F10 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the F10 5 Series. The F10 made it's debut in 2010 as a MY2011.

Cloth/leather “Tudor” upholstery

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 05:14 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Noticed that there has appeared new upholstery:

- Cloth/leather ?Tudor? upholstery

http://www.bmw.com/com/en/newvehicle..._catalogue.pdf

Any more information about availability or price tag or pictures ?

I have been checking 5-series configurators from different sites (countries), but there is no any information available.

Is it possible to choose Sport seats with that option ?

As currently only with Dakota leather you can choose Sport seats.

I still have some weeks to do adjustements related to my F10 order.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:09 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2010 523i. Alpine white, dakota leather, 8 speed auto, VDC, bluetooth, HID lights, parking sensors, sport seats, black window trim, tinted rear windows 1988 Ferrari 328 GTS, nero on rosso corsa. 1992 Mazda MX-5 / Miata 2009 Ford S-Max 2.5T

Originally Posted by TurboT
Noticed that there has appeared new upholstery:

- Cloth/leather ?Tudor? upholstery

http://www.bmw.com/com/en/newvehicle..._catalogue.pdf

Any more information about availability or price tag or pictures ?

I have been checking 5-series configurators from different sites (countries), but there is no any information available.

Is it possible to choose Sport seats with that option ?

As currently only with Dakota leather you can choose Sport seats.

I still have some weeks to do adjustements related to my F10 order.
According to the Polish printed catalogue tudor is available only in 1 combination - anthracite black with black lower interior colour. It will be available from June 2010 and is available ONLY on Sports seats. It's not in the price list. I'm pretty sure you should find the same info in the Scandinavian catalogue.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:34 AM
Members

Originally Posted by PoleApart
According to the Polish printed catalogue tudor is available only in 1 combination - anthracite black with black lower interior colour. It will be available from June 2010 and is available ONLY on Sports seats. It's not in the price list. I'm pretty sure you should find the same info in the Scandinavian catalogue.
That seems to be then same information which is in the scandinavian brochure.

Sport seats with black/black would be perfect for me.

Can we expect that this cloth/leather price is something like 50% from Dakota full leather upholstery ?

I have ordered 520dA, so hopefully it's possible to fit this option to that order.
My dealer said earlier that 520d production will start on June.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:36 AM
Members

Originally Posted by PoleApart
I discussed with my dealer and he will find out when this Tudor will be available.

Got also BMW configurator DVD from dealer, Tudor availability 09/2010 which is not so good info my order point of view.

I checked that DVD files created 28.01.2010, printed dvd cover says 03/2010, so difficult to say how up-to-date info it actually is. Anyway below is the attached screenshot.
Attached Thumbnails Cloth/leather “Tudor” upholstery-f10_upholstery.jpg  
Old 03-27-2010, 07:40 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2010 523i. Alpine white, dakota leather, 8 speed auto, VDC, bluetooth, HID lights, parking sensors, sport seats, black window trim, tinted rear windows 1988 Ferrari 328 GTS, nero on rosso corsa. 1992 Mazda MX-5 / Miata 2009 Ford S-Max 2.5T

I discussed with my dealer and he will find out when this Tudor will be available.

Got also BMW configurator DVD from dealer, Tudor availability 09/2010 which is not so good info my order point of view.

I checked that DVD files created 28.01.2010, printed dvd cover says 03/2010, so difficult to say how up-to-date info it actually is. Anyway below is the attached screenshot.
I went for oyster leather with black bottom and the darkest wood trim. Early May production and should be at the dealership mid May
Old 04-01-2010, 09:12 AM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

In my '05 E60 I had Nappa Leather's, didn't like then at all.
Cold in the winter and hot in the summer.

Now I have half-leather sport seats (leather on the sides of the seats and on the headrests).
Like the "Tudor"

My next car (the F10 520dA) will have all fabric seats.
They are comfortable in the winter and summer and they don't look used after a few years.
The only problem is that nor Sport or Comfort seats can be ordered as fabric.

I love my Sport seats but the standard seats where also pretty good,
I had them in my '04 and '05 E60's.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:35 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Ricracing
Leather's, didn't like then at all.
Cold in the winter and hot in the summer.

Now I have half-leather sport seats (leather on the sides of the seats and on the headrests).
Like the "Tudor"

My next car (the F10 520dA) will have all fabric seats.
They are comfortable in the winter and summer and they don't look used after a few years.
The only problem is that nor Sport or Comfort seats can be ordered as fabric.
I would also like all fabric, but unfortunately that cannot be ordered as Sport seats for some reason.

Me too also don't like leather seats, cold in winter, hot in summer.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:37 PM
Contributors

I would also like all fabric, but unfortunately that cannot be ordered as Sport seats for some reason.

Me too also don't like leather seats, cold in winter, hot in summer.
That's what seat heating and ventilation are for