Group Buys For the listing and discussion of group buys only!

••ü•• Inquiry (Mtech E60 Bumper)

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 08:43 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

We have a few of them coming already.
So you can pre-order them on the site - it's 2-3 weeks for delivery.
As for fogs, will definitely check, but we will not be offering fogs for the initial shipment, but will be offering them immediately thereafter.
Old 10-26-2008, 10:46 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 530i Alpine White on Black interior, Sport and Premium Package, Steptronic, Navigation, Xenon Adaptive Headlights, Mtec V2.1 angel eyes,Hoen Fog Lights, Full M-Tech kit, ACS pedals, LED plate lights, CF Steering Wheel badge, CF Titanium trim, OE

very good price! GL with the sale!
Old 10-27-2008, 07:45 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 08 535i, A/T & Paddle Shifters, AW, NB Leather, Sport, Premium, Nav, 6FL

Pics showing fitment will be great. I wouldn't recommend buying a product until the actual prouct has been tested and fitted. This eliminates fellow members from getting too excited and buy impulsely. Keep us posted on your results. Thanks.
Old 10-27-2008, 07:49 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by jcool10181' post='704491' date='Oct 27 2008, 08:45 AM
Pics showing fitment will be great. I wouldn't recommend buying a product until the actual prouct has been tested and fitted. This eliminates fellow members from getting too excited and buy impulsely. Keep us posted on your results. Thanks.
+1, pics of/during actual install process would be appreciated...just to make sure it's actually your product
Old 10-27-2008, 08:50 AM
Senior Members

sounds like an insane deal!!

painted or not painted??

LCI, non LCI????
Old 10-27-2008, 09:49 AM
Contributors

"We have a few of them coming already.
As for fogs, will definitely check, but we will not be offering fogs for the initial shipment, but will be offering them immediately thereafter"

Sounds too good to be true??

I'm not against the vendor selling his products on this forum, but members please purchase with caution when you see products as affordable as these. Most of us have gone though huge ordeals with vendors not honoring orders, so I'd rather not see this trend continue. I'm familiar with Umnitza but a few questions:

1. Where are the parts coming from?
2. Does the bumper come complete with brackets, screws etc?
3. Why doesn't it come with the brake ducts? All kits purchased from bekkers.com have the brake ducts included.
4. Is the address below the correct location where members from Cali can visit your shop?
2170 Commerce Ave, Ste Q
Concord, CA 94520-4985
(925) 521-0577

You all might find this interesting:
http://goldengate.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.a...&firm=75038
Old 10-27-2008, 09:54 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by anand_rahim' post='704564' date='Oct 27 2008, 10:49 AM
As for fogs, will definitely check, but we will not be offering fogs for the initial shipment, but will be offering them immediately thereafter"

I'm not against the vendor selling his products on this forum, but members please purchase with caution when you see products as affordable as these. Most of us have gone though huge ordeals with vendors not honoring orders, so I'd rather not see this trend continue. I'm familiar with Umnitza but a few questions:

3. Why doesn't it come with the brake ducts? All kits purchased from bekkers.com have the brake ducts included.

I believe bekkers sell OEM parts/kits...this is not OEM...
Old 10-27-2008, 11:25 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 545i SMG

Originally Posted by anand_rahim' post='704564' date='Oct 27 2008, 12:49 PM

4. Is the address below the correct location where members from Cali can visit your shop?
2170 Commerce Ave, Ste Q
Concord, CA 94520-4985
(925) 521-0577

Nice heads up Anand
Old 10-27-2008, 11:53 AM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by jcool10181' post='704491
+1, pics of/during actual install process would be appreciated...just to make sure it's actually your product
I agree. It's not however "our product" - it's a product made by the same suppliers that produce our other bumpers that have met with a wide level of success in other markets.

Originally Posted by southgate' post='704523

2170 Commerce Ave, Ste Q
Concord, CA 94520-4985
(925) 521-0577

1) They are coming from taiwan
2) It has all the brackets, covers, mesh, etc. no screws are needed as they come from your car (bolts actually)
3) We don't sell full kits, that's up to you to decide if that extra plastic piece behind the bumper is worth the added $45-150 to make it more "complete".
4) yes, that is our address

BBB - a few words about BBB. BBB only registers complaints when a company is not a member. We are not a member and have no intention of ever becoming one. We have received 5 total complaints with BBB in 8 years of operation. 4 of them resolved, the last one was probably incorrectly mailed to our other shop location (which does not forward mail any longer). Therefore, how they can rate us unsatisfactory is beyond me and a further reason for why we will never be part of that organization.

A more accurate way to see our feedback:
http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/itrader.php?u=1644 <-- take a look

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS' post='704570' date='Oct 27 2008, 10:54 AM
I believe bekkers sell OEM parts/kits...this is not OEM...
Correct, this is not OEM, this is simply OEM fit with PolyP materials.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:00 PM
Super Moderator

so I think it's the same as this one..

http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=...mp;#entry695924

Quick Reply: ••ü•• Inquiry (Mtech E60 Bumper)