E61 Touring Discussion The touring is also known as the wagon version of the 5 series.

Missing Cargo Cover Handle

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2017, 11:38 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2010 BMW 535x iDrive MT
Model Year: 2010
Engine: N54
Default Missing Cargo Cover Handle

Hey guys - does anyone know where to find a replacement cargo cover handle for the E61? I found this for the X3 but not sure if it will fit:

https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-9...handle-e83-x3/

The guy at Turner said it would be compatible but I'm a bit skeptical.Thoughts?

Has anyone else had a broken cargo cover handle that they replaced? I ordered part #10 here and all that came was the metal bar so I have to return it.

RealOEM.com - Online BMW Parts Catalog

The RealOEM guys said that they don't sell the handle separately so if I wanted one, I'd have to buy the cargo cover, which, at ~$800 is an asinine suggestion.
Old 12-14-2017, 09:16 AM
New Members

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My Ride: BMW 530xiT (E61)
Model Year: 2007

Originally Posted by jadedj
Hey guys - does anyone know where to find a replacement cargo cover handle for the E61? I found this for the X3 but not sure if it will fit:

https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-9...handle-e83-x3/

The guy at Turner said it would be compatible but I'm a bit skeptical.Thoughts?

Has anyone else had a broken cargo cover handle that they replaced? I ordered part #10 here and all that came was the metal bar so I have to return it.

RealOEM.com - Online BMW Parts Catalog

The RealOEM guys said that they don't sell the handle separately so if I wanted one, I'd have to buy the cargo cover, which, at ~$800 is an asinine suggestion.
i ordered part 10 in the past and it came with the handle. maybe try ordering it from another vendor.