Group Buys For the listing and discussion of group buys only!

*AIB* Angel iBright 2.0!!! Group Buy for E60.net Members O

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2007, 04:54 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 06 Z4 Montego Blue, 07 530i Monaco Blue

ALL NEW!! Angel iBright 2.0

Product Video: Click Here

The Angel iBright 1.0 system is THE worldwide industry leader, when it comes to upgrading the OEM Angel Eyes in BMWs. It beats out all competition in features, quality and function. No other company comes close to our patent-pending technology.

Now, the Angel iBright 2.0 system has undergone extensive engineering changes to improve all positive aspects of the unique design.

Features of the 2.0 version (compared to the 1.0 version):
2x brighter than the already brightest on the market 1.0 version.
2x longer life (approx. 100,000 hours).
• Better color matching technology to OEM Xenon headlights.
NO AM/FM radio reception interference issues(all other competitors cause interference)
NO Blinking/Flashing issues on any model BMW (all other competitors cause some type of blinking, flashing, or strobe effect).
Much easier to install due to an ergonomic fitment to hand (unlike any competitor).
NO On-Board Computer(OBC)/dash errors (unlike some competitors on some vehicles)
REAL Plug & Play Connectors for every model, NO TAPPING OF ANY WIRES, OEM connector (from vehicle) simply plugs right into the Angel iBright 2.0 base. Direct instant connection.
• Complete microprocessor controlled ballast system internal to the unit (opposed to the Angel iBright 1.0 external ballast, with lose wires). Ballast controls and maintains proper electrical conditions for the Angel iBright at all times.
• Solid CNC aluminum body that will not corrode or rust.
One piece construction with no external parts, electronic components or wires.
• Available in 3 different colors of light: “Xenon Match” White, Blue or Red. Other colors can be custom ordered.
• 100% of the components are manufactured right here in the USA.

Other Features
The Angel iBright is completely safe for any BMW anywhere in the world, and is a true Plug & Play upgrade. There are no overheating or melting issues, no error messages displayed on the dash, no BMW warranty issues, etc.

The system includes Left + Right headlight Angel iBright units, everything that is needed for one vehicle.

Angel iBright 2.0 Vehicle Fitment
The Angel iBright 2.0 is unique, only requiring two different products to fit seven of the most in-demand and current BMW models. Because of the exclusive connector designs, just two different part numbers are required for the following BMWs:
Part #:AIB2.0A fits:
• 2001-2003 5-Series(E39)
• 2004-Present 1-Series(E87)
• 2004-Present 6-Series(E63/64)
• 2007-Present X3-Series(E83)
Part #:AIB2.0B fits:
• 2004-Present 5-Series(E60)
• 2004-2006 X5-Series(E53)
• 2002-Present 7-Series(E65/66)

Installation for every model is extremely easy. Anyone can do it. No mechanical, electrical or automotive knowledge is required.

Group Buy Information!!
We are offering special pricing of $289 for e60.net Members Only.

This Group Buy must have 20 orders. In the past, our group buys have far exceeded 20 orders. In the case that 20 orders are not met, the pricing will increase by $10 for every 5 orders(only 5 orders: $319, 10 orders: $309, 15orders: $299, 20 orders: $289). Payment of $289 should be sent as soon as your name is on the list. (Please send $289 + $15 for USPS Global Priority, for non US orders.)

Please use this link to purchase:
PayPal Secure Ordering System

Please Include:
-e60.net Handle(must be a member for discount)
-Model of BMW you are ordering for
-Color: White, Blue or Red

They will ship around Jan 27th(could be a few days earlier or later), and all orders will be shipped the same day, guaranteed.

