E61 Touring Discussion The touring is also known as the wagon version of the 5 series.

Proofreader(Corrector) of plate

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 12:40 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think this guy is talking about the self-levelling rear suspension.

In German it's called "Niveauregulierung", where "Regulierung" can be translated as "Correction" and "Niveau" as "Plate" - look at the title of the topic. The technical description and the deleting of the error message by software also sound familiar.

But seriously dude, do some effort and learn some foreign languages - English or German or whatever. I will make your life easier. I speak 4 languages and English is not my mother tongue, so I am speaking out of experience.

Otherwise I hope you solved the problem with the suspension for now, but bear in mind sooner or later you will have to replace the compressor...
Old 11-08-2009, 12:55 AM
Members

Si vous avez une probleme avec votre correcteur d'assiette c'est toujours le compresseur a changer. J'ai le meme probleme, le compresseur marche mais pas avec une bonne niveau de pression. Malheuresement, le prix pour une compresseur est plus de 600 euros HT plus main d'oeuvre.

Chris
Old 11-08-2009, 06:04 AM
Senior Members

"le compresseur marche mais pas avec une bonne niveau de pression.."

Ha! so its indeed the self levelling compressor! (you see, I am almost also speaking french now! )

And its EUR 650 including the electronic controller (relais as some people call it?) BUT dont be fooled by the french dealers - you wont need this part! I let the dealer put a 2007 facelifted compressor on my 2004 car without the new controller, and it worked!

Now if someone can translate this to him...
Old 11-08-2009, 07:22 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: Jan 2006 E63 650i Sport . Options: Sport version (includes: sport-seats, sport-suspension, M-Sport steering wheel, Anthracite headliner, Shaddow Line), Saphire Black, Black Dakota Leather, Anthracite Maple Wood trim, Steptronic Auto, Xenons, NAV-Professional with Voice Control, TV, CD-Changer, Bluetooth, Logic7, Head-up Display, Comfort Access, Seat Heating front, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Extended Auto Air Conditioning, PDC. . Mods: Spacers 5mm front & 15mm rear . Wheels: 20" Alpina Softline (Classic) with Dunlop Sport Maxx non-RFT (255/35/20 & 285/30/20)

Originally Posted by Henry's Dad' post='1049956' date='Nov 8 2009, 10:55 AM
Si vous avez une probleme avec votre correcteur d'assiette c'est toujours le compresseur a changer. J'ai le meme probleme, le compresseur marche mais pas avec une bonne niveau de pression. Malheuresement, le prix pour une compresseur est plus de 600 euros HT plus main d'oeuvre.

Chris
Good man -- pleased to see someone could help out on the language front

I recently moved to Denmark and am learning the language, but its going to take me a long long time before I can converse fluently in Danish, and probably years before I could have a technical discussion like this!!! Foretunately almost everyone speaks English here, so I am able to communicate without any issues.

So don't give up member E61 Touring, the other members here will help you out like mmitev did above, but it might just take a little longer to get the answers back to you in French -- hopefully Chris will look in here from time to time...
Old 11-08-2009, 08:54 AM
Members

Glad to try and be of assistance

Chris
Old 11-09-2009, 11:08 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 BMW 530d M-Sport TouringExterior: Titansilber Metallic, M5 mirrors, ACS rear roof spoiler, BMW Carbon Fiber rear diffuser, Adaptive Xenon headlights, AngeliBright v.3 Angel Eyes, F1 Autohaus Euphoria 6000K LED license plate lightsInterior: Black

Originally Posted by xBMWx' post='1050010' date='Nov 8 2009, 06:22 PM
I recently moved to Denmark and am learning the language, but its going to take me a long long time before I can converse fluently in Danish, and probably years before I could have a technical discussion like this!!! Foretunately almost everyone speaks English here, so I am able to communicate without any issues.
After living in Denmark for 6 months (in Herlev), I am convinced that Danish is NOT actually a language.

My wife's mother tongue is Swedish (and she speaks German, English, and Finnish), and she is still completely lost when trying to speak in K?benhavn.

Anyway, we have a lot of language people here (especially in this E61 forum), so I am sure that we can offer translation help!

And FWIW, Pete, your English is fair.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:04 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: Jan 2006 E63 650i Sport . Options: Sport version (includes: sport-seats, sport-suspension, M-Sport steering wheel, Anthracite headliner, Shaddow Line), Saphire Black, Black Dakota Leather, Anthracite Maple Wood trim, Steptronic Auto, Xenons, NAV-Professional with Voice Control, TV, CD-Changer, Bluetooth, Logic7, Head-up Display, Comfort Access, Seat Heating front, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Extended Auto Air Conditioning, PDC. . Mods: Spacers 5mm front & 15mm rear . Wheels: 20" Alpina Softline (Classic) with Dunlop Sport Maxx non-RFT (255/35/20 & 285/30/20)

Originally Posted by Patrick E61' post='1050916' date='Nov 9 2009, 09:08 PM
And FWIW, Pete, your English is fair.
fank u

I shouldn't joke -- after 10 years in Germany (speaking German) and a year here in Demark, my English is a total mess... as demonstrated here regularly in the forum with typos and spelling mistakes -- I'm just glad there is an Edit button just below

As for Danish, I've started lessons now and have already established that its going to take longer to learn than I initially expected... a lot longer!
Old 11-09-2009, 12:15 PM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

Originally Posted by E61 TOURING' post='1049599
From Google Translation

:thumbsdown:

It is not good to laugh at persons who do not indeed speak about English.

[/quote]
Just to be clear, I was not laughing at you, nor your inability to speak English.
What I was laughing at was the ease of posting the question in French though
the use of Google Translator.

I apologize to you if I offended you in any way...

In French (pardon me, using Google Translator)
Juste pour ?tre clair, je ne riais pas ? vous, ni votre incapacit? ? parler l'anglais.
Ce que je riais, c'est la facilit? de d?tachement de la question en fran?ais m?me
si l'utilisation de Google Translator.

Je m'excuse aupr?s de vous si je vous ai offens? de quelque mani?re que ...