to Heiko (i don't know if he's got them)
2. Heiko's lights are on back order (don't know when he's going to get them)

let me know if I'm correct.

thanks,
gary
Old 06-04-2009, 05:02 AM
Contributors

Heiko has confirmed that he has received your cables. Heiko tells me that he is expecting delivery of your lights this week.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:10 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda' post='900606' date='Jun 4 2009, 06:02 AM
Heiko has confirmed that he has received your cables. Heiko tells me that he is expecting delivery of your lights this week.
Great! thank you!
Old 06-04-2009, 11:56 AM
Contributors

Has anyone else from the first GB, and who purchased these Euro lights, received their order yet? It wouldn't make sense for me to be the only one who has ...

I have been swamped with important work that needs to be published ASAP so haven't had a chance to install the lights yet. They sure do look pretty sitting there on the counter in my laundry room though!

Quick Reply: Euro Lci tail lights