F10 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the F10 5 Series. The F10 made it's debut in 2010 as a MY2011.

anyone familiar with live data values 530d

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2017, 02:10 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: e60 pre lci 530d
Default anyone familiar with live data values 530d

hi, I had bad experience with some independent service, they changed rocker cover gasket, and complete oil filter housing on 530D yr2010. after picking up the car I noticed it was louder, then low on power. under the bonnet I found all injectors compression leaking even fumes visible. went again. once again picked up but engine worked louder than used to. (similar to intercooler pipe off), I checked myself with scanner and found error with pressure sensor, which lead to broken wire. after fixing it still not sure, or maybe become paranoid. gears seems changing at higher revs, also when starting the car, after seconds engine becomes louder. checked under the bonnet and I see, that once started the car, after few seconds turbo charger actuator moves (not sure opens or closes) and engine becomes slightly louder. scanned for errors and it shows some glow plugs related errors with 5 and 6th cylinders. checked all glowplugs with multimeter, and all shows same values, perhaps it's glow plug module. ( I know that dpf regeneration won't work if any glow plugs issues appears). still don't believe this is an issue, and would like to know what values I should see on live data on idle? boost? maf?. why turbo actuator opens (or maybe closes) seconds after I start the car?