F10 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the F10 5 Series. The F10 made it's debut in 2010 as a MY2011.
View Poll Results: What wheels would you choose ?
Defenitly the BMW Ferric Grey
10.00%
Go for the Breytons!
60.00%
None of the above..go for soemthing else
30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Rims for the new toy - What would you choose ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2012, 05:06 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Black BMW 525i Touring
Default Rims for the new toy - What would you choose ?

I finally ordered the new car.. long did I think it was going to be the new Jag XF Sportbreak but finally the BMW dealer made a very good offer.

Specs of the car are: F11 520d with the following options:

Alpine White, Oyster/Black Dakota Leather, Fineline Anthracite wood, BMW Professional Navigation, Dynamic Damper Control (VDC), Steering wheel heating, Sport Steering Wheel, Sport automatic transmission, Integral Active Steering, Alarm system, Tailgate operation automatic, Towbar, electric, Reversing Assist camera, Panoramic glass sunroof, Ext. mirrors - folding, auto dimming, Rear-view mirror - auto dimming, Comfort seats, Lumbar support, driver and front pass., Seat heating, front, Air conditioning, automatic with four-zone control, Ambient lighting, Park Distance Control (PDC), front and rear, Xenon headlights, Active Cruise Control with "Stop and Go" function, Surround-view, Navigation system-BMW Professional Multimedia, Head-up Display, BMW Assist, Internet, Hifi Active Loudspeaker system, Telephone USB audio interface, Enhanced Bluetooth functionality incl. BMW Assist with USB audio interface, Mobile application preparation, Multi-functional instrument panel, Exterior trim High-gloss Shadowline, Sun protection glass, Speed limit display

Now the remaining question is what wheels to go for as summer wheels ? I am still considering 2 possible options: the new wheels that are optional to the M550d in Ferric Grey or the Breyton GTS in black. What would you do ?

Attached Thumbnails Rims for the new toy - What would you choose ?-bmw-ferric-grey.jpg   Rims for the new toy - What would you choose ?-breyton-gts-black.jpg  
Old 10-14-2012, 11:29 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 545i TITANIUM GREY II on Black Dakota Lthr, Comfort Seats, Sports PKG, Premium PKG, Active/Dynamic Drive, NAV, Winter Package.

I would go with the Breyton GTS but not in Black!