Any questions please direct to:
E-mail: Sales@angelibright.com
Phone: 800.6200.BMW
AIM: CustomAngelEyes

Thankyou!
-AngeliBright Sales
Attached Thumbnails *AIB* Angel iBright 2.0!!! Group Buy for E60.net Members O-topangle.jpg   *AIB* Angel iBright 2.0!!! Group Buy for E60.net Members O-sideview.jpg   *AIB* Angel iBright 2.0!!! Group Buy for E60.net Members O-inheadlight.jpg  
Old 01-13-2007, 03:04 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 550i White/Black, SMG, Sports Pkg, Comfort Access, Nav, HUD, Satellite Radio, Anthracite Maple Trim 2006 X5 3.0, Black/Black, Sports Pkg, Premium Pkg, Xenon Adaptive Headlight, NAV, Rear Climate Pkg, Anthracite Trim

Do we 1.0 version owners get a bigger discount if we send back our angelibrights?
Old 01-13-2007, 04:39 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW 545iA Black Sapphire
Model Year: 2005
Engine: 545i

Exciting and all, but you mention "much easier install" - you still have to remove the headlight unit right ?

Double the brightness will permit me to drive around legally just with angeleyes on as DLR lights...

...tempting !
Old 01-13-2007, 05:18 AM
Senior Members

I'm in.
Handle: bmwbonehead
Car: 2006 E60 M5
Color: White

Do I pay now or wait until the list is finalized? Can I order more than one set?
Old 01-13-2007, 07:03 AM
Members

Originally Posted by bmwbonehead' post='377640' date='Jan 13 2007, 09:18 AM
I'm in.
Handle: bmwbonehead
Car: 2006 E60 M5
Color: White

Do I pay now or wait until the list is finalized? Can I order more than one set?
Please put your order in now. You can order as many sets as you want.

Here is a list:

1. bmwbonehead, 06 M5, White, UNPAID
Old 01-13-2007, 07:55 AM
Senior Members

Before I commit, what is your return policy?
And second, can you tell me anything about issues with fog/condensation build up once the headlight assembly is opened up? Is this a common problem and anyway to prevent it? Seeing as I don't want to bugger up a $2000 part, this would be good to know.
Old 01-13-2007, 09:16 AM
Members

Originally Posted by bmwbonehead' post='377677' date='Jan 13 2007, 11:55 AM
Before I commit, what is your return policy?
And second, can you tell me anything about issues with fog/condensation build up once the headlight assembly is opened up? Is this a common problem and anyway to prevent it? Seeing as I don't want to bugger up a $2000 part, this would be good to know.
Q: What is the return policy?
A: In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied, and all options have been explored, you can return the product for refund. You may return it within 10days of the original purchase date, and there is a 20% restocking fee on paid price, minus shipping (does not cover any shipping fees from us, or back to us). Returned parts must be in clean, unused, original condition, packed in the manufacturer's original packaging, and received by CustomAngelEyes.com. within 10 days of receipt of merchandise. No return will be accepted without proof of purchase and date of sale. We will inspect all items before a refund is issued.

There are no issues with fog or condensation, you will not be opening up the headlights, and thus we have no reported issues on anything like this every occuring.
Old 01-13-2007, 12:16 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by iceman316' post='377610' date='Jan 13 2007, 04:04 AM
Do we 1.0 version owners get a bigger discount if we send back our angelibrights?
Same question here...

EDIT: nevermind, just saw your other thread.
Old 01-13-2007, 01:34 PM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW 545iA Black Sapphire
Model Year: 2005
Engine: 545i

Originally Posted by CustomAngelEyes' post='377714' date='Jan 13 2007, 07:16 PM
Q: What is the return policy?
A: In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied, and all options have been explored, you can return the product for refund. You may return it within 10days of the original purchase date, and there is a 20% restocking fee on paid price, minus shipping (does not cover any shipping fees from us, or back to us). Returned parts must be in clean, unused, original condition, packed in the manufacturer's original packaging, and received by CustomAngelEyes.com. within 10 days of receipt of merchandise. No return will be accepted without proof of purchase and date of sale. We will inspect all items before a refund is issued.

There are no issues with fog or condensation, you will not be opening up the headlights, and thus we have no reported issues on anything like this every occuring.
Quick question : Do I have to remove the headlight to plug it in ?
Old 01-13-2007, 08:34 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Hey Dave,

You should have my order with payment and all. However, I did leave off some info on the order. I'll shoot you an email with that info, now that I saw this thread. Thanks a bunch. I already spread the word last week and got people excited about it. Glad you made it official.

Come on people...20 orders is all we need. Get those payments in!

Quick Reply: *AIB* Angel iBright 2.0!!! Group Buy for E60.net Members O