F10 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the F10 5 Series. The F10 made it's debut in 2010 as a MY2011.

So we have decided...

Old 03-25-2011, 12:14 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: New ride from 14th May�07: 525iA LCI, Sport Suspension, Deep Sea Blue, Leather Dakota Natural Brown, Hi-Gloss Black trim, Star Spoke 124 18", Comfort Seats with memory, M -steering wheel, Glass Roof, Navi Professional, ProLogic7, USB-connection, Bi-Xenon, Extended Air Condition, Auto dimming mirrors, Electric Folding mirrors, Bluetooth for Cell Phone Sony Ericsson K750i, Electric rear window shade, Ligth package, Speed control with brake function, Cup Holders, Automatic head light control, PDC, Shadow line

Hi Forum,

Me and my wife have decided to move from Finland to Austria, to Innsbruck. While we have quite a high tax for buying a new car here, I have decided to sell my 535iA to the local dealer and buy a brand new 535dA. Accessories as in iA, but HUD, 4-zone Air Condition, Lane Change Assistance and the extended TFT incl. black panel added.

Delivery in June... 299 hp/600Nm Torque...Iam really waiting for the the new beast And the german Autobahns as well

Best regards,

TGII
Old 03-25-2011, 12:29 PM
Members

Best of luck with the move and don't forget the obligatory pictures when the new oil burner arrives

Chris
Old 03-25-2011, 12:40 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: New ride from 14th May�07: 525iA LCI, Sport Suspension, Deep Sea Blue, Leather Dakota Natural Brown, Hi-Gloss Black trim, Star Spoke 124 18", Comfort Seats with memory, M -steering wheel, Glass Roof, Navi Professional, ProLogic7, USB-connection, Bi-Xenon, Extended Air Condition, Auto dimming mirrors, Electric Folding mirrors, Bluetooth for Cell Phone Sony Ericsson K750i, Electric rear window shade, Ligth package, Speed control with brake function, Cup Holders, Automatic head light control, PDC, Shadow line

Don't worry, I will make the pictures - even if the new one will look pretty much the same as the current iA

I still can't find a better color combo than Black sapphire & Oyster/black. This time fine line anthracite trim though

BR

TGII
Old 03-26-2011, 04:24 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 545i TITANIUM GREY II on Black Dakota Lthr, Comfort Seats, Sports PKG, Premium PKG, Active/Dynamic Drive, NAV, Winter Package.

The carbon Black looks amazing on the F10, better than it looked on the E60 for some strange reason! Good Luck with the new purchase.

Originally Posted by TitangrauII530iA
Don't worry, I will make the pictures - even if the new one will look pretty much the same as the current iA

I still can't find a better color combo than Black sapphire & Oyster/black. This time fine line anthracite trim though

BR

TGII
Old 03-27-2011, 12:16 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Moopai
The carbon Black looks amazing on the F10, better than it looked on the E60 for some strange reason! Good Luck with the new purchase.
Hi,

I do like the Carbon Black, actually I had a Carbon Black E60 and I liked the color a lot, even if it is very demanding to keep clean. But, I don't like the M-sport package in F10. Especially the rear bumper is odd...And as the Carbon Black is available only for M-sport, I don't have the color as an alternative.

Imperial blue could be, but I find that it isn't dark enough.

Best regards

TGII
Old 03-28-2011, 07:03 AM
Contributors

Great move(s): austria and 535d

road tax will kill you ont eh 300 hp engine but then again, it is worth it...

take care on teh route from innsbruck to germany; sometimes emission law limits you to 100km/h. my advice: stick to it because penalties are double when it comes to the speeding within emission restrictions...

Enjoy innsbruck and the 535d...

cheers
Old 03-28-2011, 12:02 PM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

Wow, what a great move

600 Nm compared to some 400 is also a great improvement.

All the best!

PS. Isn't the black panel standard for the March F10's?
Old 03-28-2011, 01:18 PM
Senior Members

nice
i love the fine line anthracite trim - very classy
Old 03-28-2011, 05:03 PM
Members

bump
Old 03-30-2011, 06:58 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Ricracing
Wow, what a great move

600 Nm compared to some 400 is also a great improvement.

All the best!

PS. Isn't the black panel standard for the March F10's?
Hi,

no, it's not standard but extra. Cost about 160 euros.

Regards,

TGII

Search this Thread