F10 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the F10 5 Series. The F10 made it's debut in 2010 as a MY2011.

Sapphire Black F10 535iA Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 05:54 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: New ride from 14th May�07: 525iA LCI, Sport Suspension, Deep Sea Blue, Leather Dakota Natural Brown, Hi-Gloss Black trim, Star Spoke 124 18", Comfort Seats with memory, M -steering wheel, Glass Roof, Navi Professional, ProLogic7, USB-connection, Bi-Xenon, Extended Air Condition, Auto dimming mirrors, Electric Folding mirrors, Bluetooth for Cell Phone Sony Ericsson K750i, Electric rear window shade, Ligth package, Speed control with brake function, Cup Holders, Automatic head light control, PDC, Shadow line

Hello,

Many of you requested pictures - here come the first ones. I detailed the car today with Swissvax Cleaner Fluid and Swissvax Concorso Premium Wax.

The paintwork finishing is much better than in my previous E60. The new type of anthrasite headliner is not exactly my thing - it is semi glossy and I liked the previous type used in E60 more. May be I get used to it though.

My first impression is that the car is much more comfortable also with the M-Sport suspension than the E60 - and still dynamic and sporty - I really like the way it drives.

All electronic devices are far better and nicer than the E60 had, they have really done a good job with the usability of all features.

Happy regards from Finland

TGII

Sapphire Black F10 535iA Pictures-dsc02034.jpg
Sapphire Black F10 535iA Pictures-dsc02035.jpg
Sapphire Black F10 535iA Pictures-dsc02036.jpg
Sapphire Black F10 535iA Pictures-dsc02037.jpg
Sapphire Black F10 535iA Pictures-dsc02038.jpg
Sapphire Black F10 535iA Pictures-dsc02040.jpg
Sapphire Black F10 535iA Pictures-dsc02042.jpg
Sapphire Black F10 535iA Pictures-dsc02043.jpg
Sapphire Black F10 535iA Pictures-dsc02044.jpg
Sapphire Black F10 535iA Pictures-dsc02045.jpg
Sapphire Black F10 535iA Pictures-dsc02046.jpg
Old 04-18-2010, 05:58 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 09 M5 (E60) Interlagos blue, Silverstone interior, with cold weather package. Adaptive Xenon headlamps and adaptive brake lights, hud, comfort access. Comfort seats, basically fully loaded.

congrads.... looks amazing... I can't wait for my f10 m5 man.. Love those paddle shifters... enjoy
Old 04-18-2010, 06:47 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 11 550i Sophisto Gray/Oyster Black/Anthracite, Sprt Trns, DHP, IAS, SP, PP1, PP2, CWP, HUD, DAP, AVSP, SF RS, CA, ACC - Euro Del

Great looking car. How would you describe the oyster gray color? There it looks less with a hint of beige.
Old 04-18-2010, 06:59 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 BMW 550i 2006 BMW X3

Congrats on the F10. It looks great in black.
Old 04-18-2010, 07:34 AM
e6t
Senior Members

looks great... let see those CUPHOLDERS!!!!
Old 04-18-2010, 08:38 AM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

Congrats once again Jukka,

You car looks simply great , thanks for the pics

I will order next week a F10 520dA Business, with the same 18" 328 wheels but with Continental winter tires, non RFT!

Jet black, with black interior and trims.

For the summer I will get 19" wheels with non RFT tires.

PS. Could you please send in some pics of
a) of where you put your car key while driving, it's surprising
b) of the tachometers when the power is on, it's great
Old 04-18-2010, 08:44 AM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

The cup holders are under the radio and that's where you put your key for a rest!

Someone else can explain the details.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:17 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: New ride from 14th May�07: 525iA LCI, Sport Suspension, Deep Sea Blue, Leather Dakota Natural Brown, Hi-Gloss Black trim, Star Spoke 124 18", Comfort Seats with memory, M -steering wheel, Glass Roof, Navi Professional, ProLogic7, USB-connection, Bi-Xenon, Extended Air Condition, Auto dimming mirrors, Electric Folding mirrors, Bluetooth for Cell Phone Sony Ericsson K750i, Electric rear window shade, Ligth package, Speed control with brake function, Cup Holders, Automatic head light control, PDC, Shadow line

Originally Posted by Ricracing
Congrats once again Jukka,

You car looks simply great , thanks for the pics

I will order next week a F10 520dA Business, with the same 18" 328 wheels but with Continental winter tires, non RFT!

Jet black, with black interior and trims.

For the summer I will get 19" wheels with non RFT tires.

PS. Could you please send in some pics of
a) of where you put your car key while driving, it's surprising
b) of the tachometers when the power is on, it's great
Hi Ric,

answer to your question a) impossible to make a photo since I keep it in my pocket

I'll make some additonal photos later on, the instrument panel is nice and it has three different modes (so far)

- when daylight, all symbols ecxept the efficient dynamics symbol are white
- when really dark, all symbols are orange
- when not dark or daylight, the tacho symbols are orange and the rest are still white

All iDrive information is shown in a really amazing way - the logic and the resolution are both really 1st class!

Regards,

TGII
Old 04-18-2010, 09:36 AM
Contributors

O uh yes, I forgot that you have key less go

Damned, I'm having a hard call for bids and counteroffers going on.

Next week I will put in a order...
Old 04-18-2010, 09:39 AM
Members

Originally Posted by TitangrauII530iA
Hello,

My first impression is that the car is much more comfortable also with the M-Sport suspension than the E60 - and still dynamic and sporty - I really like the way it drives.
TGII, Congratulations! I have ordered the same interior as yours (but without the anthracite headlining) and am glad to see that I made the right choice.

With respect to the ride and handling, you mentioned in one of your earlier post that you found the F10 on adaptive suspension and in "Sports" mode to be more comfortable than the E60 Sport suspension.

For the F10 on the M-Sport suspension:

(a) how comfortable is it when compared to the F10/adaptive suspension/"Sport" mode - is it less or more comfortable?

(b) would you say that it is between the "Sport" and "Normal" mode of the F10/adaptive suspension in terms of comfort, that is, harder than the "Normal" mode but softer than the "Sport" mode?

(c) do you find it to ride to harshly or to "crash" over expansion joints or imperfections in the road (portholes, etc)?

(d) do you find it to roll much when taking corners?

Apologies for the many questions as I am trying to decide whether to add the M-Sport suspension to my order. There are some not quite favourable comments on the ride and handling of the F10 on the standard (non-adaptive) suspension on 18" RFTs, in particular, the review by Autocar UK and other UK based publications when compared to the F10 on the adaptive suspension.

Many thanks.

Quick Reply: Sapphire Black F10 535iA Pictures